You American men should come here to the UK.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
puresalvation
Freshman Poster

You American men should come here to the UK.

Post by puresalvation »

Hi there People,

all you American men should visit here in the UK. There's so many sexy foreign women here in the UK. Plosih, Russian, Czech, Hungarian, German, Tai, Chinese, Pilipinos, Same really sexy Latinos. and alot more besides.

And here in the Uk, you will find we all talk the same language as you, I extend a warm welcome to all in here to visit my multi racial, multi naional female filled nation.

Come here, find romance and go back lol!

You might even get to see the Queen? lol

In my city, there's so many Foreign women that i have so many choices and guess what, not an american woman in sight lol

Be sure to visit the UK.

Regards.

Pure.
Just find me a proper broardminded Dominant Russian or East European woman lol!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

The UK is always a nice place to visit, but not for the women. While Britons are, on average, better looking than American women, they are still part of the Anglosphere where feminist privilege reigns supreme.

While the FW there might be tempting, I'd much rather meet FW outside of the Anglosphere.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Aren't there swarms of horny Brits buzzing around each one of those foreign women while they are taking a lazy pick of the best in the crowd? I have been to the UK and I was not impressed. Also, keep in mind that the US also has oodles of foreign women and every nationality on earth represented- there are hundreds of thousands of Russians, Ethiopians, Hispanic women- you name it- it's got it. What is the problem though? Well, there are just too many men who are on these women like aroma on feces. Just because they are there, does not mean one can easily get them.
Are you getting any?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I do want to visit the UK someday not for the women but to visit the sights of the UK. I have always been interested in British things since childhood (british movies, actors and music). I want to see London and all the sight seeing places in that great city. Also, I want to visit other areas of the UK (like castles and stonehenge). My screen name even denotes how much I like the british "James Bond" films. The name is Bond.........James Bond! :D
puresalvation
Freshman Poster

Several.

Post by puresalvation »

Hi there, I have dated and been out with several, but I am still going to Europe for a nice little tour this year.

Very soon, i plan a trip to Moscow. Then I will be talking.

Britsh women are not that much better than US women to tell you the truth, they're really stuck in the past and outdated, really prudish and very rude.

Just my opinion.

Regards.

Pure.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

UK women from what I hear are no better than US women.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I would advise every man to avoid any native English speaking woman. They are the worst. Do not visit England. They have the strongest police state in the world, worse than the USA.

You meet an American woman and tell her a bad joke, she will say, "That's not funny."

You meet some English bitch and tell her a bad joke she will say, "You may think that's funny but it Tis in very Bad taste."

f**k those stuck up Pommy bitches. Let them have their overcrowded island.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

The only reasons to visit the U.K. is if you are there for 1) Business or money related reasons for enriching yourself 2) Education - Completing some type of certificate so you can do #1 better or 3) Some cash related investment that will give you #1 4) Some short historical trip if you are a history buff or just to say you've been to the U.K. before

Socially it's a cesspool and there's a reason why so man Brits end up living abroad. If you look at expat forums in countries like Thailand, Phillipines, etc.. it's full of Brits complaining about back home. Once again..THERE IS A REASON FOR THIS. I also see enough Brit backpackers daily to tell you the women are also nothing to look at either. They usually come in the variety of loud, pale, chubby, and facial features wise they aer uglier than American women which is something to seriously think about.

There are rare exceptions but I doubt you'll fall into Elizabeth Hurley's arms or something.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Agreed. Which again brings me to the common PT ( Perpetual Traveler) principle- a country /or area should serve its purpose in one particular field- one country for fun, one for culture, one for money, one for cash deposits, one for citizenship. The creators of this Five Flag theory noticed a long time ago that on planet Earth one country cannot provide all things. Some big element is always missing- and the UK is not an exception. The UK is a good place for girls to go to- the guys are smart and modest and generally make good husbands. That is why all those E. Euro gals are flocking into the UK. They know where the guys ( with money) are who had never seen beautiful gals before.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

Actually, he wasn't recommending dating British women, but the FW he's been seeing all over England.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

jtest28 wrote:Actually, he wasn't recommending dating British women, but the FW he's been seeing all over England.

And are these FW available? Why go to the UK to find a Romanian woman if you can actually go to those countries and get them from the very source.

Anyway, let's ask the OP this question: how available are these FW in the UK? Do the Brits date them?
puresalvation
Freshman Poster

Post by puresalvation »

I know many British men who have dated them and they've all told me how much better it is to when they dated British women. Got alot of really good positive feedback from them. Most of them will never go back to dating British women.

I have dated a few of these foreign women and they blew British women out of the sky in every respect. They were better in bed, better at kissing and being romantic, better in every way at cooking and looking after their appearance. They were alot more reliable, polite, better mannered and alot better looking in general.

Any guy that visits here in the UK, Look at all the foreign women and get a few dates out of them.

Regards.

Pure.
puresalvation
Freshman Poster

Post by puresalvation »

Actually, he wasn't recommending dating British women, but the FW he's been seeing all over England.
Exactly, I was not telling people to date British women at all. Most have not got a clue. Ever increasing munbers of them are becoming single and are ridden with rotten baggage and silly little issues.

Why do you think I jumped for joy when I came across this site?

Yes, the views and opinions that I have read about British women on this thread are more or less spot on.

Regards.

Pure.
AsianBill
Freshman Poster

Post by AsianBill »

puresalvation wrote:I know many British men who have dated them and they've all told me how much better it is to when they dated British women. Got alot of really good positive feedback from them. Most of them will never go back to dating British women.
I can easily believe FW are a far better experience for men than UK women are.

OTOH, given that Britain is a very feminist country, I'm not sure FW would retain their positive traits for long in such an environment. It's more likely they'd pick up bad female behavior pretty quickly, just like they would in the US.

I suppose if one wants to (or has to) move to the UK, it's not a bad plan. But other than that, to echo Ladislav, why go to the UK to check out FW when you can just go to the source?
puresalvation
Freshman Poster

Post by puresalvation »

Hey guys, in the main. I agree with more or less everything you are saying here.

I think these British women will only learn when they actually wake up that they have serious competition with these foreign women.

When they realise and wake up? Just watch the panic start setting in lol! They will not know what way to turn, they will be running around like headless chickens lol!

Too right go right to the source and have a good around Europe trip in the process..

I hate feminism and everything it stands for, I'm an anti-feminist and proud of it.

I wonder, do we ever got any women reading what we put in here, are there any foreign women the contribute to these forums on Happier Abroad?

Regards.

Pure.
Last edited by puresalvation on January 24th, 2010, 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.