Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Why are these prudish expats disgusted by HappierAbroad?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Why are these prudish expats disgusted by HappierAbroad?

Postby Winston » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:00 am

What is the problem with these people? Happier Abroad is all about truth, so why can't they handle it? Isn't truth exciting? Why don't they embrace the truth like me and freethinkers and truth seekers do?

http://poorbuthappy.com/yourthing/post/ ... ds-abroad/
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby track2004_400meters1 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:24 am

the link didnt work
track2004_400meters1
Freshman Poster

lol i knew this woud happent

Postby firethrower1000 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:52 am

these people just dont share the same views we do...THEY REALLY DONT WANT ANYONE TO FIND OUT....when you think about it you are at the same time the savior of america and also a big threat to some people like the ones who said "no such post"
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

Re: Why are these prudish expats disgusted by HappierAbroad?

Postby icarus » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:01 pm

Vinstonas wrote:What is the problem with these people? Happier Abroad is all about truth, so why can't they handle it? Isn't truth exciting? Why don't they embrace the truth like me and freethinkers and truth seekers do?

:roll: f**k me, there you go again: anyone who finds you and your website distasteful must necessarily be against the truth, as if you are such a true embodiment thereof. Ever consider that some people don't appreciate having their discussion boards spammed with a blatant attention-seeker possible like yourself? Better yet, ever think that some rational people may actually view you as a sex-tourist who uses the guise of a philosopher/truth seeker in a lame attempt to cover up your true nature?

Why don't you stop and think about how many other boards you've been banned from in your attempts at self-aggrandizement AND where the true problem lies, before bitching about another site which probably did you a favor by sparing everyone the inevitable back and forth that usually goes something like this:

WW: Hey everyone, check out my totally revolutionary, fabulous, intellectual, truth-seeking, all you ever need site in order to attain nirvana in [insert any nation except US].
Boad members: Not very interested, too much on broad over-generalizations/whining, too many horn-dogs with their half naked avatars, not to mention spyware and re-routers.
WW: YOU'RE JUST AFRAID OF TRUTH!!!!! UNLIKE MEEEE: I'M LOGICAL, INTELLECTUAL, PHILOSOPHICAL, CHARMING, UNIQUE, RESPECTED TRAVELER- OH AND DID YOU I KNOW I'M THE LEGEND OF RUSSIA???????
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." -- Albert Einstein
icarus
Freshman Poster

This is a Bas Ass Site

Postby Montanaland » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:40 pm

This site is one of a kind! Thanks wu!!!

I also want to add that the US is already on its decline and the men here don't want to think about the other women or possibilities outside the anglosphere!!
Montanaland
Freshman Poster

Postby Jackal » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:13 pm

Vinstonas wrote:What is the problem with these people? Happier Abroad is all about truth, so why can't they handle it? Isn't truth exciting? Why don't they embrace the truth like me and freethinkers and truth seekers do?

Because most people could care less about truth. All they care about is status and material gain.

A forum is a social system with a hierarchy. They will lose status in their home forum if they endorse you. Therefore, they flame you to make themselves look good to the others, whether they agree with parts of what you say or not.

What you need to do is to figure out how to be more indirect on those sites. Give them a way to endorse you which won't make them lose face in front of the others.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Re: This is a Bas Ass Site

Postby SNS » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:38 pm

Montanaland wrote:This site is one of a kind! Thanks wu!!!
I also want to add that the US is already on its decline and the men here don't want to think about the other women or possibilities outside the anglosphere!!

Good point, plus also there is a percentage of men who are already enslaved, i.e. married to a fat cow (who was not fat when he married her of course) who won't shut the f**k up and has kids and CC bills up-the-ass.. he's f***ed unless he wants to make a go at it with just the shirt off his back and a suitcase. But to expat is involved and requires some planing and resources.

Then there are guys whilst may be single, and not old, but perhaps old enough not to have the get-up-and-go it takes to flee the wasteland.
SNS
Freshman Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:03 am

Poor BUt Happy! Hahahaha! They are prudes on there. I talked about how White people in Colombia are so "no one can come here but us" pompous mentalities and they always erase my account and posts likewise.

They are just as politically correct as fuckin' City-Data.com. I fuckin' hate Western-run sites. That's why MGTOW, Nice Guy/Mancoat and here are the only websites that really accept "to the left" people such as ourselves.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:04 am

E_Irizarry wrote:Poor BUt Happy! Hahahaha! They are prudes on there. I talked about how White people in Colombia are so "no one can come here but us" pompous mentalities and they always erase my account and posts likewise.

They are just as politically correct as fuckin' City-Data.com. I fuckin' hate Western-run sites. That's why MGTOW, Nice Guy/Mancoat and here are the only websites that really accept "to the left" people such as ourselves.

I started to notice some of that attitude out of posters on ISG's Brazil Threads. When complaints of Rap Music being played at Help! come up you know where that's coming from.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Repatriate » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:47 am

djfourmoney wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:Poor BUt Happy! Hahahaha! They are prudes on there. I talked about how White people in Colombia are so "no one can come here but us" pompous mentalities and they always erase my account and posts likewise.

I started to notice some of that attitude out of posters on ISG's Brazil Threads. When complaints of Rap Music being played at Help! come up you know where that's coming from.

Don't take it personally, just remember that a lot of expats from the U.S., U.k, etc.. also export their racial attitudes as well. In a sense they are still living in the matrix and they go abroad dreaming of living some kind of low cost colonial lifestyle. This is why the older set cluster together in little insular communities.

These people are terrible but easily avoidable and they are an important cash cow for the economy they are in.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Postby MrPeabody » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:47 am

I try to remind myself that only an unhappy person would deliberately go out of his way to attack another person. So, it is usually the attacker who has the problem.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Postby ladislav » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:37 am

a lot of expats from the U.S., U.k, etc.. also export their racial attitudes as well. In a sense they are still living in the matrix and they go abroad dreaming of living some kind of low cost colonial lifestyle. This is why the older set cluster together in little insular communities.

These people are terrible but easily avoidable and they are an important cash cow for the economy they are in

Very true. Colonial overlord wannabes who need to get visas to live where they are. Lol! And they give other expats a bad name. Also, the locals are so jaded by them and so used to their attitude that they begin to accommodate them just to get their money. And it makes it hard for other people to assimilate into the local societies. This is why it is better to move into more rural areas where the people have not been burnt by meeting these "neo colonialists".

But I must say that those few Americans who go to those countries and go native are some of the nicest people you can meet. When I meet Tagalog speaking Americans ( and I am a Tagalog speaker now, Filipino people call me "Mister Filipino", and "Tagalog" and I am happy to brag about that) we have so many things to talk about and they are so friendly. They blend in, adopt local customs and are treated as locals by Pinoys.

When I was in Angeles City just recently, there was one Finnish guy. He got drunk and started cussing Filipinos in a dark alley- "You stupid Filipinos, how come you cannot speak English?" Predictably, he got his ass kicked.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby globetrotter » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:26 am

Winston wrote:What is the problem with these people? Happier Abroad is all about truth, so why can't they handle it? Isn't truth exciting? Why don't they embrace the truth like me and freethinkers and truth seekers do?

2% of people will like you
2% of people will dislike you
96% will be indifferent

Why do you care what others think?
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:01 pm

Repatriate wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:

Don't take it personally, just remember that a lot of expats from the U.S., U.k, etc.. also export their racial attitudes as well. In a sense they are still living in the matrix and they go abroad dreaming of living some kind of low cost colonial lifestyle. This is why the older set cluster together in little insular communities.

These people are terrible but easily avoidable and they are an important cash cow for the economy they are in.

Personally? Never I just find it funny and you're point is 100% correct. Then their 20something and teenage kids come down and complain of being overcharged by the locals or robbed.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Repatriate » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:49 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
Personally? Never I just find it funny and you're point is 100% correct. Then their 20something and teenage kids come down and complain of being overcharged by the locals or robbed.

Yes, I refer to it as the asshole tax. Easily avoidable if you make some local friends but seeing as how some of these people have such a deeply condescending view of the country they live in they refuse to learn anything about how to network into it so they'll always remain on the outside.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions