Why PUA doesn't work but Global Dating does!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Re: Why PUA doesn't work but Global Dating does!

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Even if PUA/game worked, after travelling abroad and meeting women from non-western, non-feminist countries, you'll have no desire to even look at western women again and thus PUA becomes irrelevant.

Comparing it to MLM is good because both are cults that use victim blaming to keep their followers constantly striving (and spending money) to "improve" themselves.

But hey, most people are idiots and thus fall for these types of stupid scams.
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

PUA and global dating are equally silly. Funny what lengths men will go to to chase the opposite gender when the opposite gender would not do the same.

Covid has killed off both anyway, for the time being.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a PUA named Todd V, basically telling men to just shut up and start cold approaching and gaming women right now.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
June 12th, 2018, 12:59 pm
Even if PUA/game worked, after travelling abroad and meeting women from non-western, non-feminist countries, you'll have no desire to even look at western women again and thus PUA becomes irrelevant.

Comparing it to MLM is good because both are cults that use victim blaming to keep their followers constantly striving (and spending money) to "improve" themselves.

But hey, most people are idiots and thus fall for these types of stupid scams.

The PUA industry does use 'victim blaming' tactics to keep their followers buying more and more of their courses. It uses the old American routine of 'blaming the victim' and never gets at the heart of the problem. How come PUA does not exist in most countries around the world? It only exists in Anglo countries, that ought to tell you something right there.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."