Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

is the birth control pill making women choose girly men??

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

is the birth control pill making women choose girly men??

Postby track2004_400meters1 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:29 pm

It would appear that way...Macho men seem to be a threat to females. They are either envy of them or they are afraid of them... SO therefore maybe this article is correct ...

http://www.jillstanek.com/archives/2009 ... en_on.html

http://www.vancouversun.com/entertainme ... story.html

what do you think the numbers are on women on birth control in the usa?
track2004_400meters1
Freshman Poster

lesbians?

Postby track2004_400meters1 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:45 pm

could it be this is why there are so many lesbians in the world.. birth control is not natural..... if its messing with their hormones then it could be the reason why everywhere i look i see women with these guys that are really geeky and nerdy... and your talking like super model women with these guys.... so yeah.... Do women even see men as males or do they view males as females or something?
track2004_400meters1
Freshman Poster

Postby globetrotter » Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:58 pm

Weight gain and it also breaks the human pairbond.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Postby jtest28 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:38 pm

I believe it. And thanks for that article. This is something I have observed fora long time, but had no backup to show people. On a side note, anyone who has ever been to Eastern Europe can see at even just first glance, those women look like they have higher sex drives. And guess what, they also prefer the manliest men they can get. Birth control pills kills women sex drives.... I dated a girl who said when she started taking birth control pills, after sex with a guy, she would start thinking to herself, "How could I let that S.O.B. cum in me like that"! But before she used them, she craved it.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

yep

Postby track2004_400meters1 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:23 pm

its making women i think view men in a different way..... so when they see " men" they get scared and dont wanna talk... but when they see a girly face it appears that this comforts them.....IF birth control is affecting estrogen ,, then more then likely it is affecting alot more then just that......
And i havent met anyone that isnt on it,,,, so this is all making sense now....Maybe european women are not on it as much.... But i did read something that said that alot more of them in czech are getting on it...
track2004_400meters1
Freshman Poster

Postby globetrotter » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:15 am

I dated a girl who said when she started taking birth control pills, after sex with a guy, she would start thinking to herself, "How could I let that S.O.B. cum in me like that"! But before she used them, she craved it.

Really, that is all any man needs to ever know. The Pill has women chose men that smell more like their relatives than a boyfriend, lover or husband. This is due to the change in hormone levels the pill causes, artificially causing the state where a woman is pregnant and wants a non-threatening beta guy with softer features. Of course she gets bored, goes off the pill, then she f***s the outlaw biker down the street.

It is no coincidence that the destruction of US dating and families, Feminism and The Pill all came about at the same time.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Another Possible Reason

Postby Nate » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:24 am

Well the hormones play a part, but their may be more. One might ask, do the hormones create the intent, or does the intent
create the hormones? I think that women also like girlie men because they are born and bred in a culture that continually
feeds them the "I am woman, hear me roar!" BS. When you are continually fed crap about how great and powerful you are, and how entitled to power you are, it does create dilemma when you bump into realities that expose you as weak and empty instead.
So what to do? Possibly associate with weak men to make you feel powerful. After all, what more could a nation of she-prics want more than a crop of he-bitches? It is their opportunity to remove any moral challenge to what they do. I feel this is one reason so many women like the company of gay men. It offers them freedom from moral restraints. They can tell their gay buddy that they partied over the weekend and did the neighbor boy, the UPS man, and the German shepherd across the street, and do you think it is likely that their gay buddy will object? Hardly, the only question might be, "well did you have fun?"

Corrupt women prefer weak men who will not challenge their corruption.

Let US women go their way. Escape MacLife. Make a new world and live in it. Let the degenerate harpies in the US slide into extinction. If you are breeding with American women you are contributing to the propagation of the problem...

Shake the dust off your feet as you leave them...and decide that you will do your part to form a new culture and a new nation
however you can. This one is toast.

Nate
Nate
Freshman Poster

whats funny is this

Postby track2004_400meters1 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:56 pm

mix in the pilll,, ,mix in all the alcohol,, everything else that women do to make theirselves happy... Add in the facts that the majority of them don't workout.. And your talking like major hormone changes. Isn't it amazing its hard to be a " male" these days??????? It seems like you have to act girly around them... Is this why women like gay guys so much?
Seriously i really do think the pill has changed women forever...Maybe something better will come around and replace the pill.....
I can't even begin to count how many times a female has told me that im too aggressive, too macho, too cocky, too conceited, too egotistical.. And its like you know what? Thanks for the compliments! LOL!!!!!!! I know i am!!

AND IM 100 PERCENT ,,,PROUD OF IT ALL TOO! YOU KNOW WHY?
BECAUSE I HAVE SOMETHING CALLED TESTOSTERONE. IT KINDA MAKES ME A MALE YA KNOW????? I USE ALL THOSE FABOLOUS QUALITIES AND I LIFT AND GET BIGGER.... THATS HOW I DO IT!! FOR SOME REASON THIS IS NOT CLICKING IN THE MAJORITY OF WOMENS BRAINS.. FOr some reason i think that women think that males need to act like their best female friends or something...
track2004_400meters1
Freshman Poster

Postby momopi » Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:23 pm

The power of the birth control pill is very simple, it gives women control over her fertility. She decides if and when she wants to have a child. With condoms, the man decides and the women can only ask (or demand).

A women who cannot control her fertility and have 4 kids will be dependent on the man for support. In the post-WW2 era, US total fertility rate topped around 3.8 children per women, and dropped drastically after the 1972 Eisenstadt vs. Baird decision, which ruled that unmarried people could legally posess contraceptives. Consequently, this means that consenting adults (married or not) had a right to engage in private, non-commercial sexual intercourse without interference by state law. Prior to then, in the post-WW2 era, it was illegal for unmarried adult couples to engage in sexual intercourse and live together (cohabit).

People react to chemicals differently. Some women on the pill will experience increased libido, while others will have decreased libido. Researchers have also found that it affects the preference for male body scent for some women:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008 ... tion=world

This is one of those "can of worms" situations where there is no one "right" answer for everything. It's like having estrogen flushed down in the water supply (through female urine) will cause some male fish to become infertile, but not others. If you happen to be in the unlucky group affected by side effects, then you're SOL.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

nice

Postby track2004_400meters1 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:05 pm

Yeah i read about alot of that on other sites about it changes a number of different things for them. The thing about the odor being one of them. But its like you can't fuk with estrogen and not expect to see major personality changes. I mean your basically fukin with whats making a female.

I stated this in another post. But i wanted to see if i could browse online and find the PERCENTAGE of american women on birth control, and then compare that to european women. And make comparisons... I read one stat that said 100 million women are on it world wide. Need to see if that is accurate. Sounds about right. Lol seems about half of that is women in the USA. Once i found out exactly what the percent is then its going to be interesting to compare it to countries in Europe.

well found one article from 2007 that states that 40 percent of Hungary, which also happens to be one of my favorite countries for women.... to be on birth control....
http://www.czech.cz/en/news/domestic-ne ... f-sex-?i=1

THis article on birth control states that in 2000, 80 percent of women had used birth control at some point...... I do not think that f***ing with your natural estrogen levels is a very good thing for women. Wow so instead of having natural women on earth. Do we have manufactured women???????

http://www.answers.com/topic/birth-control-movement
track2004_400meters1
Freshman Poster

Postby globetrotter » Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:53 pm

momopi wrote:the 1972 Eisenstadt vs. Baird decision, which ruled that unmarried people could legally posess contraceptives. Consequently, this means that consenting adults (married or not) had a right to engage in private, non-commercial sexual intercourse without interference by state law. Prior to then, in the post-WW2 era, it was illegal for unmarried adult couples to engage in sexual intercourse and live together (cohabit).

I was dating this woman with a very advanced degree in stats and she was convinced I was naive that few people had premarital sex before 1960.

She was unaware of the fact that prior to Eisenstadt vs. Baird, condoms were ILLEGAL in many counties in the USA, and that if the Chemist had them they were behind his counter and you had better have been married and known him to buy some.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

also

Postby track2004_400meters1 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:17 pm

yeah in reply to that one post about making them less sexual.. i think thats correct in saying that.. seems everywhere you go women are just more stuck up about the sex topic,, no one is interested in it... and thats not for me.... we all need sexual european women.
track2004_400meters1
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions