Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Thanks for your patience.



Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Gordon is now banned

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

AsianBill
Freshman Poster
Posts: 25
Joined: December 12th, 2009, 8:05 pm

Post by AsianBill » January 18th, 2010, 1:27 pm

gordan wrote:
Gordan:

Your basic problem is that you want to deny reality. And the reality is that I'm here, and that you have to deal with me.


Oh boy. I have to deal with you?! I'm trembling in my boots.

I noticed it took you something like 2 minutes to post your response, so I doubt you put in any thought or consideration into it. All you could come up with was more slanderous lies. More childish, low attacks.


I don't even have to think to respond to you. It comes naturally. I'm used to dealing with half wits like you. You're the racist but you won't admit to it and you know this Mr. Asian. Don't worry. We know where you're coming from.

And this time, there's no doubt about your dishonesty. You continue to hurl lies at me, even when you know them to be lies.

What lies? Name them.

You pretend you don't know what I'm talking about (another method of yours to cope with reality), but that's not going to make the truth go away, Gordan. And I will remind you of that every time. Stop your lies against me now.

I'm having trouble here. What lies are you talking about?

Chau babe.


Back at you. You act like a bitch, you're going to get slapped like one.


haha! The pot calling the kettle black. f**k you and your race.



Gordan, you don't make any sense whatsoever. You haven't exposed any hypocrisy at all, except maybe in your own deluded mind.

You also say I don't speak English and that I should learn it? Gordan, you ought to be glad this is an internet forum, because if you were standing in front of me right now, I'd break every bone in your face for saying that.

I will say this only once. Gordan: do not falsely accuse me of trying to suppress your speech. And don't think you can smear me with "racism"; that's just your slimy way of bogging down this thread. You really think you can bait me like that, you pathetic little worm? I realize you can't stand being called out, but at least do better than smearing me with some bogus charge.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25074
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » January 19th, 2010, 1:28 am

Alright. It's done. Gordon has been banned.

After thinking about it, my gut instinct told me that it was the right and wise thing to do, in the long term interests of this site and everyone here.

In the future, I suggest that you all just ignore people that you don't like who pop in here. They feed off of the friction you give them, so as long as you don't feed it, they will slowly dissipate.

As to Master (aka sexybeast), I think we should just keep him on for now. If you find his posts juvenile and trashy, then just ignore him and scroll through his posts. You have that choice.

Gordon, I suggest you post on the forum here:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum

Now that is a site that would welcome your views.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3606
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 7:30 pm

Post by ladislav » January 19th, 2010, 5:08 am

Gordon had been my correspondent for a while on email and we talked a lot. He had suffered from reverse racism in the USA- he came from Argentina when he was a kid and was thrown into the US racial cesspool- something that should not have happened. It is no fun to be anyone in the US as you get discriminated against no matter what. For example. I had problems dating people of different colors and some people hated me because I was not their color. The US has a race problem and white men at the bottom suffer as well. So, he ended up becoming 'white' in the USA- no such thing in Argentina much- and also poor. It sucks. I fully sympathize with him. I also went to the US as an innocent boy and had to learn the reality of the five-tribe America. I hated how I was not liked by Blacks or Puerto Ricans.
However, W's and my response to the US matrix racially and otherwise has been self-multi-nationalization- dating in countries where people are not hung up on race. Where people mingle based on the content of their character ( and the wallet). It has worked miraculously.

Gordon, instead, had become an ultra rightist- a right wing fascist. In my view, becoming one will not help you in life in any way. I was born in a very fascist city, a Nazi collaborator city and I have lived also in extreme left areas and seen both sides and they both suck. The whiny left of America with its guilt trip and its creation of the ugly multiculturalism - Apartheid ( while people should all just be one nationality- 'Americans' as they would be in many normal countries) as well as the right wing uneducated racialists' segregation are both bad solutions.

We should stay firmly in the middle and abandon all kinds of racialism against whites or blacks or anyone. Just be people. This is why I love former Spanish colonies- much less racism. They make ethnic jokes but the society is so much better.

Joking is one thing, but denying people friendship and love on the base of race is wrong. Hatred of white people is just as bad as hatred of black people or anyone else. I fully commiserate. That is why we need to socialize in non racial countries, but he instead had chosen to join the WP.

That is why I am now in the Philippines and by and large you can kiss the racial bs good bye here. The only things that happen to me here in RP because I am white is that I attract beggars and people do not ask me for directions- I can never really be local to strangers. But I am not denied friendships or love as I would be in the US when someone would tell me-" I only date Asian men". Screw that!

There are generally no ethnic ghettoes here in the Philippines- it is a melting pot in the real way. America is not.

Anyway, I think he should have been told that his posts are not so much harmful because they are racist but because they are not relevant to the
"Happier Abroad" theme. If for example, he had posted about how he could not date Asians and Blacks in the US and how he was able to do that by moving to say- Brazil, then it would have great relevance. Otherwise, he is wasting his own time and everyone else's time here on this board, plus there is a lot of negativity without the solution being presented. It is just venting.

I think the natural process would be- pain- vent-relief- suggestion of solution- action towards removing the suffering. But he is just always in the venting and brooding mode. No good if you ask me.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Grunt
Junior Poster
Posts: 830
Joined: March 9th, 2008, 9:13 pm

Post by Grunt » January 19th, 2010, 6:00 am

Good job winston. You have started to attract the aws type of trolls so you must be having a positive impact. One of the amusing things is that gordan actually thinks I read any of his posts.

Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25074
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » January 19th, 2010, 8:57 am

gmm567 wrote:hey, I say let him stay. So he goes against the mainstream view. There is a lot of truth in what he says.

So it's not politically correct? So what. Neither are you Winston, but there is a lot of truth in what you say, too.


This isn't about being politically incorrect. It's very obvious by now that I am no defender of political correctness.

This isn't just about racism either.

This is about

1. Neo Nazism - an extreme form of white supremacy that advocates violence, race wars and even murder sometimes. Gordon has a nazi swastika on his avatar. Usually your avatar reflects who you are on the inside. And he seems to have neo nazi views. This site should not support violent movements. Just cause we advocate political incorrectness here doesn't mean that anything goes. There are lines to be crossed too.
2. Attacks and name calling other members of the forum who are black or colored. Gordon has attacked many black members of this forum with vicious language and name calling. This should be a supportive atmosphere, not a hostile one. Attacking other forum members solely cause of their race is way crossing the line, don't you think?

So you see, this goes far beyond political incorrectness or having racist views. Races are different, so describing these differences is not necessarily a hateful act. For instance, in school Asian students tend to do best in math, getting straight A's. Any teacher in a multicultural classroom will tell you this. Doctors will also tell you that Asians get ulcers more than white people do. Pointing these percentages and patterns out is not necessarily racist in a hateful way. It's merely an observation. One can express such observations in a civil manner. But name calling other forum members and attacking them here, solely cause of the color of their skin, is extremely disruptive, hostile and crossing the line. Isn't that obvious?

Do you see the big picture now?
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

AsianBill
Freshman Poster
Posts: 25
Joined: December 12th, 2009, 8:05 pm

Post by AsianBill » January 19th, 2010, 10:09 am

I've listened to similar stories, and Gordan has a valid POV. I wasn't against him having his beliefs, or for being on the board. He never seemed to try to find solutions. And if he thinks he can try to stomp on me, he's going to get as good as he gives. I hope he eventually finds a solution to his personal situation.
Last edited by AsianBill on January 19th, 2010, 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2169
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » January 19th, 2010, 12:55 pm

ladislav wrote:It is no fun to be anyone in the US as you get discriminated against no matter what. For example. I had problems dating people of different colors and some people hated me because I was not their color. The US has a race problem and white men at the bottom suffer as well.

True, but we all have felt this American version of tribalism at one time or another. The difference is most of us don't become obsessed with it as did Gordan. I found Gordan to be in a holding pattern of sorts, a virtual OCD of fascist thought. It got to the point were he became consumed with provoking conflict just to rant and rave on subject's few here care about.

ladislav wrote:We should stay firmly in the middle and abandon all kinds of racialism against whites or blacks or anyone. This is why I love former Spanish colonies- much less racism.

Yea on the first point, but nay on the second. The Spanish colonies are worse in my opinion. Instead of "Tribes" they have castes which set up more rigid hierarchies than the American ethnic tribe system. The Spanish colonies consign roles for the different castes which can rarely be broken. This is why the presidencies of Latin American Indians like Toledo in Peru and Morales in Bolivia were seen as astounding.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4561
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Post by zboy1 » January 22nd, 2010, 2:42 am

Gordan should not have been banned for his views. Many of his racialist thinking are prevalent in society, but they are not expressed because of fear of retribution and political correctness. As an Asian subjected to much racism in America, I can understand his anger at the racial divisions apparent in this country. I even have Black and Hispanic friends who harbor similar racialist thinking. Yes, his posts were offensive, but contained many truths. I would reinstate Gordan to this forum--only if he promised not to attack other people. I think that is what aggravated most people here, not his racist views.

Grunt
Junior Poster
Posts: 830
Joined: March 9th, 2008, 9:13 pm

Post by Grunt » January 22nd, 2010, 11:30 am

Anger and rage without a proper direction and control is little more than a temper tantrum.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2169
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » January 22nd, 2010, 12:12 pm

zboy1 wrote:Gordan should not have been banned for his views.

I don't think anyone cared about his "views." The issue was he was vulgar and annoying insults which knocked the forum down in quality. I personally got tired of ignoring otherwise good threads because he participated in it.

No one cares about the trouble he had in his life if all he could muster are rants and complaints. He never seemed to break out of that mode for some reason.

There are many other fora on which to rant on the subjects he ranted about, but this one did not seem to fit the bill.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate

Master2
Freshman Poster
Posts: 31
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 11:00 am

Post by Master2 » January 23rd, 2010, 11:58 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Gordan should not have been banned for his views.

I don't think anyone cared about his "views." The issue was he was vulgar and annoying insults which knocked the forum down in quality. I personally got tired of ignoring otherwise good threads because he participated in it.

No one cares about the trouble he had in his life if all he could muster are rants and complaints. He never seemed to break out of that mode for some reason.

There are many other fora on which to rant on the subjects he ranted about, but this one did not seem to fit the bill.


I don't think he was of any use either. He with his Nazi beliefs should've been spanked by some black bitch with a white problem a long time ago. Yeah, he should've been banned for his views since he was a white supreeeeemist asshole. You're right Army Boy, Gordan was a premature, immature, asshole with a temper problem like a 5-year-old who was denied his ice cream when his dad finished raping his mom after getting shitfaced after a bottle of good whiskey, maybe Jack Daniels if he had good taste. But we'll never know.

Asian of the Asian Persuasion Bill has it right. That Gordan ahole has to have his shit together. He needs to get his shit right as an individual who doesn't have his personal shit altogether. I hope he finds his way that poor bastard. Multiculturalism is the way to go as we all know...

You're right Winston. Gordan and his neo-nazism don't have a place in this forum -or fora - or in this world. Multiculturalism must reign since this is America and America is the greatest country on Earth. Let freedom ring. Here is a song for this occasion. Winston, keep up the good work my fine whoremonging cheating, woman backstabbing friend and champion of interracial relations:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3O-hsKwI5c&feature=related
Last edited by Master2 on January 23rd, 2010, 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Master2
Freshman Poster
Posts: 31
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 11:00 am

Post by Master2 » January 23rd, 2010, 12:58 pm

Grunt wrote:Anger and rage without a proper direction and control is little more than a temper tantrum.


Talking shit about someone with no proof and not making proper rebuttals with little to no proof is little more than a bitch rant from a bitch with a questionable background.

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3606
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 7:30 pm

Post by ladislav » January 24th, 2010, 11:08 am

Yeah on the first point, but nay on the second. The Spanish colonies are worse in my opinion. Instead of "Tribes" they have castes which set up more rigid hierarchies than the American ethnic tribe system. The Spanish colonies consign roles for the different castes which can rarely be broken. This is why the presidencies of Latin American Indians like Toledo in Peru and Morales in Bolivia were seen as astounding.


Ah, but you see, those castes do not much affect an average foreign guy with some money who goes there to date and to have a decent social life. We are not there to make our way up from being a poor Indian to becoming president of the republic. We are there to meet some nice and pretty young ladies of all races, enjoy good food and scenery, make some new friends and create some decent social circles. And the local caste system there will actually help us as we are not class concious and people will hang out with us because we will hang out with all social strata.

But these simple things- nice girls of all colours, good friends which are basically are yours for the taking anywhere in the Spanish colonies- present a humongous problem in the US where many a man is in a state of eternal loneliness with grim mistrustful faces everywhere and steely eyed nazi like women all around and a socio-racial apartheid system that would make Hendrik Verwoerd (sp.) envious. Yes, the US is good to get degrees and credit and get ( not so well paying anymore) jobs. That is why lower casts from Latin America want to go to the US- to get a job or education because those opportunities are just not there in their countries. Is it our problem though?

That is not our karma, though, nor our task. We are not Latin Americans and when we go there, we can just enjoy all the social and romance opportunities the continent provides. And we can help the locals a bit because their own bosses do not.

Millions of non-stuck up sweet Catholic virgin gals of all colors who do not care about age or race.
Millions of friendly people who do not have a taboo of talking to strangers and who do not like to be alone.
You can flirt with women without having to worry about being accused of verbal assault and sexual harassment.
You can talk with Black people and make friends with them and date cute black girls and Indian girls without having to worry about the racial bias.
You can talk to kids without someone accusing you of being a perv.
You can have intellectual discussions with very smart people and enjoy great poetry and art.
You can meet strangers and start conversations with them and no one will think it is strange.

So what if there is a cast system! It will make little difference in our lives if we have even a little money coming in. However, in the Anglo world we cannot do any of the above.
Last edited by ladislav on January 24th, 2010, 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Master2
Freshman Poster
Posts: 31
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 11:00 am

Post by Master2 » January 24th, 2010, 11:24 am

ladislav wrote:
Yeah on the first point, but nay on the second. The Spanish colonies are worse in my opinion. Instead of "Tribes" they have castes which set up more rigid hierarchies than the American ethnic tribe system. The Spanish colonies consign roles for the different castes which can rarely be broken. This is why the presidencies of Latin American Indians like Toledo in Peru and Morales in Bolivia were seen as astounding.


Ah, but you see, those castes do not much affect an average foreign guy with some money who goes there to date and to have a decent social life. We are not there to make our way up from being a poor Indian to becoming president of the republic. We are there to meet some nice and pretty young ladies of all races, enjoy good food and scenery, make some new friends and create some decent social circles. And the local caste system there will actually help us as we are not class concious and people will hang out with us because we will hang out with all social strata.

But these simple things- nice girls of all colours, good friends which are basically are yours for the taking anywhere in the Spanish colonies- present a humongous problem in the US where many a man is in a state of eternal loneliness with grim mistrustful faces everywhere and steely eyed nazi like women all around and a socio-racial apartheid system that would make Hendrik Verwoerd (sp.) envious. Yes, the US is good to get degrees and credits and get ( not so well paying anymore) jobs. That is why lower casts from Latin America want to go to the US- to get a job or education because those opportunities are just not there in their countries.

That is not our karma, though, nor our task. We are not Latin Americans and when we go there, we can just enjoy all the social and romance opportunities the continent provides. And we can help the locals a bit because their own bosses do not.

Ok, so what do we do for a living in those countries? How do we help the locals if we don't go there with millions of dollars to create jobs with our businesses? If you're poor what do you do?

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3606
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 7:30 pm

Post by ladislav » January 24th, 2010, 12:13 pm

Ok, so what do we do for a living in those countries? How do we help the locals if we don't go there with millions of dollars to create jobs with our businesses? If you're poor what do you do?


You try and work online, become a writer, teach English. And the locals will appreciate one on one help. Every little bit helps. Resettling in other countries is not a short term plan and does not happen overnight. And some locals will benefit from a few hundred dollars if you pay for school, etc.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Post Reply

Return to “General Discussions”