Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Most U.S Women love when you treat them like shit

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Most U.S Women love when you treat them like shit

Postby firethrower1000 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:38 pm

no wonder rihanna went back to chris brown

Rihanna admits she prefers ‘high-risk’ men
One might think Rihanna would welcome a drama-free relationship after her romance with Chris Brown came to such an abrupt and violent end. But one would be wrong.

When Glamour U.K. asked the singer what she looks for in a man, she made one thing clear — no nice guys.

“Definitely the high-risk (type),â€￾ the Grammy winner said. “I don't like cream puff, corny guys. Usually they are the nice guys, the ones that won't hurt you. They'll pull out the chair for you and the whole nine yards. Everything is perfect and boring … I like the risk. I like the edge. That's the thrill for me.â€￾

notic how she said the"ones the won't hurt you" its clear her tears were fake when she cried about getting beat up

link of the article: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34353701/ns ... nt-gossip/
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:57 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby gmm567 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:45 pm

yeah that's the norm...no nice guys.
gmm567
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:12 pm

Postby Grunt » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:18 pm

Well, for the average spoiled immature neurotic American female that has never worked a day in its life and never gone to sleep hungry, there is a certain attraction to the "thrill".

On the other hand, there are millions of young girls in other nations that never have enough food money and live in a very "exciting" situation on a day-to-day basis. And I mean "exciting" in the Old Chinese Proverb kinda way.

As for myself, my entire youth was pissed away bumbling through one life-ruining miscalculation to another, from military misadventure to sexual frustration has tempered me greatly. Likewise, my wife, being from Ukraine, had enough "thrill" by the time she was 10 to know the true value of stability and responsibility.

So in the end, I have inadvertently discovered the hidden underbelly of rot filth and decay that infects the entire American culture. Literal armies of backstabbing douchebags trying to paint me as a pedophile or woman-hater, even as most of them themselves are dope addicts, child abusers, drunks, child molesters, rapists, crooked businessmen, police informants or God knows what else.

But here I stand, happily married and retired at age 40.

A few weeks ago I read perhaps the most defining of our social paradigm. It was a news report about a 23 year old American female that walked out of a bar, drunk of course, and hopped on the back of a Harley-Davidson ridden by a complete and total stranger. Five minutes later she lay dead on the side of the road, and the rider was headed to prison for DUI and mansluaghter with a wrecked bike tossed in for good measure.

The moron skank attracted to the "thrill" of the "bad boy", resulting in both idiots permanently removed from the gene pool. I sit back with a bowl of popcorn and a smile.
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Postby Nate » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:37 am

Grunt wrote:Well, for the average spoiled immature neurotic American female that has never worked a day in its life and never gone to sleep hungry, there is a certain attraction to the "thrill".

On the other hand, there are millions of young girls in other nations that never have enough food money and live in a very "exciting" situation on a day-to-day basis. And I mean "exciting" in the Old Chinese Proverb kinda way.

As for myself, my entire youth was pissed away bumbling through one life-ruining miscalculation to another, from military misadventure to sexual frustration has tempered me greatly. Likewise, my wife, being from Ukraine, had enough "thrill" by the time she was 10 to know the true value of stability and responsibility.

So in the end, I have inadvertently discovered the hidden underbelly of rot filth and decay that infects the entire American culture. Literal armies of backstabbing douchebags trying to paint me as a pedophile or woman-hater, even as most of them themselves are dope addicts, child abusers, drunks, child molesters, rapists, crooked businessmen, police informants or God knows what else.

But here I stand, happily married and retired at age 40.

A few weeks ago I read perhaps the most defining of our social paradigm. It was a news report about a 23 year old American female that walked out of a bar, drunk of course, and hopped on the back of a Harley-Davidson ridden by a complete and total stranger. Five minutes later she lay dead on the side of the road, and the rider was headed to prison for DUI and mansluaghter with a wrecked bike tossed in for good measure.

The moron skank attracted to the "thrill" of the "bad boy", resulting in both idiots permanently removed from the gene pool. I sit back with a bowl of popcorn and a smile.



No loss...a gain in fact...I used to subscribe to the great egalitarian notion...I have since realized that much of what passed for
"people" are in fact broccoli covered with skin...an idiotic degenerate population is exactly what aspiring despots need.


Nate
Nate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:53 pm
Location: USA/Philippines

Postby Grunt » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:25 am

You are absolutely and totally right. Sometimes we seem to overlook the fact that without that millions of glassy-eyed, slack-jawed Brown Shirt minions, there can be no Hitler.

If the response from my fellow Americans to my doing something as harmless as marrying a hot young foreign girl is any indication, America has enough fascist trolls to catapult the anti-Christ himself to ultimate power.

The sad part of it is, the worst ones are the ones that claim to be Christian or Constitutional Patriots, or "Good People". They are the first ones to line up behind the crooked dope-dealing cop or child-trafficing fbi doucehbag to bust me balls.
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Postby Adama » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:47 am

I agree. Police are goons who deliberately avoid taking down high risk criminals in favor of harassing law abiding citizens for their power trips.

I have never been arrested for anything. However, each time I return from a trip from Latin America, I am harassed by US Customs officers for extra searches and more detailed questioning. You'd think after the first couple of times of them not finding drugs on my person that I'd have proven I am not a trafficker. Think again.

Instead of worrying about lone citizens muling dope in a plane, they ought to get busy building a fence across the entire length of the border. Of course harassing the little guy is much easier.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby SNS » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:06 pm

Insidious wrote:I agree. Police are goons who deliberately avoid taking down high risk criminals in favor of harassing law abiding citizens for their power trips.

Exactly. let us also take a look at how the system protects the scumbag criminal and not the law abiding citizen. For one example, heaven forbid you be a law abiding gun owner and rightfully defend yourself in you home against a thug. There have been many instances where some piece-of-shit comes through the door of a house with a gun and starts shooting. The owner of the house shoots back, injuries Mr. Danger Asshole and he calls the cops. Lo and behold the police arrest the home owner and the scumbag then sues him for millions.

There are tons of other situations where Joe Law-Abiding man gets harassed by cops and thugs are left alone.

This alone is reason enough to flee the American wasteland for good.

This is exactly the kind of shit that is a catalyst for a civil war IMHO.
SNS
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:26 pm

Re: Most U.S Women love when you treat them like shit

Postby SNS » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:15 pm

Loris wrote:no wonder rihanna went back to chris brown
When Glamour U.K. asked the singer what she looks for in a man, she made one thing clear — no nice guys.

“Definitely the high-risk (type),â€￾ the Grammy winner said. “I don't like cream puff, corny guys. Usually they are the nice guys, the ones that won't hurt you. They'll pull out the chair for you and the whole nine yards. Everything is perfect and boring … I like the risk. I like the edge. That's the thrill for me.â€￾

Decent men have the same effect on American females as daylight has on Dracula. Women in America are sick. The average Ameriskank would prefer to spend the night with someone who will cut her head off and throw out the window, instead of a decent man.

What does this mean? simple: That women will not procreate with men who actually contribute to society, so we will see a a slow crapping out of society. Thugs who have no future and do not give a f**k about anything are being worshiped and women are having their babies despite the fact that Mr. Danger Asshole will eventually leave his child and the GF.

Again, another reason to expat and leave Amerika for good. It's simply going to get worse and worse and become more and more difficult to keep yourself separated even if you want to.

Go rent the movie Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome to get an idea of what the future of Amerika will be.
SNS
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:26 pm

Postby Jackal » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:58 pm

Yes, I agree. And if you're a nice guy and you actually tell an American woman that you love her--be ready for her to run like you just splashed her with acid!

I just watched the movie "A History of Violence" lately. In that movie, a woman is married to a handsome nice guy waiter in a rural town, and she eventually finds out that he used to be a mafia hitman. At first, she feels sick, angry, and disgusted like a person with ordinary morals would, but then she realizes how much it turns her on to know that her husband is this sort of "bad dude" and she has more intense sex with him and she lies to protect him.

I would like to see a movie about the exact opposite. There should be a movie about a woman who thinks she is married to a mafia hitman, but then later finds out that he is really just a mild-mannered waiter from a small rural town. An American woman would lose all respect for the man, insult him mercilessly, and never have sex with him again.

c**ts.
Jackal
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:24 am
Location: Hungary

Postby icarus » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:05 am

Jackal wrote:Yes, I agree. And if you're a nice guy and you actually tell an American woman that you love her--be ready for her to run like you just splashed her with acid!

I just watched the movie "A History of Violence" lately. In that movie, a woman is married to a handsome nice guy waiter in a rural town, and she eventually finds out that he used to be a mafia hitman. At first, she feels sick, angry, and disgusted like a person with ordinary morals would, but then she realizes how much it turns her on to know that her husband is this sort of "bad dude" and she has more intense sex with him and she lies to protect him.

I would like to see a movie about the exact opposite. There should be a movie about a woman who thinks she is married to a mafia hitman, but then later finds out that he is really just a mild-mannered waiter from a small rural town. An American woman would lose all respect for the man, insult him mercilessly, and never have sex with him again.

c**ts.


I think the problem is that American men have been conditioned to be pussified weak sensitive manginas ever since a vocal minority of feminazis gained prominence in the media and academia and poisoned our minds with their subjective and warped views. The problem is, as much as women think they want these qualities in a man, they really don't because the nice sweet, totally inoffensive guy who only provides one emotion (love) is f***ing BORING. The trick is to find a way to exude those qualities that the bad-boys possess, minus the assholerly. Given the choice though, it seems most women would prefer the exciting asshole over the dull nice guy. They have the rest of their lives to be dull boring fat suburbanite dwellers, why waste their few years of youth doing it? I think the difference between the US and other societies which didn't have the 'sexual revolution' of the 60's and are bereft of its residue is simple: Women remember how to be women; men remember how to be men.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." -- Albert Einstein
icarus
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:12 pm

Postby Jackal » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:03 pm

icarus wrote:The trick is to find a way to exude those qualities that the bad-boys possess, minus the assholerly.

Yes, I agree. I also think it's possible for men to show strength and confidence without being insulting or violent.

icarus wrote:I think the difference between the US and other societies which didn't have the 'sexual revolution' of the 60's and are bereft of its residue is simple: Women remember how to be women; men remember how to be men.

I agree. I like living in Hungary because I can make jokes at work here which would get me fired in America. People over here haven't yet become politically correct and lawsuit-happy. They still have a sense of humor which can poke fun at both women and men. If I show that I like women here, they think I'm being normal and not simply a pervert.

The thought of returning to America almost makes me ill now. I ain't goin' back.
Jackal
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:24 am
Location: Hungary

Postby Grunt » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:11 pm

I am not a "bad boy", nor do I care to be. I do not treat people with disrespect. I do not have any tattoos. I do not drink to excess.

I am now, at age 40, pretty much a computer nerd. I pay all my bills and obligations on time, or early. I am not exactly poor, but far from rich.

But from a factual standpoint, I was a soldier for 14 years, including a combat tour with decorations. I rode motorcycles, sport bikes, for 5 odd years.

I consider myself more of a Lone Wolf, creative intelligent and calculating, and I think that is what draws the more discriminating high end girls...like my wife :lol:
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Postby gmm567 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:31 pm

a soldier computer nerd. Now that is an interesting combination.
gmm567
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:12 pm

Postby Grunt » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:26 pm

Lemme put it this way. A guy I have known since the 90's. Hes got a job at a hospital as Tier 1 Tech Support . Same job for like 10 years now. Low pay, low skill, dreary and boring, I dont know how he does it to be honest. He said something to me after I left the military.

He said "Your lucky, you got to do interesting things before you turned 30. Im 30 and Im stuck at this dead-end job for the rest of my life". That put it all in perspective.
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm

I wish Women Had a Heart

Postby Master » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:08 pm

Again Master Sidious,


You are completely right. I should be dead right now. I am living proof that cops are really criminals. I personally know cops of all kinds and have been heavily abused by both the cops and the laws. Its all a power trip from both the criminals and the so called goverment to take advantage of the weak and the poor.

They dont give a f**k if an old lady or an underage teen. Theyll beat you up and rake you up with so many bills youll wish you never went out. While all and i do mean all the thugs get out with nice cars, have nice houses, and throw the most lavish parties. By the thugs I mean the people that steal your money LEGEALLY. Anyway i dont want to talk about this story anymore. Itll never end and it wont accomplish anything. I just want to say that I have lived the abuse and I know that is true me and a million other people out there.


as for women loving abusing men. Nothing could more truthful. I think if i went out in daylight a slapped any slut and pulled her by the hair to my house id have a million other sluts fighting her to get in my door.

The reality is that so many women are so f***ed up that i often wonder how are they alive at such a young age. Their self-esteemed is Shattered by everyone theyve ever known. Because of this they actually distrust the good guy because they are so used to the bad guy. they dont have a courage, integrity and let alone heart. For those of the pure heart you do yourself a lot better by finding yourself a princess and not getting your hands dirty with a dishwasher.
Master
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:56 am

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], nezel and 6 guests