You American men should come here to the UK.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
puresalvation
Freshman Poster

Post by puresalvation »

AsianBill.

What does OTOH mean, sorry for being so dumb.

Pure.
Just find me a proper broardminded Dominant Russian or East European woman lol!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

puresalvation wrote:Hey guys, in the main. I agree with more or less everything you are saying here.

I think these British women will only learn when they actually wake up that they have serious competition with these foreign women.

When they realise and wake up? Just watch the panic start setting in lol! They will not know what way to turn, they will be running around like headless chickens lol!

Too right go right to the source and have a good around Europe trip in the process..

I hate feminism and everything it stands for, I'm an anti-feminist and proud of it.

I wonder, do we ever got any women reading what we put in here, are there any foreign women the contribute to these forums on Happier Abroad?

Regards.

Pure.
This is another reason I am against "spreading the word." If more men start doing this and the native women wake up, they will have NOW rally for laws that make IMBRA look like cupcake.
AsianBill
Freshman Poster

Post by AsianBill »

puresalvation wrote:AsianBill.

What does OTOH mean, sorry for being so dumb.

Pure.

OTOH = "On the other hand"
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

Post by firethrower1000 »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:The UK is always a nice place to visit, but not for the women. While Britons are, on average, better looking than American women, they are still part of the Anglosphere where feminist privilege reigns supreme.

While the FW there might be tempting, I'd much rather meet FW outside of the Anglosphere.
thats very true well put
puresalvation
Freshman Poster

Post by puresalvation »

Hey guys,

In essence, I agree with everything most are putting here. I am glad we have global dating now and not just confined to the AngloBitch anymore.

Most British women have nothing in a way of a backbone, no staying power or relationship stamina in any shape or form. Little or no initiative, they offer little or nothing on the relationship table.

Foreign women are alot better bet to be honest. Cannot wait to find one to marry.

I think what Winston has done with this site is so revolutionary, so way ahead of it's time. You watch, it will take these AngloBitches decades to cotton on to what we men here are saying, they're really that bloody thick and stupid. As with most foreign women, you will end up with a really intelligent, well educated and alot happier woman.

This is why I am now looking for a foreign woman and will no longer date AngloBitches.

British women have been way too spoilt and mollycoddled for their own good.

Regards.

Pure.
Just find me a proper broardminded Dominant Russian or East European woman lol!