Ease of getting the girl: LIES

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Ease of getting the girl: LIES

Post by Adama »

I'm not even talking about the Hollywood myths. I refer to the old cliches that people give you.

They will tell you that it is a numbers game. This is not true. Believe it or not, most American women are dysfunctional. It's not just that they want bad boys. Suppose for a moment they were interested. That doesnt mean you're going to get the girl. Most likely she will string you along for two dates and then dump you. She may not even know the reason. it may partly be due to the perception in her head that she has infinite choices (lots of men may be interested but her choices are not infinite). Or that emotional high she thought she'd have with you is just not there. Emotions being transient things and all.

The main thing I wanted to say though, is that I dont think 30% or so of young women 18 to 30 are capable of having relationships with ANYONE. It's true. It is NOT you. It is them.

I happen to know many young women who simply do not have boyfriends because they are too mentally screwed up. These are women I volunteered with and worked with. Some times it is due to unrealistic expectations, but most of the time it is because they possess a "super female mind."

Backwards logic, mutually exclusive demands, feelings of overwhelming insecurity, hatred of men, insisting on chivalry while declaring equality. All these things f**k up a woman's mind if she can not reconcile them somehow on a conscious level.

When men get close to these "women," their neuroses and insecurities cause them to "act out". This is when they either reject the man outright, or they make it too painful for him to continue the pursuit.

These women also think they have way until their mid 30s to have children. Yes, infinite time. So they are really in no rush to start anything serious with anyone. They will continue to flirt with guys then turn them down.

So not only are there one million less women than men in the 18-39 category, as Jtest will tell you. There is also a large proportion of straight women who are essentially nuns due to mental issues.

This reminds me of a quote by my favorite poster here: "Western men need to quit bitching about rejection from western females and thank their lucky stars. The only thing worse then being hated and despised by clowns is being accepted and loved by them" -Grunt
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

the first respond

Post by Master »

We finally met Mr. Insidious/ Sith Lord,

Its amazing nobody has responded this insightful and interesting post. Women are not easy and they are demeanted attention freaks cause calling them whores is too much of an up scale. I honestly say i dont respect women now in days and even that can be taken the wrong way. That doesnt mean ill go around slapping women around. It just means i dont respect there appereance, intelligent or demeanor. The best thing to do is to keep it to yourself. Youll never satisfy there ego narcisism. even the guys they like cant stand them. Sex isnt that big of deal and when guys get over banging them and see that they are really nothing special that all that apperance is really all smoke and mirrors they find them boring and irritating. why do you think they always get dumped? nobody with a normal mind can stand typical stupid sluts now in days. They are overgrown babies. "ooh do you find me attractive?, " am i beautiful" talk about how sexy I am"?

What the f**k? how aBOUTG A meanginful conversation?

I tell guys all the time. if you want to get a girlfriend be prepared for a life changing experience and not in a good way. Money, psychology, and despair for starters.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Most likely no one responded cause very few men accept the idea that there are women out there who go sexless. I just say they are sexless by an unconscious choice - their neuroses, psychoses and insecurity.

Women cant have meaningful conversations. Their only interests revolve around themselves, manipulating others, slander, gossip, make-up, hair, nails, fashion and finding men with money (as opposed to earning their own).

Despite 40 years of equality, women have invented nothing except a new kind of hair bun and a new way to shave their legs without razors.
Montanaland
Freshman Poster

Another twist on this topic..

Post by Montanaland »

I've read reports from a guy on internationalsexguide.info who actually go to Moldavian, or some other eastern european universities with nothing but one big story. He claims to have the answers for any questions that may arise from the girls that are suspicious. He goes on to talk about visiting the variety of schools with his stories.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/f ... ht=schools

Well about my experience from Moldova. During Eastern the streets were like dead. And I personally prefer to hunt during daytime. Didn't go to Drive on Saturday as I got lucky with a girl. So why waste money on Drive as I was already enjoying myself with a young Moldovan student.

Only met 2 girls from the internet, but didn't go anywhere as they were golddiggers and I didn't want to waste my money on them. Rest of them probably backed out being scared of meeting a foreigner from the internet.

About the places to hunt: I love the universities. I dress like a student and before coming to MD I went out to shop the clothes young and hip students buy just to look like an 'foreign exchange student wanting to see more of normal Moldovan classes' as I played this game a multiple times. The really strange thing about this: it really worked as I bluffed my way into it by first becoming friends with some students. I also know some local students at some universities, which helped as well.

- What I did? Didn't chased the hottest babes but focussed on the more shy and more mediocre but still young and skinny students:

Economic university: 2

I really love hunting in Stefan cel Mare park (the one with the big cathedral). As students of the economic university go to the McDonalds during lunch time for a snack or drink, you just go and approach. Succesrate for viable conversation is like 20% and able to touch and kiss 25% of these 20%

Of all of these girls just f***ed 1 of them (out of really many approached) and got a handjob of another girl, hot body but awfully ugly looking face, who wanted to stay a virgin. I can respect this, but still not what I would have liked.

Technical university: 0

This is really shit! Not only low hygiene of sanitary, the buildings also stink. Most students don't speak English and many ugly people at this university. Out of many approached when talking to girls when the schoolday ended between 14-18. 00 on Stef Cel Mare street near Parliament building, f***ed zero and kissed zero (as some students had really bad teeth).

State university: 1

Like heaven: if you go and hang out here, you feel so f***ing lucky as a guy. So many hot young girls, BUT it ain't that easy! Here at some studies is like 60-90% girls, which is kinda sick. Most students here just like talking/practising English with a foreigner. Succesrate for viable conversation is like 10% (most don't speak English) and able to touch and kiss almost zero. I could only f**k a EMO/ gothic girl, but still she was just a young student, which I enjoyed. This gothic girl was really nice and a really sweet Moldovan girl unlike all the Moldovan bitches which Moldova is all so rich of!

Trade university: 0

English ability exist but low. I would expect some more English of people who want to go into trade. They speak Romanian, Russian and NO Englsih, but they do speak Italian and French. Since my Italian is non-existent and my French is only able to ask directions, I had difficulty even starting a conversation.

Medical university: 1

I already got lucky with the second girl I approached while walking around the building. She was willing to come to my hotelroom as she lived near the hotel and give a nice BJ. Again she wanted to stay a virgin (as she told me). I actually didn't believe that as I have never been sucked empty so good.

International university: 0

A lot of students do really speak good English, but again no luck so totally a waste of my time. For some reason I wasn't able to sell my lies to these students as they were really cunning creatures.

Other girls: 2

- mediocre 19 yo girl from Stef cel mare street. Had a really nice and long kissing session with her but she didn't want to go to my hotel and f**k.. American 35 yo woman but still good looking, who was working at some NGO that fights against sex tourism which is kinda funny (forgot the name). f***ed her in a toilet in shopping mall 'MALLDOVA'.

- MONEY SPENT(on girls)? A few hunderd euros

- PICS? I never take pics during intercourse, because I do not want to give the impression to do it only for the sex / am a sextourist.

- What mindset do you have to have: You may be a good liar, but I bet you she is even more skilled.

- Difficulty? Yes it was difficult, so it wasn't easy.

- Where did I go to with girls? Andy's Pizza and McDonalds to eat. Drink at more expensive bars afterwards.

- What is so nice about Moldovan girls? I like that they all dress so sluttty aka normal eastern european female clothing style.

- What do I tell to girls? I have sometimes to clue anymore which stoiry I told to which one, but I have done a lot of research around all my storylines (so it sounds real and that I have an answer to every question)

What have I learned from this trip: better to chase the below average Moldovan girls as they haven't been so many times approached by (foreign) men and aren't so cunning. Upside of these mediocre girls: you can more easily seduce these nice and skinny young students!

Next time I will be in Moldova for business again will be somewhere around the summer.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Do you have a vagina?................... Then Use it.

Post by Master »

Yes that is very true. I know for a fact that sex is highly advertised but the people that actually do it is not that big. Yet for some reason, women/ people are so desperate to screw anything after so much anxiety that they bang the first cock that comes to them. I call it p***y anxiety. These guys/people don’t tend to be the best suitable mates, so they carry diseases, which is why we are in an age of sex disease crisis.

Sex to me is just sex. Many women can go around screwing anything for status, lust, or sexual repression but do they really enjoy it? Is it love? How many people have one-night stands with a total stranger? For what? When they can waste that time and energy on meeting a great person and then making love to them.

Today’s women don’t know anything about anything. They are overgrown children. They don’t even know there names half of the time. I feel ashamed for the people that fought for us to have all this and this is what we do with it. Women by genetics don’t have much intellect by my god when there is one; you have to hold on to her for dear life. Why? Because there wont be another one like them. I find it very stimulating to find a beautiful woman that can hold her own passed what you make and what do you like to do.

Women are creatures/ animals just like the animal kingdom. They manipulate, eat, shit, and screw. There is not much amusement to them. What we as human should strive for is intellectual superiority. Which we have none in general. Why would a woman strain herself when she can just dope mankind to have her support her for having kids? Why would they get passed that when they don’t need to? If one man doesn’t do it then the next would do just fine. That is all they need to spend there time on. Finding ways to trick men to falling for her traps. Don’t expect anything else. Of course all this is a broad generalization for those picky ones.

Despite 40 years they have manipulated men more into being stupider. Forget about holding their own in anything.
Master
Junior Poster

To Mr. Montana

Post by Master »

What a f***ing post.

Now I had a lot of fun reading your reply. It was perfect. Loved the detail. I must say I did a couple of research myself and here are some links that I thought were useful and one that I thought would peek some interest.

Do any of these girls look like the ones you were describing?

http://moldova.loveme.com/

http://www.moldovanwomen.com/

and this is the other link I thought would be interesting

http://www.rferl.org/content/article/1055188.html

Get back to me on what you think of that one.

Your journal post gave me a refreshing view of a lot of things. I think if we all posted and helped each other like this and I am sure some of us do but if a lot of people joined it we can be invincible. Lol. But really just from what you said I know what I can expect and what to do and how to do it and how much fun I could have. I could never find anything remotely like that in books, videos, or even trips. In trips it would have to be in trial and error. You just basically gave me the whole nine yards. If I have I ever went there Id be a pro and I would be getting some beautiful women just by copying your motto. Of course it would be hard for that to ever happen but if it did it would be insane. I would be very very happy.

I learned so many things from your post. How stupid people are about appearances, language barrier, and how some girls are afraid to have fun yet to very sexual stuff. I also learned where to go and how much to spend.

Thanks a lot and I hope you keep them coming. Hopefully one day I can have some of those fun trips.
Montanaland
Freshman Poster

Moldovan girls

Post by Montanaland »

I by no means have any experience with women outside of MT. I do consider myself pretty good at some levels of research. Although having a pretty good info and advice doesn't do diddle if you don't get off your butt and in the words of Nike.. Just Do It!

This forum has so much more to offer than -where the women are..but I am so fed up with U.S. skanks and spoiled feminists that I need to taste something different. I do want to meet and have relationships with quality foreign girls and not pros. That internationalsex.info forum is hardcore community which is mostly made up of whoremongers with accurate reports of thier exploitations in a lot of countries. It looks like it boils down to using the internet personals or teaching/tutoring at or around universities in your chosen country. Again, I have no experience so I am just speculating.

It sounds like Moldova is slightly coming out of their economic slump.. but since prostitution in illegal that probably accounts for sex trafficking as the girls decide to make money that route in other countries but end up with ruthless pimps and sex organizatons.

It would be a cool country to go and visit for a month as so would Uzbekistan...but EE countries aren't weekend trips as compared to se Asia.
Master
Junior Poster

ML

Post by Master »

Sorry i was confused. I thought those were your journals.

Sex trafficking is everywhere and is not just prostitution it’s a sad case that I rather not even talk about.

From what I’ve read from your post Montana women are not the most attractive in the world. I know about your situation with the teacher. What you have to do is dump her and move on. Someone told me a quote something ones, you’ll know when it feels right and we both know this relation does not feel right. Move on to the next and experiment more out your realm before you make drastic decisions. At least get some experience of going to another place, anyplace before making any decisions. Just to have some experience under your belt.
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Re: Ease of getting the girl: LIES

Post by ringspun »

Adama wrote:I'm not even talking about the Hollywood myths. I refer to the old cliches that people give you.

They will tell you that it is a numbers game. This is not true. Believe it or not, most American women are dysfunctional. It's not just that they want bad boys. Suppose for a moment they were interested. That doesnt mean you're going to get the girl. Most likely she will string you along for two dates and then dump you. She may not even know the reason. it may partly be due to the perception in her head that she has infinite choices (lots of men may be interested but her choices are not infinite). Or that emotional high she thought she'd have with you is just not there. Emotions being transient things and all.

The main thing I wanted to say though, is that I dont think 30% or so of young women 18 to 30 are capable of having relationships with ANYONE. It's true. It is NOT you. It is them.

I happen to know many young women who simply do not have boyfriends because they are too mentally screwed up. These are women I volunteered with and worked with. Some times it is due to unrealistic expectations, but most of the time it is because they possess a "super female mind."

Backwards logic, mutually exclusive demands, feelings of overwhelming insecurity, hatred of men, insisting on chivalry while declaring equality. All these things f**k up a woman's mind if she can not reconcile them somehow on a conscious level.

When men get close to these "women," their neuroses and insecurities cause them to "act out". This is when they either reject the man outright, or they make it too painful for him to continue the pursuit.

These women also think they have way until their mid 30s to have children. Yes, infinite time. So they are really in no rush to start anything serious with anyone. They will continue to flirt with guys then turn them down.

So not only are there one million less women than men in the 18-39 category, as Jtest will tell you. There is also a large proportion of straight women who are essentially nuns due to mental issues.

This reminds me of a quote by my favorite poster here: "Western men need to quit bitching about rejection from western females and thank their lucky stars. The only thing worse then being hated and despised by clowns is being accepted and loved by them" -Grunt
You speak much sense here, its them not us, they are basically not easily pleased and as they get so much attention they are more than happy to overlook you just cos they didn't feel that great that day or something... we have all lived with one and see how f***ed they get when on a period!
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanEvil »

Stop being a damn p***y. Go to a rave, take some E with a bitch, and believe me, you will "get some".