America and its media never tells or shows the truth

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

America and its media never tells or shows the truth

Post by firethrower1000 »

i remember when i came back to Belgium that all my friends were still living in the same houses they did 6 years ago, compared to what i saw in america its a big difference...you see in america people tend to not only not know their neighboors but they move to another appartment amost every year so that makes it even worse if you like to stay close and in touch with your neighboors...It even scares me when i hear my friends say that i should have been with plenty of girls in america and that i missed out on a big chance but in fact they have no idea how prudish and isolated this place really is...People outside america are beign lied to by what the US media portrays on tv....They are often the opposite of what they show specially in those romantic movies....ITS OBVIOUS AMERICANS have no idea of what romanticism is.....THIS COUNTRY messed me up so much that i almost personally hate america....BUT not entirely of couse...I WOULD say that everybody should at least go to america one time just so they can see how lucky they are and so they can better appreciate what they have

we must spread the truth to as many people as we can

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I feel the same way and I was raised in the US. Europeans who have never been to the US do base their perceptions of Americans on media representations. That is all inaccurate.

Winston's writings opened my eyes to the fact that it was not me, it was the culture here. Thank goodness I was able to escape to learn the truth.
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

One European guy I work with mentioned that when he first came to America, he did notice how people seemed to constantly be smiling and were formally nice, but it didn't seem genuine. I tried asking him if he had noticed anything else, but since he had been here seven years he said that he couldn't remember the social differences all that well.

Although I'm sure part of it does stem from my own social issues and fears (my Earth chakra is weak according to my meditation teacher), I do feel as if it is incredibly hard to befriend people and "break the ice". It applies not only to meeting women but to the culture as a whole. People in small towns ARE friendlier, but when growing up it seemed to me that anyone who was smarter than average or had interests other than cars, country music and sports either kept very much to themselves, was very neurotic, and tended to move to the city as soon as they could.
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

reply to Contrarian Expatriate

lol merry christmas bitches

its great that some americans like you were actually born in the US yet theyre true human nature told them that someting was wrong with the reality they are living in....It would be a miracle if it happened to more people....

THANKS I WILL CHECK THE SITES
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I'm American. I have spent considerable time in Europe, without the assistance of the US military. Living in America is like living in a sex prison. Plus the women here are angry, fat and unattractive.
icarus
Freshman Poster

Post by icarus »

Hey Loris. How about telling us how you plan on making your own life better instead of constantly pissing and moaning about the country which broke your heart when you found out it actually wasn't the fantasy land that your naive teenage self once thought. Do you have any practical information about other places on the earth? Do you have any unique thoughts or insight or are you limited to spewing hyperbolic venom?
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." -- Albert Einstein
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

America needs to admit its flaws or it will never get better in fact i can only predict an even worse futur generation now
Last edited by firethrower1000 on December 20th, 2009, 5:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

The MSM is useless. I get my news from the web and blogs.

There is no likelihood of reading of many men who tell of the truth because most of them reach a point where they decide to leave and then they are gone. Most men like Winston or Ladislav do not write, so the true numbers are hidden.
icarus
Freshman Poster

Re: reply to icarus

Post by icarus »

Loris wrote:hey icarus go f**k yourself you stupid american...you can eat your own shit for all i care you f***ing dog....as a matter of fact go suck your own dick you cock socking bitch....nobody asked for your negative bitchy oppinion you slut....C'mon try to f**k with me....C'mon you bitch reply? YOU f***ing HATER
LOL. That's was priceless, but tell me- what is there to respond to? You haven't said anything of substance. Funny, nobody specifically asked about your even more negative and bitchy opinion either, but yet here you are. (That's how forums work)

I was just merely prodding you to try and share with us something with more profundity and depth. If this keyboard jockey stuff is the best you can do, then pardon me for assuming that you might actually have something meaningful to offer.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." -- Albert Einstein
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The last thing that the USA is good for will be gone within the next decade, possibly less. If we are talking about earning and saving money, the value of the dollar has been steadily declining since the beginning of the Iraq unnecessary war for Israel. This has been made worse by the Fed printing money (inflation) to bail out the NY banksters who caused these economic problems. (These idiots should taking the same perp walk the idiots at Worldcom and Enron took, not being bailed out.)

Also, keep in mind that a number of the Gulf nations are banding together to form their own currency. As of right now oil must be sold in USD. This was an old deal set up by Henry Kissinger with the Gulf states. (We buy their oil, they buy our debt, all oil must be sold in USD.)

Due to the decline of the dollar, these states want out of the USD and US Treasuries. The same for China, our largest lender with 2.3 Tril.

Now on to the conspiracy part. Just as the US fought Iraq for Israel, if the USA is crazy enough to go in to Iran, then that is the day you need to buy a one way ticket to China. When this happens, Israel will control enough oil that it will become financially independent from the USA and no longer need the billions every year. At that point the NY banksters will manipulate the commodity price of oil so high that it will cripple every economy that relies on it.
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

reply to icarus

you know what icarus for once you are right i don't want to go down to your level and thats why i apologise for what i said and will take it back...ANYWAY if you want to get more info out of me you could have asked me in a nice matter without a bad attitude saying that i am pissing and moaning etc...you are just not worth my time AND I DONT FEEL LIKE ANSWERING ANY OF YOUR QUESTIONS....because you think your shit dont stink and you think you're better than everyone else....so good luck and have a nice life MAN
icarus
Freshman Poster

Re: reply to icarus

Post by icarus »

Loris wrote:you know what icarus for once you are right i don't want to go down to your level and thats why i apologise for what i said and will take it back...ANYWAY if you want to get more info out of me you could have asked me in a nice matter without a bad attitude saying that i am pissing and moaning etc...you are just not worth my time AND I DONT FEEL LIKE ANSWERING ANY OF YOUR QUESTIONS....because you think your shit dont stink and you think you're better than everyone else....so good luck and have a nice life MAN
I'll be the first to admit that I can be a dick with an acid tongue sometimes. When I do talk shit though, I get to the point without raving and cussing like a lunatic.

I don't have any specific questions for you except that if you have any travel experiences and insights into different European countries (or any other nation in fact) we'd love to hear them. I can't speak for the other Americans here, but I live in America and I observe how things are here. You don't have to tell us that our media sucks and our people can be narrow minded and stupid. However, my experiences with drunks in Britain, 13 year old dick-head wanna-be gangsta boys in Germany wearing Fubu, reading even more slanted journals like Der Spiegel or Stern, watching Chinese tourists in Hawaii with atrocious manners has proven to me just how universal stupidity is, and just how peoples' views of reality and the world are skewed by their own society and media.

Those of us who are looking to the future with dread (read: hyperinflation in about 10 years) are trying to read the writing on the wall and planning our escapes. We don't need to hear for the umpteenth time from the same person that American women are bitches and that Hollywood sucks. It simply doesn't matter to us now.

Peace out
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Loris

Post by Master »

I find it fascinating that you are a women in this forum.

I completely agree but if you really think about it most people dont know what they have in front of them regardless of what it is. I appreciate your efforts nevertheless.