Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Do you think I would have any luck in the Philippines?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Do you think I would have any luck in the Philippines?

Postby slash11 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:26 am

Ok so im a 22 year old white male. I have approached hundreds of women in the US and all have rejected me. I mostly only go for ugly fat chicks. I know it is my looks, I am ugly. Also I do NOT want a prostitute. Here's my questions:

1) Since I am very ugly and have no you think I could get at least an ugly fat filipina girl? I dont bother with cute or average girls.

2) How extreme is the racism/xenophobia against american caucasians? Is it anywhere near as bad as it is in Japan?

3) I am 6'2, Would my excess height be a disadvantage?

4) I am an this like a kiss of death in a country that is almost completely catholic?

5) What percent of the citizens speak decent english?

6) I hear filipina girls are super stand-offish prudes, any truth to this?
Freshman Poster

Postby gmm567 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:35 pm

I don't know dude. Lots of us have been rejected by 100's even thousands of american women.

It tends to make you feel like you're ugly. Maybe you're just dealing with women who have too high of expectations?

Freshman Poster

Postby Adama » Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:05 pm

You will find a girl down there. I doubt you will have a problem. I have heard absolutely wonderful things about the place. Even guys who went to Russia wound up down in PI.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:42 am

Well what is your personality like? Are you easy going, kind, funny, likable, personable?

If you don't have looks or money but you're nice, you can still find nice girls who will like you, from among normal girls and prostitutes and semi-whores. Many girls value character and are desperate themselves. But it may be trouble for you to get a hot girl or a girl with money. Most likely you will end up with a plain girl who is very poor.

But how ugly are you? If you dress nicely, does it help your looks? The standards are lower in the PI too, except if you're dating middle class girls.

PI is the least racist country in Asia. As to your height, it depends on the girl. The girls may say they are Catholic but they hardly know anything about their own religion, it's more like a family tradition than a real religion to them. So they are not judgmental or strict about it.

As to English, they speak it but it's mostly simple English. Many questions to them have to be repeated multiple times.

Yesterday at Ace Hardware, I asked a clerk, "So you only have two brands of this battery then?" She kept saying "No" every time I asked it. She didn't know what I was asking. It seems she thought I was asking if there were other brands, that's why she only said "No" which was the wrong answer to what she was trying to say in regards to the question the way I phrased it. Stuff like that happens all the time.

Prudes? Hell no. They are very comfortable with touching and are not frightened of it like most girls in other Asian countries are. No way! Most girls touch me on the first date and are comfortable with it.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Site Admin

Return to General Discussions