Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

A male is not designed to be " cute"

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

A male is not designed to be " cute"

Postby track2004_400meters1 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:04 am

Everywhere i go alls i see is all these so called " cute " looking girlish band geeks getting all the attention from supermodels, lingerie models,, etc,,,,, So why do you have to be " cute" for a female to love you... What i think is going on is that males are adapting to what females have done to themselves with birth control and everything. And how birth control could make women hate macho guys...

I look on myspace and i cant count how many times that a female will comment a guys picture based on the fact that he looks " cute"

Its disgusting..... They dont want men.... I swear they all want females...... Where are the women that appreciate a masculine male???????

So now in order to attract women you have to be girly looking? wow seriously.. . And now everywhere you see... It seems that males are picking up on this.. and wearing makeup, earings,, etc,, etc, in order to be more attractive to her...

Look a male is meant to be a male.. He is meant to have testosterone.. He is meant to be nothing else but a male... .When are women going to pick up on this. ANd who else notices this too?
track2004_400meters1
Freshman Poster

Postby momopi » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:11 am

Watch this film for different cultural perspective:
http://www.thegreathappinessspace.com/
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A male is not designed to be " cute"

Postby Nate » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:29 am

track2004_400meters1 wrote:Everywhere i go alls i see is all these so called " cute " looking girlish band geeks getting all the attention from supermodels, lingerie models,, etc,,,,, So why do you have to be " cute" for a female to love you... What i think is going on is that males are adapting to what females have done to themselves with birth control and everything. And how birth control could make women hate macho guys...

I look on myspace and i cant count how many times that a female will comment a guys picture based on the fact that he looks " cute"

Its disgusting..... They dont want men.... I swear they all want females...... Where are the women that appreciate a masculine male???????

So now in order to attract women you have to be girly looking? wow seriously.. . And now everywhere you see... It seems that males are picking up on this.. and wearing makeup, earings,, etc,, etc, in order to be more attractive to her...

Look a male is meant to be a male.. He is meant to have testosterone.. He is meant to be nothing else but a male... .When are women going to pick up on this. ANd who else notices this too?

Why is this mysterious? Many American female "She-prics" want "He-bitches" for mates...
All aspects of a culture in decline.....
Nate
Freshman Poster

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:11 pm

Younger, silly girls or cougars looking to dominate tend to go for the cuteness factor. In each case, the minimization of masculinity is the goal so as to prevent the male from overtaking the female in the relationship. Cute guys are playthings, eye candy, and quick screws.

When women want a provider to finance their lifestyle, future alimony, and child support, they forgo the cuteness factor in favor of how financially solvent is a man and how easily he can be manipulated into marriage. Some of these men can be downright ugly, but there is a reason attractive women marry them.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster

Postby DiscoPro_Joe » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:38 am

My take on this issue can best be summed up with this post of mine: (click here to read).

People should just relax and be themselves, regardless of how much masculinity or femininity they were born with.
DiscoPro_Joe
Freshman Poster

Grunt

Postby Master » Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:51 am

This is a beautiful and real topic. You guys don’t know how many times I have pondered this and felt this way. I’ve done and felt like I needed to be gay. Most people are. Even though I know its wrong and disgusting I felt I had to do it to get laid. Look like a girl. It did work but I felt disgusted by myself. I am a man and meant to act like a man. It castrates you to look and act like a girl. I feel deeply about this subject and I know this wiping out the manly world. I am a samurai and won’t humiliate myself to such disgust.

I quickly checked out The Great Happiness and already I can’t wait to see it. It looks like a masterpiece and will check it out in the coming days. Thanks a lot.
Master
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions