Pictures from Winston's birthday! (March 10)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ultraviolet
Freshman Poster

Post by ultraviolet »

As Free said, you have much to be proud about, but if you don't think so, consider this.

Most people in the Anglosphere have never even traveled outside their country, yet you have been to many places they will never even hear of let alone see and experience.

As Thoreau said, most people in the Anglosphere live their lives of quiet desperation, but you saw through behind the curtain and rather than just stay and be miserable, you actually took your life in your own hands and moved to the Philippines. Most people don't even get past their front door let alone to another country.

Age is just a number, from the looks of it, you have the youthful Asian gene. I look much younger (15 years at least) than my age and when age finally gets brought up and the girl is surprised, my response is, "The fact that you couldn't even guess right shows that age is meaningless."

Happy Birthday Winston, in the times of old, men who survived beyond a certain age were considered honored elders and treated with great respect.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Thanks for the encouragement and appreciation Free and Ultraviolet. Those are wise words. And very true too. Every passionate writer knows that while material things come and go, the inspiration you leave behind lasts forever.

I guess helping people awaken from suffering and illusion, like Buddha did, is also a worthy accomplishment from a higher sense.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ultraviolet
Freshman Poster

Post by ultraviolet »

Let's put it this way:

No one will remember a soccer mom or a mangina in the Anglosphere even a year after they go. There are so many of them, all the same and none of them stand out or unique in any way.

One thing is for certain, you took the chance to stick out from the crowd (which in Asian culture is supremely brave, and more so in the Anglosphere), you will be remembered.

Who knows, a hundred years from now anthropologists may be searching through web archives, find your writings, and being that it stood out, may make you and your philosophies a subject of study.

I think in a hundred years, history will look back and not be kind to feminism, soccer moms, manginas, the Anglosphere. So to stick out and not be part of that imo is a good way to make a lasting impression even when you are long gone.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Pictures from Winston's birthday! (March 10)

Post by Winston »

Photos from my birthday celebrations, today and yesterday. I celebrated with Dianne and my son one night and then with my new gf the next night. Two expat friends were with us, including Billy, a forum member here, but Billy didn't want his photos shown publicly so I did not include them below.

With Roselyn, my new gf, her sister and two expat friends, including Billy.

With Dianne and my son and Dianne's mom.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Pictures from Winston's birthday! (March 10)

Post by jamesbond »

It looks like you had fun on your birthday Winston! 8)

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."