Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

check out the main difference between europe and usa

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

check out the main difference between europe and usa

Postby firethrower1000 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:35 pm

firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

Re: check out the main difference between europe and usa

Postby jamesbond » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:55 pm

Loris wrote:http://static.pyzam.com/img/funnypics/people/euro_vs_america%5B1%5D.jpg

Amen my friend, that is funny as hell! LOL :lol: So true, American fatties, vs. foreign beauties! What a tough choice, do I want an obese cow, or a trim hot looking foreign women! :D
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:03 pm

I realize beauty is only skin deep but ugly cuts like a knife, causing men to want to vomit at the idea of making love to an obese woman who is as ugly as sin! LOL :lol: The type of women I want to sleep with are women who actually look like women and are in shape. 50% of women in the US are overweight and 33% are obese!

Sweet Jesus, no wonder I see so many fat women in the US. America is like heaven for guys who like fat chicks! LOL :shock: Beauty is not everything but in the US the women are fat, ugly and have horrible personalities. They have no redeeming qualities! No wonder so many guys are going overseas to meet women!

ImageImageImageImage
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions