Why do many consider HappierAbroad to be a sex tourist site?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Why do many consider HappierAbroad to be a sex tourist site?

Post by Winston »

Why do many on other website consider this site to be a sex tourist site? Nowhere on my home page do I mention the word "sex tourist". Nor do I mention it on any other pages. I have mentioned only a few times about being a "playboy" or a Hugh Heffner. But I have never made sex tourism the primary theme of this site. So where do people get that impression?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Re: Why do many consider HappierAbroad to be a sex tourist s

Post by globetrotter »

Winston wrote:Why do many on other website consider this site to be a sex tourist site? Nowhere on my home page do I mention the word "sex tourist". Nor do I mention it on any other pages. I have mentioned only a few times about being a "playboy" or a Hugh Heffner. But I have never made sex tourism the primary theme of this site. So where do people get that impression?
It is part of the package that goes with it.

Americans who reject the USA are the bottom of the ladder. I tell my family that I am overseas for work, but the truth is that I cannot stand the USA any longer. So in classic psychological defense mechanism style they lash out at you and slur you.

One of the very best slurs in current USA pop culture is to be a "sex tourist" as the Feminists and MSM are linking the following:

Single male travel==Sex Tourism==Sex Slavery==Human Trafficking==Illegal, Immoral, Unethical==Criminal Behavior==Rape

It is just more shaming, manipulation and belittlement. The MSM is brainwashing people to think Single Male Travel==Human Trafficking of underage girls.

They simply do not want the competition but phrase it as defending against Human Trafficking.

Ignore them.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

It's quite simple ; it is the bashing board.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Ok Winston, lets be honest for a moment. You have posted some very interesting stories about your adventures abroad. Most of them revolving around getting laid. To each their own, of course, but I just hope you find some peace and a foundation at some point. Doing so helps expand your horizons and improves your perspective quite a bit. To every question, there is an answer. Otherwise we are just spinning our wheels.