Inventor unveils $7,000 talking sex robot

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Inventor unveils $7,000 talking sex robot

Post by Mr S »

http://www.cnn.com/2010/TECH/02/01/sex. ... l?hpt=Sbin

Maybe in a decade or two the average shrill-screeching American female shrew will become obsolete and they will be forced to change their temperament or remain alone just as they have left the majority of their American male counter-parts. I wouldn't be surprised if feminists tried to pass laws banning them in the future when they become too life like in the name of prostitution or some other conniving scheme. (Like they have with American men trying to marry foreign brides)
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

The idea is not new and I congratulate him on creating a better version of a mechanical partner, but couldn't he have come up with a better looking one? She looks about 42 and with a horse-like British face.
I hope the Japanese continue improving their dolls to the point where they can as advanced as this robot but better and younger looking.
Someone should start making Slavic and Latin robots as well.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!