How is Europe and which country to go?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jenna
Freshman Poster

How is Europe and which country to go?

Post by jenna »

Hi I want to immigrate to any country in Europe and settle down there. Is it possible to get a visa on work basis? Which would be the best country to go for? I mean which countries have job opportunities for foreigners?
adrial
Freshman Poster

Post by adrial »

Europe has many job opportunities for foreigners as it seems recession is already gone. Denmark and UK has point based systems to evaluate and choose foreign nationals. You gain points for your education and work experience. There are other factors as well :
http://www.europeoffice.org/denmark.html
Denmark is a safe and lively place to live.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Wow, these postings look pretty real to me... :?: :roll: :lol: Quite reliable discussion going on... :roll:
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
icarus
Freshman Poster

Post by icarus »

Mr S wrote:Wow, these postings look pretty real to me... :?: :roll: :lol: Quite reliable discussion going on... :roll:
Aww come on. You can obviously tell Jenna put some really deep thought into this life-altering decision. :roll:
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." -- Albert Einstein
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

And that HTML link provided by Adriel provides a great way for us to get more info related to the original question! Wow, that's just swell! :roll: :lol:
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Besides jobs, you can't know where in Europe you will fit in best or like the most without going there yourself and visiting each country and seeing what happens. This is easier in Europe because the countries are packed closely together and not that far from each other. Generally, the country you fit into best will reveal itself within the first few days in the form of nice coincidences and things that happen in your favor, you'll feel a steady flow of energy and things that are "happening" in your life there. But if things get stale and dead end and you feel like your "energy" or karma there has run out, then move on to the next country. That's how it works for me.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne