WOMEN HATE ADMITTING MEN DO THE CONSTRUCTION WORK

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

WOMEN HATE ADMITTING MEN DO THE CONSTRUCTION WORK

Post by firethrower1000 »

MEN are builders and creators by nature....WOMEN want to take away as many points from man so they can feel superior and make men feel unworthy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APvD-_UR ... re=related

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: WOMEN HATE ADMITTING MEN DO THE CONSTRUCTION WORK

Post by Outcast9428 »

Mercer wrote:
October 26th, 2022, 5:52 pm
Men who actually contribute to western society and do things like construction work are cucks. I have more respect for your average junkie that lives on the streets of San Francisco and shits everywhere than your average betacuck who works and contributes to a Chad and Feminazi society. Chad and Feminazis should be required to do the shitty work like construction, janitors, etc. because they're the only ones who actually benefit from it.
What about those of us who are trying to change things but don’t necessarily want to go full scorched Earth? I take a lot of risks to change the world. I tell my co workers about traditional values, everybody knows I’m staunchly conservative. The minute I see an American Viktor Orban run for office though I will do everything I can to help him get elected.

Construction work isn’t necessarily shitty for everyone… Some people like menial tasks that don’t require a lot of thinking. I suppose the pay could be better and I’m not physically fit enough for such a job but I can understand why someone might work it.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Outcast9428 wrote:
October 27th, 2022, 6:26 am
Mercer wrote:
Men who actually contribute to western society and do things like construction work are cucks. I have more respect for your average junkie that lives on the streets of San Francisco and shits everywhere than your average betacuck who works and contributes to a Chad and Feminazi society. Chad and Feminazis should be required to do the shitty work like construction, janitors, etc. because they're the only ones who actually benefit from it.
What about those of us who are trying to change things but don’t necessarily want to go full scorched Earth?
People have been trying to improve things forever with no sighs of having any impact. Scorched earth appears to be the only option, and fortunately the elite are going to kill all the idiots anyway.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Cornfed wrote:
October 27th, 2022, 6:35 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
October 27th, 2022, 6:26 am
Mercer wrote:
What about those of us who are trying to change things but don’t necessarily want to go full scorched Earth?
People have been trying to improve things forever with no sighs of having any impact. Scorched earth appears to be the only option, and fortunately the elite are going to kill all the idiots anyway.
I’m not sure if I agree that we’ve had no impact. The gap between older generations conservatism and younger generations conservatism has closed considerably… We have outlawed abortion in 1/3 of the states which, quite honestly I consider that to be a victory the size that the battle of Tours was. More people now are aware of the need to change things then before and there’s a lot more motivation and energy on the right now then there was before. I also think JQ awareness has grown tremendously.