Spam Private Message

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Spam Private Message

Post by Mr S »

Did anyone else get this in their private messages box? I can't believe people are still trying to pull this same con, practically since the inception of email. There must still be idiots and suckers out there then who are greedy enough to believe it. They should teach everyone in computers 101 about chain spam cons and how to recognize them.

And please, Sudan? The new terrorist training capital of the world?

Dear,
Greetings to you, my name is Binta, a lady from Sudan, I have a legitimate dental that worth lots of funds but needed an overseas person to claim and invest it with my plans.

Can you promise safety of my share of the funds, before given you
the details of the deal as we have not met each other before?
I will appreciate your timely response urgently with your direct contact information for easy communication.

If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your quick response
to my private email address ( angie_bedi@yahoo.com )
Regards,
Miss Binta.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You got spam in your forum mailbox? That's a first. Let me know if that happens again. (though I'm not sure what to do about it). What is the sender's user name so I can delete him?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

binkhal

I don't know why they targeted me. I would assume others might have got a similar one...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.