Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

USA girls are hypocrites wanna be princesses...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

USA girls are hypocrites wanna be princesses...

Postby firethrower1000 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:31 pm

Back in Dallas Texas in 2008 i made friends with this very hot girl named Megan Long and she had a twin sister named Melissa Long they both looked alike and both had their own car driving it to go to school even though the school was about 3 to 5 minutes away from their home which i found very stupid and it showed just how lasy and how they think princesses shouldnt have to walk to go to school and yet they take pride in to saying and doing so....how materialistic is that....

this girl was pretty and i considered her my friend even though she would ignore me when we ran into eachother in the school's hallway ...when i was about to go back to Belgium i wrote her an email telling her that our friendship was basically meaningless because of the way she acted since real friends aren't suppose to act like that ....here is my message saying goodbuy to her:
Megan it's been a long time......well yesterday was my las day of school now i'm going back to Belgium ...Even though our friendship in 2008 was a little pointless it was intresting...good luck with wathever you will do in the futur....

Goodbuye Megan

Look at here reply : Aw, I'm sorry you're leaving. I know we didn't talk much (like, at all) this year but i'm definatly glad I met you. It was short-lived, but I don't think our friendship was pointless. : )
I probubly will never see you again but I hope you succed in whatever you do - you deserve it. you're a great guy <3

Goodbye Loris

My point being? In conclusion did you notice how she said "I know we didn't talk much (like, at all) this year" That just proves how a friendship with an American girl is not worth trying to keep.....
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

Postby aozora13 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:05 pm

Loris,

You are correct. I feel bad you decided to do a foreign exchange in America. As you said, even a guy from a western European country as Belgium has issues with American women. I know that men from other parts of the world have had problems too with the average American woman. I know that it is bad in other countries but the idea of friendships is really artificial. This is why I will never be friends with American women. I know that they are not 'true' friends. American men are not better but they are better friends than American women are usually. They actually 'try' to be a 'normal' friend and not a person who calls you a friend and never wants to talk to you or do things with you. It is good you are not seeing her again. She is real bitch (and her sister) and this shows how by being a good guy and talking to her you cannot even be a friend to her. I have not had any female friends in my life and I will never have female friends who are American. I believe that you can have European women as friends. I know this is possible and generally they actually do activities with you and give you advice. It does not happen in America and I have seen this time and time again when you try to do something with them or ask them advice on a certain topic that does not relate to dating too. Well, I am glad you found the forum: Happier Abroad. Most men on here are American. They have had problems with the social/dating problem with American women and how Americans are in the US.

My advice to you is that you decide to go to another country if you want to do university in a foreign country. Please do not choose America. I know that I had problems coming to mind that I want to leave and I am trying to find normal ways such as education (master's degree) or other ways such as teaching English. I want to live in a different society and not have to live the artificial American life style everyday. Well, thanks for your story of how a European views America and look in other areas of the forum for questions you might have about living in different countries.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Postby firethrower1000 » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:18 am

thanks alot i just turned 20 and i havent dated for 3 years there is no way that i am going to the usa to live....i have to catch up on my lost time in Outside of America....Ciao
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

Postby Adama » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:52 pm

Loris wrote:thanks alot i just turned 20 and i havent dated for 3 years there is no way that i am going to the usa to live....i have to catch up on my lost time in Outside of America....Ciao

How long did it take you to find a new woman once you got back to Belgium? 2 wks? When I was in Germany, it took me about 5 days, once I got to a major city, to find a willing girl. I wish I could live in either Europe or South America. Making a living above minimum wage is the only reason I came back to the states. In those years I've been back, I have not have a girl friend or regular sex, and I am extremely lonely.

I've had lots of girls flirt but they are flakey, immature, always change their minds for unknown reasons. I find Anglophone women to me the worst of all the Earth's children.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Boner_Jones » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:40 pm

3 years? Is it hard to get a date where you live? I was actually thinking of heading out to Belgium one day...
Boner_Jones
Freshman Poster

Postby firethrower1000 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:49 am

about 3 weeks because i was still scared of approaching them since i had still this old habit in my had that they were just going to react like american girls but when i saw a very very hot girl eating a sandwish on a bench i went to her and took a chance and i was very surprised with the result because she was open minded and she looked half asian half white a combination that is hard to find in america let alone talk to...
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

Postby firethrower1000 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:53 am

YES IT WAS HARD TO GET A DATE FOR 3 YEARS SINCE I LIVED IN LEWISVILLE TEXAS AND YOU NEED CARS TO GO ANYWERE YOU WANT AND THERE IS NO ONE WALKING IN THE STREETS....IN THE SOUTH EVERYBODY STAYS HOME...WHICH SUCKS....SO ALL I DID IS SPORTS AND STUDUYING FOR 3 YEARS THEN I GRADUATED AND LEFT AMERICA
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

Postby Adama » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:42 am

I wish I could just move to Europe. Your salaries over there are depressed, and the taxes are too high, making it even worse.

Loris, you speak French, Dutch or Flemish?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:35 am

Hi Loris, are you the Belgium student who wrote this?

I left Europe when i was 14 to go to Texas and spend 5 years in america i also went to Georgia and New Jersey...the first time i arrived in america since i was 14 the first thing on my mind was to go chat up some beautifull american girls in the hopes of meeting some for the first time in my life...as some friends introduced me to some girls they knew , we started hanging ot a bit and talking etc...then when it was time to say goodbuy and go our seperate ways i kiss the girl on the chick since this is how we culturally say goodbuy or greet eachother in Europe...my friends rushed back to me and asked me "Why did you kiss her on the cheek!!??? now she thinks you are in love with her !!! " i was surprised that we were not able to have such body contacts...but from that day i knew i wasnt going to have as much fun...another thing that struck me the most is the sociall behaviors that hot white american girls have acting like they are better than guys buy trying to achieve ultimate independence driving cars at 16 yers old etc... what i also hatted was when they ignore you when you wlk in the halway even know they see you but act like you are not there...girls in america dont seem to be ok with letting you go out with them and always put you in what they call the "friend zone" which basically everybody in america is in or at least the majority of them...and america also has so many virgins , not to forget the 40 years old virgin movie they made in trying to give hope to american citizens...and what about that show called the pick up artist with that guru guy called Mistery....his clients look deppressed...its just scary to live like that and it sure is not healthy ...humans need one another in america not only is it hard to have sex...but to americans romatic behaviors are considered either weak or weird or needy...you name it...and what baffles me the most is no one talks about it and when you bring it up you sound crazy or something...they are just hypocrites...i couldnt bare the nasty food they give at lunch compared to the food in Europe...and we have no room to breath at school for example not enough time to socially feel one another... back in Europe we have 2 breaks one of 15 or 60 minutes at 10.30 and lunch breack of almost 2 hours so we can do activities etc...in america you have to stay stuck inside and just have one lunch then keep ignoring eachother if you ever run into eachother in the hallways....everything you say id true Winston i could go on....anyway, what pains me the most is that even tough i am back in europe i still find it hard to go up to a hot girl because of how the hot girls treated me in america ...but i recently found the courage back and it worked i am slowly getting better like i used to be before i went to america....keep up the good work Winston because its a discrace what is happening in America right now...lol they even have this to catch a predator show becuase women are too hard to be with appearently....its such a sick country....we are deffinatelly happier abroad....thanks alot Bro....CIAO....

If so, I posted it in another thread on this board, and added it to my quotes from foreigners/immigrants page too, at:

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page32.htm

Hope you like being part of that collection :)

BTW, Texas is supposed to be one of the friendliest states in the US, so I'm a bit surprised at your experience.

Were the guys in your school easy to make friends with and talk to at least?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby firethrower1000 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:13 pm

i speak French and i also leaned english while i was in texas
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

REPLY TO VISTONAS

Postby firethrower1000 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:22 pm

I forgot to mention it but one thing i did notice in Texas is that guys are easier to be friends with even though they suffer silently as well but they just to bring it up as usuall....lets face it America is the secret land of VIRGINS.....you will never believe how easy it is to get girls in Belgium they might not look as plasticly perfect as some american girls try to be but they are pretty and instead of having lifeless eyes they have eyes rich in culture and full of life....
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

ok

Postby track2004_400meters1 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:46 pm

so if everyone is having a hard time getting women in the USA. then why are women afraid of sex here Do the words trashy, tramp, etc,, hurt their ego's too much that they go out of their way not to have sex with anyone, and in the process make every guy mentally ill because he cant get none? thats the question...Do they learn from others that sex is bad? Because as far as i know sex is a good thing. And i read that europeans have sex more then 70 times per year per person then americans do... So the question is are american women holdin back from sex or abstaining from sex too much just to not be labled a cuss word?????? is it as simple as that?? i mean it really cant be all that complex to understand.
track2004_400meters1
Freshman Poster

reply yes and theyre obese too

Postby firethrower1000 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:51 pm

well i cant speak for everyone but based on what i experienced in Texas is that girls got to a point were sex is the least important factor in society and i even believe that whats more important to american girls is that as long as they know you people find them beautifull like princesses its all they need and that all that can satisfy them...but in Europe hahahha hohoohooo its the other way around my friend....one thing i specially realises is that americans have no sense of style like youhave to wear sportly baggy stuff to look cool etc...in europe if you dress classy and nice withe thight pants and jackets that fashion...BUT in america they call it gay....what an excuse just beasue they are obese they hate on skinny jeans LOL here in Belgium the fat people are simply fat because of old age or beer belly...SO THEY JUST HAVE A BELLY FAT BUT THATS It...in america they are so OBESE that the neck ,face, arm and legs are fat....
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

OMG

Postby have2fly » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:32 pm

..in europe if you dress classy and nice withe thight pants and jackets that fashion...BUT in america they call it gay

Whew! I had the same reaction!!! Americans just call you gay, even girls do! You have to look bulky and nasty with oversized clothes or you are gay. WTF??? We, Europeans, think totally the other way. I was always thinking that tight is sexy and being gay? Totally freaking perverted society. Try listening to techno music - Americans will right away call you gay as well. WTF? I hate retarded R'n'B and I hate retarded country music too, but guess what? There is no freedom for music tastes in America, you have to listen to hip-hop or country because otherwise you will look "gay" or "psycho" or whatever else dumb b*tches decide to call you because you don't fit into their stereotypes.

I always wanted to visit Belgium. French make jokes about Belgian people, but I heard about very good level of education and very good overall everyday life.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Postby jamesbond » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:09 pm

J.Adama wrote:How long did it take you to find a new woman once you got back to Belgium? 2 wks? When I was in Germany, it took me about 5 days, once I got to a major city, to find a willing girl. I wish I could live in either Europe or South America. Making a living above minimum wage is the only reason I came back to the states. In those years I've been back, I have not have a girl friend or regular sex, and I am extremely lonely.

I've had lots of girls flirt but they are flakey, immature, always change their minds for unknown reasons. I find Anglophone women to be the worst of all of the Earth's children.

America is a social and sexual prison for men! Winston has stated many times that women in the US have it much easier in the dating field than men do! Dates and sex fall into their laps without them having to do anything! Even if the woman is fat as a cow, or is as ugly as sin, she STILL will have an easier time getting dates and sex than a good looking, physically fit man will! WTF? :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions