How often have women approached you?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

In a year, how often do women whom you've never met initiate a conversation with you?

Never
43%
1-5 times
50%
6-10 times
No votes
More than 10 times
7%

Total votes: 14
Jay
Freshman Poster

Nicely stated Fuzz

Post by Jay »

Bugs, Your description nails it very well. I have done some version of this to great affect that kept a relationship with an incredibly attractive woman 12 years my junior going for several months straight. It is quite easy and follows a sort of intuitive formula that makes perfect sense and is extremely predictable, producing the desired result almost on cue, even if you are not even that experienced at it.... I approached it as a good thing, with the idea being that it was breaking down barriers with the goal being eventual authenticity, commitment and marriage.

However, I am not interest in the tremendous resources of energy and time spent running that kind of game only to have her drop me and move on the fresh cock when she is ready for the next flavor of the month. I want something meaningful - using all that David Deida shit is fake and ephemeral and meaningless and it does not lead to marriage or anything real. When you approach it like that, you get just what you deserve - left.

Maybe that's as real as it gets in this life and I need to be happy with elmer fudd and wile e coyotee. Anyway, I am newly abroad (currently in Balkans) and experiencing different dynamics for the first time, so this is a new experience I need to remind myself to stay open minded and keep experiencing and believing and so on. Screw Elmer Fudd
The internet: And endless process of searching online for sane people and wholesome information while weeding out the dogshit and the rantings of madmen.