Study that proves birth control lowers Female LIBIDO

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
track2004_400meters1
Freshman Poster

Study that proves birth control lowers Female LIBIDO

Post by track2004_400meters1 »

so everywhere i go ,,, alls i see is boring women. THey only seem to be become interested in sex when they are drunk.. So it seems thats why they drink so much... I mean it really must suck to be female. I think i do know what females feel though. You know why? Because its the feeling that i get right after i orgasm.. But that only lasts about 5mins and then im horny again. But i think that women feel like that their whole lives. This article right here.. proves that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no wonder i see the majority of american women as boring!!!!!!!!!!! they just simply can't keep up with anyone!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean seriously... then i read the articles on why america acts so sexual... but when it comes to it... They have less sex then the entire world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are at the bottom of the list when it comes to having sex per year!!!!!!!!!! the reason behind this i think, is birth control, alcohol, and lack of working out..... ANd a mindset that tells them that ,, sex is bad for them. And abstinence is good...> I BELIEVE THAT THEY HAVE IT BACKWARDS..I BELIEVE THAT ITS THE PEOPLE THAT SAY THAT SEX IS BAD,,, THEY ARE THE ONES THAT ARE BAD... AND THE PEOPLE THAT DO LIKE SEX.... WELL THEY ARE THE PEOPLE THAT ARE GOOD..... THATS HOW IT WORKS.. .SEX IS A GOOD THING!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY EVERYWHERE I LOOK,,, NO ONE CAN KEEP UP??????????????? WOW I SERIOUSLY NEED SOME HOT EURO WOMEN!

http://www.naturalnews.com/023450.html