Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Insider Exposes Secret Agenda to Dumb Down America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Renata » Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:54 pm

that's interesting stuff but I'm not surprised by it at all. Somehow I feel Caribbean Education is affected too. In 2006 I worked with British Gas on a project called the Science-Bus which are buses that go around to schools teaching about science but in a fun way with games & activities & stuff; practical science workshops. We did 1 or 2 schools per day & I came across lots of kids who were 10-15 yrs that couldn't read & write well, so they couldn't follow simple instructions either. I remember having them do a simple puzzle activity to place internal organs on a body which was torture to watch. Kids were asking me what was 'lungs' & where do they go. Although there were some smart ones. I think a child that has good parents plus their own capacity may be the only ones that have a chance within the system.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster

Postby Jester » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:14 am

Renata wrote:that's interesting stuff but I'm not surprised by it at all. Somehow I feel Caribbean Education is affected too. In 2006 I worked with British Gas on a project called the Science-Bus which are buses that go around to schools teaching about science but in a fun way with games & activities & stuff; practical science workshops. We did 1 or 2 schools per day & I came across lots of kids who were 10-15 yrs that couldn't read & write well, so they couldn't follow simple instructions either. I remember having them do a simple puzzle activity to place internal organs on a body which was torture to watch. Kids were asking me what was 'lungs' & where do they go. Although there were some smart ones. I think a child that has good parents plus their own capacity may be the only ones that have a chance within the system.

I'll never forget a trip to Bermuda, when I met a Black kid, perhaps 11 years old, wearing a private school blazer, with impeccable manners. He carried on an intelligent and stimulating conversation with me.

I suppose he will be part of what the Bible calls the "remnant." I hope my children are as well.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Education of the Young - Truth from the Madrasah

Postby Jester » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:27 am

lavezzi wrote:I just realized how unbelievably backwards the education system is; students are bombarded with information which they simply memorize and relay onto a sheet of paper at exam time, the better grades the student gets the "smarter" they are considered by society. In reality, this is a left-brained, robotic kind of intelligence. So those who strive in the education system are either essentially dumbed down robots, or sheep who believe personal success is determined by wealth. It's blatantly obvious when you come to a point of true seeing, but the vast majority of the population are totally immersed in their conditioning and therefore cannot think for themselves and come to this obvious conclusion.

Here's what churches and schools need to be doing.

This guy does Kiyosaki better than Kiyosaki.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXbxg-lhHvQ[/youtube]
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:41 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72jlXJjU6f8[/youtube]
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby eurobrat » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:45 pm

Last edited by eurobrat on Sat May 25, 2013 9:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby abcdavid01 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:21 pm

It's true. My parents sent me to this high school school that required a test to get into, but I wanted to go to the vocational school on the same campus. They figured since I'm a pretty sharp guy it made sense for me to go to the smart school. Well it turns out I was too smart for the magnet school and didn't learn much. If I had gone to the vocational school I'd have at least been well rounded.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Postby Ghost » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:20 am

Last edited by Ghost on Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby ladislav » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:28 am

This is one of the reasons why so many foreign students ( primarily from Asia) are flocking into US colleges and universities. To them US programs are so easy and competing with Americans is a non-issue. It's easy to get into US colleges as well- entrance exams as such are virtually non-existent- you just take TOEFL/IELTS and you are in.

I suspect the same dumbing down is happening in other Ango countries such as Oz, NZ, etc. It is also useful for the elites because these Asian students are paying huge money to get a US/Oz/NZ degree and when they go back home they are treated like kings.

Very few get to meet Americans ( or other Anglos) or make American ( or other Anglo) friends, though. There is too much racism and jealousy. Just go and look at college campuses and you will see apartheid that will make Henrik Verwoerd envious.

There are no virtually no Western Euros at US colleges and Unis are there? That is because not only US degrees are expensive but also because they are not recognized in many of those countries.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Maker55 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:31 pm

This is old news.

The plan to dumb down America has been going on for over a century.

The Order of the Skull and Bones are directly involved with this.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Postby Andrewww » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:17 pm

ladislav wrote:This is one of the reasons why so many foreign students ( primarily from Asia) are flocking into US colleges and universities. To them US programs are so easy and competing with Americans is a non-issue. It's easy to get into US colleges as well- entrance exams as such are virtually non-existent- you just take TOEFL/IELTS and you are in.

I suspect the same dumbing down is happening in other Ango countries such as Oz, NZ, etc. It is also useful for the elites because these Asian students are paying huge money to get a US/Oz/NZ degree and when they go back home they are treated like kings.

Very few get to meet Americans ( or other Anglos) or make American ( or other Anglo) friends, though. There is too much racism and jealousy. Just go and look at college campuses and you will see apartheid that will make Henrik Verwoerd envious.

There are no virtually no Western Euros at US colleges and Unis are there? That is because not only US degrees are expensive but also because they are not recognized in many of those countries.

You're right on the money. Here in Canada lots of Asian or Muslims come to get their diplomas and fly back. They don't even bother to learn how to communicate properly in English.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions