Pictures from Winston's birthday! (March 10)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Pictures from Winston's birthday! (March 10)

Post by Winston »

Hi everyone,
Well unfortunately today is my birthday again. Please don't ask me how old I am. After a certain age, each birthday becomes depressing, if you know what I mean. You start wondering if you've accomplished anything in life.

Anyway, check out the new home page. It's revised with new buttons and features and a cool intro!

http://www.happierabroad.com

Happy Birthday to me,
Winston
Last edited by Winston on April 2nd, 2010, 7:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

Winston

Post by firethrower1000 »

Happy Birthday Bro....LOL i am sure celelbrating you're birthday in the filipines is a lot more fun than celebrating it alone in America
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

Happy Birthday Winston! I got you a little present. I watch these videos when I'm having a bad day, there a great stress reliever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0CaOWGt6o4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfCquGpEuLA
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Thanks everyone,

Last night we celebrated with some friends. And Ladislav was kind enough to treat us to dinner too! Very much appreciated Ladislav.

Today is me and Dianne's anniversary of when we first met on March 11, 2007, so will be celebrating that as well.

Btw, I just got back from Subic yesterday from playing at the beach. I am all sunburned and pink all over. It hurts. While I was there, I met this Dutch guy who was in the construction business. He said that he loved the states cause he did so well in business there. He found Americans to be arrogant and ignorant of the rest of the world though. He also said that most American guys are terrible at saving money. They pretty much splurge everything they make right away. I found that to be true too. American men seem to spend and splurge recklessly, especially compared to Chinese guys at least.

What do you all think? Why do they do that?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starkeep
Freshman Poster

congradulations

Post by starkeep »

8) i am over 50 myself and i would much rather be in the pi then here. congradulations.
fed up
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Happy Birthday!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here are some pictures from my birthday at a karaoke. I wish you could have all been there with me.

Ladislav was there too, but he doesn't like to be in pictures, so you don't see him :)

jfk
Freshman Poster

Re: Pictures from Winston's birthday! (March 10)

Post by jfk »

Winston wrote:Hi everyone,
Well unfortunately today is my birthday again. Please don't ask me how old I am. After a certain age, each birthday becomes depressing, if you know what I mean. You start wondering if you've accomplished anything in life.

Anyway, check out the new home page. It's revised with new buttons and features and a cool intro!

http://www.happierabroad.com

Happy Birthday to me,
Winston
Why are you complaining about? we are lucky to be men as we can age and keep playing around until we die.. but women dont exist after they get 30 years old ( correction: in the U.S that rule is after 40 years old) ...
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

Winston wrote:Here are some pictures from my birthday at a karaoke. I wish you could have all been there with me.

Ladislav was there too, but he doesn't like to be in pictures, so you don't see him :)

So what did u have for dessert the cake or the ladies?
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Who's the one in the purple checkered shirt? She has a cute face and nice eyes...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mr S wrote:Who's the one in the purple checkered shirt? She has a cute face and nice eyes...
She's one of Hy's girls, that Vietnamese guys I told you about. I forget her name, but I saw her with another guy the other day. Yeah her face and smile was cute. I don't know what bar she works at, but I can ask Hy.

As to dano's question, um, well my girlfriend Dianne was there, so I only had one possible choice for dessert :) (besides the cake that is)

Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

The look on that chicks face tells me "I already have 2 divorce lawyers lined up". The PI is very feminist oriented, beware!
Nate
Freshman Poster

Post by Nate »

Grunt wrote:The look on that chicks face tells me "I already have 2 divorce lawyers lined up". The PI is very feminist oriented, beware!
Divorce lawyers in the Philippines? You need to check things out..divorce is not legal in the Philippines...and guys such as Winston, or myself who have lives in the Philippines tend to have a pretty good idea on just how feminist the Philippines is...which compared to the USA is almost ZERO. There are a few lefty feminist types that hang out at the UP or staff such outfits as Gabriela, but believe me, they are few and far between. You can live a long time in the Philippines before you meet a woman who is a western style feminist. There are a few amongst the elites, but they are few and far between. The overwhelming agenda of almost all girls you meet is marriage and children, and frankly, there are far more decent girls in the Philippines than there are good men to have them. I have known dozens of girls who were decent marriage material...I have rarely known an American man worth an introduction.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Nate wrote:
Grunt wrote:The look on that chicks face tells me "I already have 2 divorce lawyers lined up". The PI is very feminist oriented, beware!
Divorce lawyers in the Philippines? You need to check things out..divorce is not legal in the Philippines...and guys such as Winston, or myself who have lives in the Philippines tend to have a pretty good idea on just how feminist the Philippines is...which compared to the USA is almost ZERO. There are a few lefty feminist types that hang out at the UP or staff such outfits as Gabriela, but believe me, they are few and far between. You can live a long time in the Philippines before you meet a woman who is a western style feminist. There are a few amongst the elites, but they are few and far between. The overwhelming agenda of almost all girls you meet is marriage and children, and frankly, there are far more decent girls in the Philippines than there are good men to have them. I have known dozens of girls who were decent marriage material...I have rarely known an American man worth an introduction.
A lot of Filipinas here ask me if I could introduce them to a foreigner but I do not know even one who would be what they expect- a responsable husband and father a bread winner, a one woman man. And I would not want to court many such girls here because I myself am not really marriage material.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Free
Freshman Poster

Re: Pictures from Winston's birthday! (March 10)

Post by Free »

Winston wrote:Hi everyone,
Come on now Winston! :roll: You created quite an insightful ebook and launched this forum which has helped awaken many (although myself was awakened long ago :wink: ).
That is some contribution. Certainly more than many out there. You may think it's not grand or what you had planned for your life, but it's something. Also, good words and insights can live on beyond one's life on earth.

Also, you've at least gone out of the country and had fun experiences and cheered up people along the way. There are a good deal that don't even do that their whole lives.

So, gather some different perspective. :wink: You could be crippled, in jail, in bad debt, stuck in a miserable marriage and locked in the U.S., lead a very bland existence, dead, you get the idea.

Happy birthday, even though a couple months late with my post.