PRIVILEGED PRINCESS SYNDROME??

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
track2004_400meters1
Freshman Poster

PRIVILEGED PRINCESS SYNDROME??

Post by track2004_400meters1 »

Isn't it just amazing the amount of power that women have these days in relationships? You can attract all the women you want with looks, money, fame, etc,(seeing that this is normally what women go for..Money ususally being the number one thing they look for as we all know)))) but none of it really means that you have the upper hand over women. Women will always be in control of men. When she has made up her mind that she doesnt want to talk to you no more. Then there is absolutely NOTHING you can do to get her to talk again. NONE! ZERO!

And everytime that a male decides to go against her power and decide that he is going to play " hard to get" and watch her come chasing after him...You know what? She never comes chasing. Because that would be giving up her power. And that is something she will never do. She might tease a bit. And act like she is chasing after you. But in the end, it was only a tease to get you to chase HER even harder... She will give in a bit here and a bit there and act like she is sincerely interested in you. But all in all its just to make you bow to her even more.....
Is the world designed for women?? and for men to serve them? LOL. Is this what this really is?????

You see it everywhere and there is no denying it. Grown men, on their knees, begging, pleading, and whining like little puppy dogs for females to like them. But hardly ever do you see it the other way around. You hardly ever see women on their knees begging men to talk to them. Is this a problem? I think so.

Who is to blame for this power loss? Men or women? Are women power hungry? Or have men messed up a bit somewhere along history that have given women this insane amount of control over mens minds..

I think not only women are to blame but the men who are treating these women like the " princessess" that they think that they all are. I am now seeing the effects of what some men have done to women. And alot of men are ruining women before they get the chance to meet other men.

For example. In terms of worship of a female. One male might go out of his way and praise his girlfriend too much, buy her way too many things, treat her like a queen, etc etc, etc... But this just ruins it for the next male she meets. Because now she expects the new male to exceed what her ex boyfriend did.. And this places high expectations on her new boyfriend. So women expand their ever growing list of qualities that they " NEED" and everywhere you see " IN SEARCH FOR MR. RIGHT " pop up on thousands of dating site headlines. The qualifications for " MR. RIGHT" grow all the time. I saw one females list of qualifications. ANd she must have had about 185 different qualities that she need in a male... Not only is this unhealthy , but it gets to the point where shes not even looking for a human anymore. Shes looking for a robot.......

**************************************It comes down to this. I think alot of women could change if they just switch their mindsets from " what can i get from this guy?" to " what can i give to this guy? Simple as that. And i think alot more males need to seriously question a females motives.. Instead of looking to see what you can give her... ASK YOURSELF THIS QUESTION. ask yourself.. what can that female offer me? And if she has nothing to offer you.. Then WHY should you just give her everything???????********************************************???

There really is no choosing a female anymore.. Maybe in other countries where females are chosen by males to marry certain males.. But not in the majority of the world...

If she likes you , then she will let you know. There is no more choosing women. We just pop up out of nowhere in front of women and say " hey ok im here!!" But then she orders us to stand back so that she can look us over... Its like,, hello? Why are men not granted the power to choose a female and have that female agree and say yes the majority of the time? Because its all about percentages and majorities.. And im sure there are alot of people sitting here reading this saying that this does not happen all the time. Well yeah sure it doesn't.. But when you look at the percentages of whats being done. Then you will see that females do the majority of choosing. Meanwhile everyone sits back and waits for her to make her decision on whether your accepted or not.

You text her. She will text you back at her earliest convenience. IF you call her and she doesnt pick up. And you keep calling and calling her, then it only pushes her further away. But then if you decide not to call her. Then she never calls you again. EVER!!!!!! She will never call you first. She plays the game so hard, that she makes it impossible for you to talk to her unless you come to her, unless you call her, unless you write to her first... For some reason i think women have the idea that its a males job to serve them... I do not believe that this is how its meant to be. It is not a males job to serve a female master... .So its a lose lose situation.. Its a situation that has no solution..

Or maybe its just as simple as women are not interested in men as humans, and only as providers.. As im asked time and time again when i first meet a female specimen.. " what do you do for work??" " where do you go to school??" " how much money do you make??" " do you have a house or apt?" " how big is your house?" " how much can i get???" " "and when do i get it!!????"

So maybe this is just as simple as women are just not all that interested in men for 90 percent of the time...
It just goes to show that the majority of women are not interested in everyday average men. And if you never make the effort to go to her to talk.... THEN SHE WILL NEVER COME TO YOU.... makes you kinda wonder if women actually exist or if they are just an illusion of the mind......

On a side note. I love reading topics in online forums where the question will be " Why do women only like rich men? " And then to the females defense there will be about a million responses all from females that will start out like " well not all women are after money "
But getting back to what i was saying about majorities.. Sure not all of them are. But what is the percentages? 80percent want rich men? 20 percent dont? or is it more like 90/10,, or even 70/30 or 65/35 even if it was 70/30 that means that 30 percent represents a large amount of people. But even worse.. 70 percent represents over twice as much as 30percent. So the answer to the question would be yes...This is what alot of people fail to see...
Last edited by track2004_400meters1 on November 28th, 2009, 5:06 am, edited 6 times in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Dating expert Don Steele says, when it comes to dating, "women do the choosing" and "men are the beggars." This goes back to the cave man days, when men fought over women and sometimes killed each other over women. She has something every guy wants (her snatch) so, the guys come a calling to her, trying to woo her and she gets to choose which guy she wants.

It's like looking for a job. Who has the upper hand in a job search? The employer has the upper hand because they get people appyling to them for jobs and they get to "choose" who they want to hire. You as the job seeker are the "beggar" your the one who has to "prove" you are worthy to work for the company. It's the same thing with women, men have to "prove" they are worthy of the girl and the girl gets to "choose" which guy she wants.

Check out Don Steeles websites, he goes into detail on this and also discusses why younger women are the best women for men, not just physically but also emotionally.

http://steelballs.com/

http://www.steelballs.com/index_7.html
track2004_400meters1
Freshman Poster

ok

well apparently this " old " way is not working especially in the usa.. And the amount of power and control women have over men is just amazing.. Therefore men need to stop giving women everything in the world and maybe women will start to chase after men and then men can just sit back and decide who they want to pick and who they want to date. Because i feel the overall amount of respect that women have for men is completely gone. Feels like they dont respect anyone anymore.
track2004_400meters1
Freshman Poster

lol

im holding back a bit from going all out on women in this post...
Nate
Freshman Poster

You must be living in California!

Post by Nate »

What world are you living in? The pathetic condition of men, as well as the delusions of power subscribed to by women is certainly true in most of the USA ( I was just picking on California...girlie man central USA), but believe me, it has little to do with most of the rest of the world!
Moral of the story? Do not breed with Ameriskanks. Who cares what they think. Allow them to shrilly slide into into genetic extinction as the lemon sucking harpies they are. No huffing and puffing will ever put them back together again...just let them go. Make another world and live in it. MacLife in the USA is Bullshit...and the soulless females
in playland are a symptom of the society's general condition.
SNS
Freshman Poster

Re: You must be living in California!

Post by SNS »

Nate wrote:What world are you living in? The pathetic condition of men, as well as the delusions of power subscribed to by women is certainly true in most of the USA ( I was just picking on California...girlie man central USA), but believe me, it has little to do with most of the rest of the world!
Moral of the story? Do not breed with Ameriskanks. Who cares what they think. Allow them to shrilly slide into into genetic extinction as the lemon sucking harpies they are. No huffing and puffing will ever put them back together again...just let them go. Make another world and live in it. MacLife in the USA is Bullshit...and the soulless females
in playland are a symptom of the society's general condition.
Damned straight. Every american guy who is lucky enough to be unplugged and see the light would do himself a big favor to scrape that world off his shoe.
track2004_400meters1
Freshman Poster

ok

It is not just in the USA thats what people need to realize. This is a disease of the mind and ego and like all diseases they spread. Its just more widespread in the USA. Thats all.

I have seen this disease of the mind which creates a fake female ego,,, in all countries.
But yes it seems to be more widespread in the USA.

Especially in russia. But watch. It will grow.

The only thing any russian woman has to do is watch a mtv music video of paris hilton or someone and then they will learn to acquire the ego disease too. It spreads as easy as that.

I am being very conservative in my posts. I am trying not to go all out on women right now. Just briefly touching on the origins of things. The bottom line is that women really need to try and give back to men more. They need to give and not get. That is the key to their happiness.

Instead of asking men what they do for work when they first meet them, they need to ask men what they do for fun. They need to contribute back more.. As anyone knows this. They need to look for things that they can do to make a guy happy. its not always about your own happiness.

And i feel alot of them do not realize this. You know what happens when i feel a competition with a females ego? I start deleting phone numbers. Simple as that. I dont have time for games. If i wanted a competition i would run a race or play a football game.

I require complete and total obedience and submission by women. And if i sense that they are not willing to be a sub. Then i move on to the next one.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Women in the US like to dominate men and act like men for some strange reason. I think feminism has a lot to do with this. I am NOT attracted to women who act like men, dress like men and sound like men (women who have deep masculine voices). I avoid these types of women like the plague! LOL :D

ImageImageImage
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

The vast overwhelming majority of females in any Western nation view men, all men, with extreme contempt. They do not respect you, so how can you expect them to treat you with anything but disdain? The American female defines itself by making those around it miserable. At the end of the day, the angry hormone addled American female looks back and counts how many men it was able to bully, cajole, or otherwise disrespect. The more men fall into that category, the happier the American female is. The more it feels it has accomplished. The better it feels it is.

There is hope, because we men have the option to step out of the paradigm. We are only slaves if we allow ourselves to be. For example, when I deal with American females, my mind usually drifts off and my eyes glaze over. I do not look them in the eye, and my face usually becomes completely but casually expressionless. This is because I view the average American female the same way I view a toll booth or a vending machine. The sooner I sort out what I am trying to do, the faster I can get on with more important matters. American females do tend to pick up the vibe I give off, and some of them become uncomfortable. But that is not my problem.

I think the root of the problem is engrained perspective. Men look at everything from the predator vs. prey perspective. Conversely, the female views the world from a mother vs child angle. Thus, feminists view men as ignorant children that need to be "dealt with". Only problem is, females in America lost the mothering instinct long ago, and new view children as something that needs to be aborted.
Whoremonger
Freshman Poster

Post by Whoremonger »

Its because attractive women in the west are in short supply, as are quality women.

Still, I dont care where you go. Women are women, and your status as a foreigner makes them more receptive to you. All women are attracted to status, its a basic biological driver. The difference is that women raised in non western cultures are more feminine, and more realisitic in their expectations. Many just want a good man and a family and dont expect a mansion, servants and a holiday every three months.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Well said, Whoremonger. I married a foreign girl 5 years ago and its the best thing I ever did.
track2004_400meters1
Freshman Poster

yeah

as im beginning to see more and more what possible roles the birth control pill has been playing i am realizing things that i have never seen before..... It could be more chemical then anything. Im currently trying to find the stats on what percentage of females are on birth control in the USA and then compare that to countries overseas... I read a stat somewhere that said 100 million worldwide are on it.. I will have to see if that is correct. And also i would love to know what percentage of czech and hungarian women are on it...

Winston it could be playing to the effect of what we were talking about before how females overseas have a more soulful looking appearance in their eyes and in their face and their skin tone.... Maybe birth control is affecting all that considering that it is changing the estrogen levels in their bodies......
maybe the birth control pill is having an even bigger change on women then alcohol is(bloated arms)
Montanaland
Freshman Poster

I can attest to this trait and kind of woman

Post by Montanaland »

Since I almost married a spoiled princess this July, I have come to recognize how grateful I am to be on this forum with a wide open future at age 33! :) Everyday I look back at how close I was to serving that fatty and her families needs just spooks me. You guys should of seen how subservient my ex-fiance's dad was to his old battle-ax wife as to say it was scary would be putting it lightly. I have never seen such demanding behavior out of all of my past girlfriends mothers. This old gal would literally tap her husband on the knee while they were sitting in a social setting and tell (not ask) her husband to go get her something to drink. This beast would also constantly "shush" her husband when was enjoying himself and telling goofy (not dirty) jokes. Since they were both professors it was always very somber vibe I got from that lady as I beleive she is contantly fighting depression. Since I was dating the oldest daughter, the other 4 siblings would eighter joust back and forth with short and witty comments/observations...or get into "discussions" with the matriarch mother. Agian this uncomfortable social interaction would get old after a while so the dad would again try to become jovious but would be immmedietly squelched...unless the head bitch at occasion would act along as to not make it obvious. All along while I was being groomed for their daughter, and doing way more things than I should of.

The experience with this family has given me evidence that we are living in a sick country. Even my best friends have gloomy days where I know they are fighting the blues.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

[quote="Whoremonger"]Its because attractive women in the west are in short supply, as are quality women.
quote]

How true, not only are attractive women in the west in short supply, women who are physically fit in the west are also in short supply! America is the "fattest" country in the world! No wonder why I see so many guys dating and married to fat chicks!

ImageImage