Should the Flaming/Bashing board be removed?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Should the Flaming/Bashing board be removed?

Yes, remove it. Such a board invites unhealthy bashing, hate and ridicule. Nothing good comes from it. It brings people down, not up. You are letting your enemies take advantage of you by creating that board. Stand up and do what's right!
80%
No, leave it. It's entertaining and this forum wouldn't be the same without it. It's part of free speech and helps contrast the light from the dark. Leave the flame war option open.
20%

Total votes: 10
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Should the Flaming/Bashing board be removed?

Post by Winston »

swincor wrote:
Two valid serious arguments against you? Sure:

1) The way you stupidly bungled getting health insurance for your kid -- because you were too stingy and unwilling to pay just TWO MEASLY DOLLARS PER MONTH.

You were so stingy that, rather than paying this pitifully small amount, you chose instead to let Diane's family's insurance cover your kid -- because, this way, you thought you could avoid paying for your child's coverage altogether.

The problem was that her family forgot all about doing the necessary paperwork to process your kid's insurance.

When you found out about this months later, it was too late to get that $2/month deal -- and as a result, you ended up paying several hundred dollars for your kid's insurance.

When you first complained about this, you were trying to depict yourself as some kind of wronged victim. Unfortunately, your bashers knew better, and correctly pointed out your negligence and laziness to do what you should have done yourself: get health insurance for your kid.
Then you are deaf, blind or dumb, because you are quoting a lie.

I already explained this many times. Stinginess had NOTHING to do with it. Of course I can afford two dollars a month. Dianne deceived me that her dad already had her covered on his insurance. I thought that people know if they are covered or not. I never expected them to not know and not even check. But stinginess had NOTHING to do with it. Of course I could afford that. You should know that from common sense. My God. Sane people can see that stinginess had nothing to do with it. To insinuate that it does is a total distortion.

Had you been there, you would not have seen it coming either. No one warned me about it. Everyone likes to play armchair quarterback but the truth is, no one else saw it coming either. Same with other things.

Citing a lie like that is not an example of a valid argument.

Any more?

A goofup that was not my fault, is NOT a credible legit argument that undermines my credibility. That's illogical and makes no sense. I can find mistakes in your life and claim that they destroy your credibility too. To a sane person that makes no sense. But to insane folks like you and Chemist, insane shit seems to be something you jump on, even though it's without substance. And in fact, discussions like this are a f***ing waste of my time as well. They loop around and go nowhere.
2) That whole thread devoted to Aunt Shirl that showed just how awful your family situation really was, and that stupid question you asked Chemist about whether or not she was treating you fairly. You kept hounding and pressing him for an answer, thinking that you could do a "gotcha" on him, when the question wasn't even clever in the first place. She hated you, remember? So why would you be surprised that she wasn't treating you nicely? Why would it matter?

In that same thread, we got a fuller, grimmer picture of your relations with Dianne's family, and your inability to deal with a teenage woman/girl.

I could go on, but I'd say these two in particular are pretty serious arguments against you.
So what? Such problems are a part of life. I cannot control other people. And reasonable people do not expect me to. Your arguments are not logical or reasonable. They are merely nitpicking small things that are not in my control to use as an excuse against you. You could do that to anyone in the whole world. No one is flawless. Everyone has something you can try to magnify, but not in a logical way.

Dianne's aunt didn't matter. She had no effect on my life and I was right about that. Dianne behaves a lot better now than before anyway. Chemist was playing a game. He was not even one percent objective and would not admit that 20 is greater than 1, therefore it was never a serious real discussion.

How does that undermine my credibility though? I have many positive points, compliments, etc. All of that stands. (unless of course YOU WANT to use any little thing to try to discredit me in your own warped mind, if so, that's your choice, but don't expect reasonable sane people to follow)
This is really nothing more than justification for your laziness, your poor decisions, and your lack of willingness to solve problems intelligently. You might as well not advise all those unhappy, miserable men in America to leave the US and head overseas -- because "the problem will take care of itself" if they just sit on their asses and do nothing as you have.
No one can solve another's problems. Not even Dr. Phil can. That's not how life works. You are a shit head who is playing games again. You have not cited any mistakes I made that a reasonable person would not have made. FYI, I make far less mistakes than the average person, but there is no one who makes no mistakes. For instance, I never lock my keys in the car, but almost everyone else has at least once. I have a system to prevent such things.

Also, to be able to beat the computer at chess up to level 5, and to be able to compete with a scrabble computer at the highest levels, like I can, takes a VERY logical, efficient, strategic, careful and highly accurate mind! A person who makes a lot of mistakes could not do that. Only a person who is very careful and makes NO obvious mistakes can accomplish that, since in chess, one mistake costs you the game. Duh! That I can promise you!
But I'll tell you the real reasons I created it. It wasn't just about giving the bashers free speech and a place to vent on here. I knew that since those bashers were addicted to me, they would be coming to it regularly. And so I thought that that would help my ad revenue from this forum, and that they would create much more impressions and raise my CPM.
I have to say, there's something sick and disturbing about this line of reasoning. You are basically saying you tore yourself down in order to generate interest in your site.
Yeah and again you try to use whatever you can against me. You are not unbiased or reasonable. Whether I give you some positive info or negative info, you twist it around to try to use against me. What if I tell you about my charitable contributions or acts? You wouldn't care, cause all you do is look for ammo to use against me. That's why this is a f***ing waste of my time. It's a game, nothing more, and when you lose, you don't admit it. When I beat the computer at chess or scrabble, the computer admits to its loss. You don't, so there's no point in playing with you.

Anyway, comedians tear themselves down sometimes to make people laugh.

I was not "tearing myself down", nor did I intend to. I told you, I felt that the bashers had no power to damage me, and so I was immune to them. That's the whole point.

I also figured that most of the people on my site are independent thinkers who do not listen to others and can see through lies and BS. While that may be true for some, it's not true for everyone. As the saying goes, "If you repeat a lie enough times, people will believe it". Plus, it's human nature to be quick to believe the worst about others. Most were raised to live in fear, after all.

So I assumed that it would not damage my reputation, as the lies and shitty rants in there discredited the bashers and only made them look bad. Plus I was testing my hypothesis to see if bad publicity was a good thing.
How you assumed it would not damage your reputation is a mystery. After all, you were the one who brought up most of the topics that revealed your miserable situation. All the bashers were doing were elaborating on how you got yourself there in the first place.
No they weren't. You were. The lying bashers posted lies, fake press releases, and magnified every little thing hundreds of times to try to make the negatives much larger than they were. Even tabloids are more honest than they were. Plus they were full of obvious double standards. If someone rips me off, it's my fault. If I rip someone off back, then it's my fault too. That's why they are called "bashers" and not "independent objective commentators". Duh. Their function is to bash, by whatever means necessary. That discredits them right there.

Bottom line is that I have not made any mistakes that a reasonable person wouldn't.

So your claim is false, illogical, and a f***ing waste of my time. You are not here for an honest serious discussion, you're just playing games and getting off on it.

Why shouldn't I ban an idiot like you too?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Swincor,
If Mr. Spock or any other being of high logic and little emotion were to analyze this situation, he'd say something like the following:

Even though Mr. Wu is frugal and a tightwad, it is not logical to assume that he would be unwilling to spend $2 a month to save $500 dollars later (half of the hospital bill).

It is much more likely that he was deceived out of it. There is no logical reason why he would be stingy about $2 when he spends that much on going to the movies a lot and more on food and drinks.

Plus Mr. Wu is a man who loves saving money and therefore it would be consistent with his behavior to be willing to pay $2 a month to save $500 later.

Therefore, the claim from his enemies that he was too stingy to pay the $2 for insurance would appear to be a highly emotional attempt to ridicule and discredit him, rather than a logical analysis. Especially given the fact that Mr. Wu has been highly honest in the past and tends to think very logically, evident from his writings and arguments in all his online works.

So you see Swincor, that's why scum like you are a f***ing waste of my time. You can't see the obvious and you won't, cause you are bent on ridiculing me in any way possible, even if your conclusions are not logically based on the data. I can guarantee you that a REASONABLE person would not jump to the asinine conclusions that you and the bashers do.

Arguing with you is like playing chess with someone who, when checkmated, refuses to admit that he lost. It's whiny, immature and pathetic. You do not play by any real rules. You just BS your way around all the facts, evidence and common sense that tells you that you're wrong. That's not the kind of scum I should be wasting my time with.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

My God. You're being a stupid bitch again. Why do you even bother?

It is not true that I didn't want to pay 2 dollars per month. Of course I did! DUH! I was about to do so when Dianne told me not to cause she was already covered!

Any normal person could see that. Why would I not want to pay 2 dollars a month? That's nothing! I spend 10 dollars a day almost on meals when I eat out.

What kind of reasoning is that? You just make up shit out of thin air and act like it's true? Jesus Christ.

How about a taste of your own medicine?

"Swincor, the point that you're missing is that YOU ARE RETARDED and YOU SAID so yourself remember?"

That makes just as much f***ing sense as your religious belief that I was too stingy and didn't want to pay 2 dollars a month. Of course I did God damn it! God damn you!

I could kill your f***ing ass in chess in just a few moves. Sheesh. My God you're so stupid.

I ought to make a rule that you ought to at least have an IQ of 90 minimum to be on here. Jesus man.

So God damn f***ing dumb! Sheesh!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You do not see the big picture, regarding my image.

People admire me for my guts in telling the truth, not for my perfect character. No one expects me to be perfect, or even moralistic. They only expect me to be honest and a truth teller.

Remember I am not attracting the judgmental closed minded crowd, I'm attracting a truth seeking crowd that admires my honesty, and are not typical of the mainstream.

You forget all this.

I offer a solution that most lonely men do not consider, of going overseas. Once they realize this, they are happy and realize that they were not the problem. It doesn't matter what my character is or what mistakes I've made. The solution stands, and is what changes lives and changes their way of thinking and approach to dating.

You forget all this.

Because you are hell bent on bringing me down due to your dysfunctional nature.

You only see what you WANT to see, not what's there.

People who hate me already hated me and were looking for excuses to do so even more.

No one who was my fan suddenly turns into my hater due to the lies spread here or to anything you say or to any mistakes I've made.

And again, I have not made mistakes that a reasonable person would not have made.

Accuracy is my middle name. Why do you think I've had several data entry office positions? A person doing data entry has to be very accurate.

A person who makes stupid mistakes could not beat the computer at chess up to level 5. That I can guarantee you. At that level, one mistake and you're gone. Even at level 2, you can't afford to make any mistakes against the computer. It takes a VERY VERY careful and clear thinking mind, in addxition to having a talent for chess, to do that.

You fail to factor all this in, cause your mind is full of illogic, hate and unfounded judgment that a reasonable person would not make.

You are purely illogical and dumb.

That's all. I'm not wasting my time with you on this any longer.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

FOR THE LAST TIME, I TOLD YOU THAT I DID WANT TO PAY THE TWO DOLLARS, BUT DIANNE TOLD ME NOT TO!!!!!!!!!!

HOW MANY f***ing TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT THAT?

I'VE NEVER MET ANYONE WHO THOUGHT THEY HAD INSURANCE AND ACTUALLY DIDN'T. IT WAS A FIRST FOR ME. I WAS NOT EAGER TO AVOID PAYING THE TWO DOLLARS. I SPEND TEN DOLLARS A DAY AT RESTAURANTS, WHY WOULDN'T I PAY TWO DOLLARS TO SAVE FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS LATER? THERE IS NO LOGICAL BASIS FOR SUCH A MORONIC STATEMENT. f**k YOU!

I DID NOT JUMP AT THE CHANCE TO AVOID IT. I WAS RELUCTANT. BUT I THOUGHT DIANNE WAS TELLING THE TRUTH.

I'LL BET IF I HAD TOLD YOU ALL THIS IN ADVANCE AT THE TIME, YOU WOULD NOT HAVE KNOWN THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN EITHER. NO ONE CAN FORESEE THE FUTURE. ANYONE CAN SEE THINGS IN HINDSIGHT, BUT NO ONE SEES IT IN ADVANCE.

AGAIN f**k YOU!

WHO ARE YOU TO KEEP INSINUATING THAT I'M LYING HERE? I'VE TOLD YOU THE TRUTH MANY TIMES, YOU f***ing SHITHEAD!

WHY DO YOU KEEP MAKING UP SHIT?

I ALREADY YOU THAT I DID WANT TO PAY IT, SO WHY THE f**k DO YOU KEEP ARGUING WITH THAT?

YOU ARE DISRESPECTING ME BIG TIME HERE. YOU ARE INSINUATING THAT I AM LYING WHEN I AM TELLING YOU THE f***ing TRUTH. SO WHY DO YOU KEEP REPEATING THE LIE AGAIN AFTER I ALREADY TOLD THE TRUTH?

I ALREADY TOLD YOU THE TRUTH, SO WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO MAKE UP LIES?

ONE MORE LIE LIKE THIS FROM YOU AND YOU'RE OUT OF HERE!

I DON'T HAVE TO TOLERATE YOUR CONSTANT DELIBERATE LYING!

I'M ALREADY PISSED ABOUT LOSING 500 DOLLARS FROM THAT FIASCO, SO WHY SHOULD I PUT UP WITH YOUR CONSTANT f***ing LIES ABOUT IT HUH?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!??!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

icarus
Freshman Poster

Post by icarus »

Winston, like I've tried to tell you over and over to no avail that the best way to deal with these things is to not respond and thereby give more life to it. I mean, do you really think that the above foaming at the mouth raving response makes you look better?

You just need to face the reality that you're stuck between a rock and a hard place on this one. Trying to play yourself off as the innocent victim here isn't going to wash with many people as you were already no stranger to the propensity of Filipinos to be absolutely incompetent, and at times downright dishonest. By airing this stuff publicly, you have to be man enough to accept the fact you're likely to be seen as either a) a selfish tightwad trying to make excuses or b) monumentally stupid for consciously placing the fate of your child's medical insurance in the hands of Dianne's unreliable family.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." -- Albert Einstein
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

icarus wrote:Winston, like I've tried to tell you over and over to no avail that the best way to deal with these things is to not respond and thereby give more life to it. I mean, do you really think that the above foaming at the mouth raving response makes you look better?

You just need to face the reality that you're stuck between a rock and a hard place on this one. Trying to play yourself off as the innocent victim here isn't going to wash with many people as you were already no stranger to the propensity of Filipinos to be absolutely incompetent, and at times downright dishonest. By airing this stuff publicly, you have to be man enough to accept the fact you're likely to be seen as either a) a selfish tightwad trying to make excuses or b) monumentally stupid for consciously placing the fate of your child's medical insurance in the hands of Dianne's unreliable family.
Nope. That's only your opinion. None of my friends, fans or supporters agree with you. Only people looking for excuses to discredit me would buy such a lame argument.

I told the truth, and that's that. My dignity is intact. I was deceived. Not stingy. End of story.

If you attempt to spread this lie again after I corrected it many times, I'm going to ban you too. No one should have to tolerate such stupid lies constantly. Reasonable people don't do that, so why should I?

I am a tightwad in some ways, but that had NOTHING to do with this. Why do you insist that it was? Are you God? Do you know me better than I know myself? My God. What an arrogant fool you are.

I told you, there was no way to foresee what was going to happen. I thought they had insurance. Sure it was a mistake. But there was no way I could have foreseen it. I did tell Dianne's family to hurry up and fill out the insurance papers, MANY TIMES. They just kept saying ok ok ok, procrastinating.

All the families I've met in my life have morals and are responsible. I did not know that her family was that incompetent. It's the first time I've ever dealt with such a family. I knew that they were uneducated and simple, but I didn't know they could be that stupid about this thing. Every other family I've known has been very responsible.

PS - I do have a right to be mad at swincor. My outburst is justified in this case. Sometimes you have to get mad. Bottom line is that I'm telling the truth. He isn't. That's the key issue here.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

False again swincor.

I did say before that I was willing to pay the two dollars per month, MANY times. It's not my fault you chose to act deaf and pretend not to hear it.

It's like you are mentally retarded or something.

Even if I didn't say it, it was obvious what happened. No normal sane person would conclude that I was too stingy to pay 2 dollars a month for insurance. I said very clearly in my update that I was about to pay it, and then Dianne told me not to cause she was already covered.

It's not true that I was too lazy for 6 months and did nothing about it. I told Dianne's mom to quickly fill out the insurance form for Phil Health. They kept saying they would do it soon. But they procrastinated.

Bottom line is that I thought they were covered. How was I supposed to know they weren't? There's no way I could have known.

No I didn't know it would be 40,000p. But I knew it was a possibility. We were told that if the delivery was normal, it would be around 10,000p. If it was a cesarean, it would be 40,000. Most births are normal, so I was expecting it to be 10,000p, which is around $225.

Either way, bottom line is I didn't know that she wasn't covered.

But so what?

That does not discredit this website nor does it mean that I am a generally irresponsible and negligent person. Far from it. Everyone makes mistakes. I make FAR LESS mistakes than the average person. I've never locked my keys in the car. I've never had a car accident. I am extremely accurate (evident by my highly accurate spelling here and throughout this website) and careful (I always double check things) etc.

Does that mean I don't have weaknesses? Of course not. Everyone has weak areas.

Swincor, tell me some of your mistakes and weaknesses. Don't pretend that you have none. Then watch how I use them to discredit you.

You appear to be a nasty cynic. I do 99 things accurately and efficiently and goof up one thing, and you focus on that one thing as though it discredits everything about who I am. That's sick and ridiculous swincor. Perhaps the problem is deep within YOU.

Your reasoning is the stupidest I've ever seen, and is very similar to Chemist. You may even be him in disguise.

I certainly would hate to be as retarded as you.

None of my intelligent friends agree with your asinine opinions that do not make sense.

Again, for the last time, stinginess had nothing to do with it. I was deceived and told that she was already covered. Most people would not have known either.

If you lie again and say that I was stingy, then I will brand you as an annoying troll, and you WILL BE BANNED.

End of story.

PS - You still have not cited one valid argument from the bashing board that "destroys my character or credibility". I never claimed to be an angel or a selfless person with no flaws. I only claim to be a truth seeker and truth teller who thinks outside the box and offers a solution to loneliness and datelessness in America.

Nothing good is coming out of this discussion. But I warn you again, one more lie and you're banned. Permanently.

icarus
Freshman Poster

Post by icarus »

Vinstonas wrote:. I did tell Dianne's family to hurry up and fill out the insurance papers, MANY TIMES. They just kept saying ok ok ok, procrastinating.

All the families I've met in my life have morals and are responsible. I did not know that her family was that incompetent. It's the first time I've ever dealt with such a family. I knew that they were uneducated and simple, but I didn't know they could be that stupid about this thing. Every other family I've known has been very responsible.

PS - I do have a right to be mad at swincor. My outburst is justified in this case. Sometimes you have to get mad. Bottom line is that I'm telling the truth. He isn't. That's the key issue here.
Lose the victim mentality pal- it's on the worst traits that too many Americans have now. You ALLOWED yourself to be deceived when you willingly trusted Dianne and her family. Your excuse that you didn't know how bad her family was is worthless. By your own admission you reminded them over and over to no avail! How many times does it take before you say to yourself "Shit!! If I rely on these people I'm gonna get f***ed! Better take care of things myself."

I'd also be careful putting words in the mouth of your so called friends, fans & supporters. You are way too damn caught up in what other people think of you, and violently have to defend the romanticized image you have of yourself. But if you're so confident in how other people see you, then I guess you won't mind if I put up a poll to see what other people think. I will try to make the wording of the questions as unbiased as possible- and it won't mention anything about whether you were a cheapskate or not.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." -- Albert Einstein
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hindsight is 20/20.

Before I was scammed and ambushed by Vadim in Russia back in 2004, I showed his photo to my list a year prior, introducing him as my good comrade, and NO ONE told me "He looks shady Winston. I wouldn't trust him."

It was only after he scammed me that everyone pretended that anyone would have known in advance, when the truth is that no one knew. It was only AFTER it happened, that people told me based on his picture "He looks shady and devious, I wouldn't have trusted him." But the truth is, BEFORE it happened, no one said that he looked untrustable.

Same thing is happening here.

No one has never made mistakes yeah. But you two are insinuating that a large percentage of my actions are mistakes. That is a huge burden of proof to meet. Where is your proof?

Just cause I make a few reasonable mistakes that reasonable people would have made, here and there, does not mean that I am generally incompetent. Hello no. I told you and gave you examples of my HIGH DEGREE OF ACCURACY. You both failed to take that into account.

Very few things go wrong in my life. I'm very organized and in control.

Why is it that according to you guys, if I do 99 things efficiently and those things do not go wrong, you don't count that. But if 1 out of 100 things in my life goes wrong, then you label me as incompetent? That's wishful thinking.

Swincor: On the flaming bashing board, I DID post that stinginess had nothing to do with it and that I was willing to pay the two dollars per month. But the bashers ignored it, just like you are. Go there and look.

How much do you want to bet on this? If I show you the post in the bashing board, will you apologize swincor and admit that you're wrong?

I never said that I was "unwilling" to pay the two dollars per month. That was TOTALLY MADE UP by you and the bashers. Logically it should never have been an issue or consideration. It was just shit that you made up. So again, f**k you.

You guys are testing my patience and ignoring all the evidence, examples and data that I'm giving you.

I'm inches from banning you guys at this point, cause your behavior is trolling at this point. This is not even an honest serious discussion.

I've already kicked your asses in this debate with simple truth, logic, facts, and evidence. Yet you continue to post the same shit over and over. At least a computer admits when I've checkmated and won. You don't. That's crossing the line into trolling. Keep it up. You both, swincor and icarus, are inches from being banned at this point.

You take advantage of my niceness, and I don't like that. Other forum owners would have banned you long ago.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Swincor and Icarus,

I got a f***ing great idea here.

How about both of you give me your paypal email addresses, either here or by PM, and then I will send BOTH of you $2 each, to PROVE that I am not stingy about paying 2 dollars. Then both of you shut the f**k up about this and apologize for thinking such a stupid thing that no reasonable normal person would have tried to claim?

That should prove my point conclusively and shut you two up. It's checkmate. And if you continue to argue, then you'll be banned.

So, I'm ready to send you each $2 to prove that I have no problem spending that amount and that it's nothing to me, so much so that I'd send it to you just for the hell of it.

Go ahead. Gimme your emails in paypal and I'll send it and prove my point. Nothing can go wrong. Then you will both be forced to apologize but you must promise to apologise here on this forum, to me, upon receipt of the $2.

Deal?

icarus
Freshman Poster

Post by icarus »

Vinstonas wrote:Swincor and Icarus,

I got a f***ing great idea here.

How about both of you give me your paypal email addresses, either here or by PM, and then I will send BOTH of you $2 each, to PROVE that I am not stingy about paying 2 dollars. Then both of you shut the f**k up about this and apologize for thinking such a stupid thing that no reasonable normal person would have tried to claim?

That should prove my point conclusively and shut you two up. It's checkmate. And if you continue to argue, then you'll be banned.

So, I'm ready to send you each $2 to prove that I have no problem spending that amount and that it's nothing to me, so much so that I'd send it to you just for the hell of it.

Go ahead. Gimme your emails in paypal and I'll send it and prove my point. Nothing can go wrong. Then you will both be forced to apologize but you must promise to apologise here on this forum, to me, upon receipt of the $2.

Deal?
As a lawyer I'm not worried about you ever kicking my ass in any logical debate in front an impartial third party.

As for your health-insurance issue- RE-READ WHAT I WROTE. I'm not addressing stinginess, I'm addressing that you were irresponsible.

When you constantly pestered her family to turn in the paperwork and got no results, then you were put on notice that they were irresponsible people and not to rely on them. How hard is that for you to understand? I'm not saying her bumbling family is blameless, but no reasonable person would claim that you share absolutely 0% of the blame either.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Alright that's it swincor. You called me stingy again, which is a lie in this case since it had nothing to do with it. Since you lied once again, audios. You're outta here.

People who come here should do so to participate in serious discussions. Those who come here just to ridicule me and lie about me, for sick entertainment purposes, have no good business being here. As to icarus, he contributes to discussions here once in a while, so I will keep him around still. But you contribute nothing swincor, so audios.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well I'm sure as you have seen in the announcements board, I'm removing the flaming bashing board within a week. So it's decided. If you need to save any info from there, do it now.

Thanks,
Winston

ray_ford
Freshman Poster

Post by ray_ford »

Vinstonas wrote: Those who come here just to ridicule me and lie about me, for sick entertainment purposes, have no good business being here.
It was precisely for "sick entertainment purposes" that you set up the bashing board and kept it up, even when you knew it served no useful purpose whatsoever. You were the one who ridiculed yourself as you allowed the bashers to ridicule you. And you relished the attention you were getting, as you made a degrading fool of yourself.

You complained loudly about problems that were of your own making, and the bashers, Chemist in particular, explained with cool, reasoned logic how you failed or otherwise f***ed up: the fiasco with Aunt Shirl; the fiasco with the health insurance; your spineless, pussified lack of manliness in dealing with Dianne's out of control behavior; the sexual frustrations you experience in Angeles because you have let Dianne control your movements; the way Dianne's family has treated you like a human ATM because you foolishly impregnated her. And this isn't even going into your bumbling ineptitude in Russia where you described in painful detail how you got scammed out of your video camera. That episode in particular showed remarkable ineptitude on your part.

You made a big mistake in thinking you could elicit sympathy and understanding for the fuckups you created for yourself. If you thought Chemist was giving you such a hard time, then why did you initiate those debates in the first place? Many of your questions and challenges to him were just flat out dumb. Because of the bashing board, I discovered his posts and found out he made more sense than you did, Winston.