Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.





View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Are American Women the Canary in the Coal Mine?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Are American Women the Canary in the Coal Mine?

Postby Nate » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:28 pm

With amusement I read argument about PUA, and other tips on how to succeed with American women. The first question might be, are American women generally worth having? There many be good reasons for an American man to look abroad other than the general state of American women, but at some point it begins to matter collectively. Is a society that produces women of average and typical quality often described here headed for oblivion? How can a society that does not have women worth fighting for thrive? I think already the so called Early Adapters are looking overseas for mates. I am shocked sometimes how much has changed in the last 10 years. When I returned to the USA in Arizona, I was surprised at the number of high social status males
(In Scottsdale, Arizona) that had foreign wives, or were considering it. Clearly, there is something amiss in Wonderland!
Within this toxic mass of social pathologies, there can be found a cure in connection with women. It requires a US passport and the determination to reorder one's life enough to allow them to live/travel overseas. I would strongly encourage men to go beyond just importing a wife back into the same toxic swamp they live in the USA.
The dysfunction with family formation within the USA is a warning. Pay attention. It is not unrelated to the fiscal calamity looming in the fog as the US ship of state goes on its Titanic way towards the iceberg. It is a harbinger of a society steaming towards insanity and collapse. Not in some distant future, but soon, unless the direction of society here fundamentally changes.
Obama did not start the process, but he has greatly accelerated the rush towards the cliff. The USA has become a society operating on the illusion that the fools parade can continue forever as if other countries will keep loaning us enough money to
finance all we desire, including huge new health entitlement programs.
In other words, much of life in the USA is being recast. Increasingly, families become a function of the state.
It is all a grand fantasy of course. The vast iceberg looms quietly and deep in the fog not too far ahead., while the party rolls on within the doomed ship.
Increasingly, American women are defined not by their relationship to men, but by their relationship with government.
You might marry them, but God help you if you interfere with their first love, as government becomes every woman's husband.
So what are you doing to replant the family tree in better soil? Most of us came to the USA as immigrants within our family past. Perhaps it is time to reconsider.
If you think of women overseas as simply a way to get laid because perhaps you are too old or ugly to get an Ameriskank to put out, you are simply part of the general pathology. Are you a man with a real plan or a whiny he-bitch slipping overseas perhaps to get a little p***y, but in the end, you will go down with the ship?
If there is any nobility at all within the family tree, it is time to dig deep and get it going. Think in terms of where you children and grandchildren can grow and thrive. A man thinking in those terms can stir great passion within a woman...it touches her in a primal way. It can take a girl with potential, but not much direction or motivation ( Motivation requires hope) and turn her into a wildcat. She will screw your brains out and fight with you as your ally till her last breath. You have touched something in her that is beyond her own place and time, and she cannot quite describe it or even cognitively recognize it it, but she knows.
Look abroad as if your life depended on it, because in fact, it does.

Nate
Nate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:53 pm
Location: USA/Philippines





Re: Are American Women the Canary in the Coal Mine?

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:54 pm

Nate wrote: Increasingly, American women are defined not by their relationship to men, but by their relationship with government.
You might marry them, but God help you if you interfere with their first love, as government becomes every woman's husband.
Nate

With poorer women this is increasingly the case. In general, however, I see AW being married to their ability to CONSUME. Ability to consume comes with marriage, divorce, employment as an "independent woman," etc.

American women's self worth is no longer tied to the success of her family and children, it is tied to what time of car, McMansion, and handbags she can show off. The government wants money in women's hands because they spend the hell out of it.

Government is therefore "god" to women. They can invoke this god in the courts, by calling the police, or by any other public service that favors women.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1662
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Postby dano » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:59 am

Thanks Nate,

The only guys I know that really enjoy the company of western women are narcissists and psychopaths. The fact that your using this forum means your probably not one of these guys. Western women and western countries are getting much worse not better. Leaving the west now before things start to get nasty is a good idea, as many of you have found out.

One of the theories as to why civilizations collapse is not disorder among men but disorder among women. Society is still able to function when most of the men are drunken idiots. But when most of the women are drunken whores then we have a serious problem. This is why Arab countries keep there women on a tight leash. They do it to save there society, not to abuse women.

http://antimisandry.com/mens-health/ven ... 18904.html
dano
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:10 pm

Postby Repatriate » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:15 am

You're presuming a lot and giving too much credit to your average American assuming that the generic American social mold will be recast anytime soon. Most American men won't even consider the options abroad and will languish in a staid middle class existence with a subpar looking wife and stale corporate job.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Nate » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:29 am

Repatriate wrote:You're presuming a lot and giving too much credit to your average American assuming that the generic American social mold will be recast anytime soon. Most American men won't even consider the options abroad and will languish in a staid middle class existence with a subpar looking wife and stale corporate job.


Quite right for most. Most men look at me with this vacant look of disbelief in their eyes when I tell them of my life overseas.
However in the last 10 years I have noticed a small minority of men- mostly educated and entrepreneurial, that have an interest
in life overseas. Zogby did a recent poll about this recently, and shocking numbers polled said they are considering this option.
Of course it will not be enough to recast the social mold. It simply means a small but significant minority are opting out at some point. Time will tell I guess. At this point I would have to say it is rats leaving the sinking ship....

Nate
Nate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:53 pm
Location: USA/Philippines

Postby FuzzX » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:36 am

are American women generally worth having?

Hell no.

But here's the rub... we think all guys are like ourselves. The typical north american guy is an idiot. Take my brother for example.. he is incredibly book smart. He's getting his bachelor's in foreign languages yet university life has brainwashed him into dating and loving these snotty little whores. He treats me like sh1t, thinks he's smarter than me and has major problems with alcohol, he also spends all his tuition on booze and taking women out.... the type of women he dates are typical university activists. I had the privledge of speaking to his latest one yesterday after I found out she had decided to stay the night in our house without asking any of the family... she is majoring in liberal arts. I asked her if she could cook or take care of children to which she was extremely offended and replied "Why would I want to do that, I don't want to get married!!!". I said "well if you are going to be my brother's girlfriend then I think that's the least you could do!" to which she again snottily replied "Who says I'm his girlfriend". This all right in front of my parents... today's young women have NO class, no feminity, no respect for themselves and they love it.

She shot my brother an ice cold glance. My brother said NOTHING and lowered his head to the ground. My mother 'an independent women' herself said that I was rude and insensitive and she then told me I am never to speak that way to any of my brother's women 'friends' again. My father being henpecked aswell, just sat in silence... like father like son I suppose.

There is a big white elephant in the room and noone is allowed to say anything about it!!!

My brother is only 22 but I would be very surprised if he ever wakes up from his state of trance. I know this because 90% of the guys that I knew who went to university ended up marrying girls exactly like her.

Anyone who goes to university today, goes to 'discover themselves' as opposed to the people who go to college to get a job. If you look around a typical university (I live in a university town), you will see that women seem to follow this trend: cargo pants, tshirt, messy hair or dread locks, sandles, usually unwashed and lazy looking with a pair of earphones jammed into her ears a starbucks coffee in her right hand and a smug look of 'independence' on her face. Approach them for any reason and they are likely to tazer or pepper spray you.

And don't think just because you are going overseas that you can avoid this... I found this in my young mexican university girlfriend...after 2 and a half years together, she graduated and suddenly started listening to her friends and one day I got an email saying "I have a degree, I have a career in marketing now and a future... you need to be more successful, call me when that happens". 8 months later I have a good job, a new girl and was/am currently being bombarded by her emails about 'getting back together because she was wrong'. My mother blames me for this and tells me frequently that I need to take her back.

IMO: The north american male is almost as bad as the north american female... it's like watching a train wreck in slow motion... except all the passengers are happily strapped in and loving every minute of it.
FuzzX
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:59 pm

Postby Nate » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:20 am

"IMO: The north American male is almost as bad as the north American female... it's like watching a train wreck in slow motion... except all the passengers are happily strapped in and loving every minute of it."

As I often say...a nation of he-bitches and she-prics..."the typical North-American guy is an idiot" that about sums it up...
though I can say, unlike most of their gringa counterparts, they lack malice...
Nate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:53 pm
Location: USA/Philippines

Postby globetrotter » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:40 am

This notion of regulation of female sexualty is in Sex and Culture by Unwin. You can d/l it via torrent, fair use.

It stands to reason that during the past 100,000 years many societies allowed their women to have free reign.
None of those cultures have survived and the reason is obvious. Civilisation requires the requlation of the female sexual urge to revert to a matriarchal unit of her and her children and the male as a sperm donor and nothing else.

Femininsts consider this terrific progress as women revert to the behavior of the African Savannas and other mammals. What they never do is look at what the society in Africa was like then, or what the society in a mammalian group is like now with same said behaviour.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1023
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:45 pm
Location: Someplace Other Than This Forum

Postby Repatriate » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:54 am

Nate wrote:"IMO: The north American male is almost as bad as the north American female... it's like watching a train wreck in slow motion... except all the passengers are happily strapped in and loving every minute of it."

As I often say...a nation of he-bitches and she-prics..."the typical North-American guy is an idiot" that about sums it up...
though I can say, unlike most of their gringa counterparts, they lack malice...

What you end up with is a prissy overly sensitive culture of men who form childish cliques based on social status who spend their time competing with each other over subpar women.

I have noticed that your average American men primps and preens like a woman these days and isn't adverse about knocking down other guys in the process to make themselves look better. This is why western women are perceived as liking "assholes" it's because the sort of man they have been conditioned to go for by the media is also being conditioned to mold himself into that stereotype to attract women. It's a non stop cycle..

I do think this is the reason why American men and women are so unhappy and aggressive about every little thing. It's been conditioned.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Adama » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:52 pm

Nate wrote:"IMO: The north American male is almost as bad as the north American female... it's like watching a train wreck in slow motion... except all the passengers are happily strapped in and loving every minute of it."

As I often say...a nation of he-bitches and she-prics..."the typical North-American guy is an idiot" that about sums it up...
though I can say, unlike most of their gringa counterparts, they lack malice...


Sad really.

Even when women treat men horribly, the onlooker men will say that that man was somehow responsible for it. It's as if women can do no wrong on their own. It is always the man's fault when it is clearly the woman's fault. Basically a woman can kill any man, and the man will be blamed regardless. And it is so bad that this is not an exaggeration!!!!

Then you have the guys who would much rather be friends with women and ally with them than other men. They act like bitches by spreading gossip and participating in the female cartels called "cliques". Too bad for them that no matter how many women they befriend, they will be seen as nothing more than an effeminate male or a brother, but never as someone these women could have possible romantic interest in. It must suck being one of those guys. It must be like being stranded on the ocean while dying of thirst. But for them it is self inflicted.

Then there are the men who are successful with women, but those women are all complete trash. Fat, single mothers, unemployed, etc. These men think just because they have slept with lots of these low class women that they are truly ladies men. If you say anything against women at all, they will literally threaten to beat you up.

Then there are the American men who simply are unable to obtain any contact with women whatsoever, but instead of blaming women for their unreasonable, hypocritical standards, these guys set about trying to destroy other men they perceive as more attractive or successful than they are. I dont even mean with words. I mean by vandalism or petty acts of maliciousness like that.

Yes, I'd say most men are as evil as the typical AW. That's why when I meet a new guy, if he is going to be my friend, first I have to make sure whether he is secure with his ability to "score". That is, whether he is out to hate every other guy around him for his lack of sexual success (cause most men are sexually unsuccessful from my observations). Second, is this guy some loser, or is he gainfully employed or seeking education to become gainfully employed. Bums often have class envy and see everything through that lens, which is highly annoying.

One thing you cant screen for is their ability to think for themselves, cause very very few American men can think outside the box. All stuck in the Matrix of the awesomeness of American p***y. :roll:
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4870
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby globetrotter » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:06 pm

Repatriate wrote:
Nate wrote:"IMO: The north American male is almost as bad as the north American female... it's like watching a train wreck in slow motion... except all the passengers are happily strapped in and loving every minute of it."

As I often say...a nation of he-bitches and she-prics..."the typical North-American guy is an idiot" that about sums it up...
though I can say, unlike most of their gringa counterparts, they lack malice...

What you end up with is a prissy overly sensitive culture of men who form childish cliques based on social status who spend their time competing with each other over subpar women.

I have noticed that your average American men primps and preens like a woman these days and isn't adverse about knocking down other guys in the process to make themselves look better. This is why western women are perceived as liking "assholes" it's because the sort of man they have been conditioned to go for by the media is also being conditioned to mold himself into that stereotype to attract women. It's a non stop cycle..

I do think this is the reason why American men and women are so unhappy and aggressive about every little thing. It's been conditioned.


Have I ever noticed this!

American Guys act like Chycks - they tear down other men to get p***y, they manipulate and shame and call names like girls do, and they have the morals and behaviour of young women.

I thought this was just me. More and more I watch young men interact on YT, tv, internets, efc. and I think:

"What the f**k? Are you a f***ing chick? Grow a pair and act like a man!"
globetrotter
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1023
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:45 pm
Location: Someplace Other Than This Forum

Postby Repatriate » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:51 pm

J.Adama wrote:One thing you cant screen for is their ability to think for themselves, cause very very few American men can think outside the box. All stuck in the Matrix of the awesomeness of American p***y. :roll:

It's amusing when you ask some of these guys what/who they think is attractive. They'll point out some super unattainable standard like Mila Kunis or Jessica Alba but usually they end up with some fat obnoxious sow who looks more like Rosie O'Donnell or a pasty bitchy plain jane with a stinky muff and a bad attitude.

If they ONLY knew that you can come damn close to the Mila Kunis standard in looks in quite a few countries by just being a regular guy.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Adama » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:59 pm

Repatriate wrote:
J.Adama wrote:One thing you cant screen for is their ability to think for themselves, cause very very few American men can think outside the box. All stuck in the Matrix of the awesomeness of American p***y. :roll:

It's amusing when you ask some of these guys what/who they think is attractive. They'll point out some super unattainable standard like Mila Kunis or Jessica Alba but usually they end up with some fat obnoxious sow who looks more like Rosie O'Donnell or a pasty bitchy plain jane with a stinky muff and a bad attitude.

If they ONLY knew that you can come damn close to the Mila Kunis standard in looks in quite a few countries by just being a regular guy.


Yeah. I used to work with this one fat chick chain smoker. Turkish American girl with the attitude problem. The guys I was friends with saw my singlehood as a handicap and pretty much kept pestering me to go after her. A fat chick with attitude.

No. F'n. Way.

I had been overseas for long stints (couple of years) before. No way I was going to do that, but these guys sure would have.

Eventually I saw their GFs, and yup, fat AWs with attitudes. They figure we should all just accept these slugs and worship them instead of avoiding them like the plague.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4870
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby Repatriate » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:21 pm

J.Adama wrote:
Eventually I saw their GFs, and yup, fat AWs with attitudes. They figure we should all just accept these slugs and worship them instead of avoiding them like the plague.

A friend of mine used to work in silicon valley. Earned solid 6 figures and was considered successful by any metric. The problem is the workforce was probably 80% male and the females were privileged primadonnas. He would mention how a barely attractive average woman would lead millionaires by the leash during the heydays of the dot com era. It was pretty sad and ridiculous.

What did these women do? a small number were no higher than middle management, most were in fluff positions like human resources or secretarial data entry jobs.

Just pathetic. These guys deserve whatever they get coming to them.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby FuzzX » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:24 pm

ahhh as I sit here watching 'Millionaire Matchmaker'

The guys here are almost all over 3.5 million... some are over several billion... I think to myself geez these guys are all in their late 20's... young, successful, you'd think smart except that they went to a typical bitchy American matchmaker who's going to set these guys up with women that are looking to date millionaires. What the hell is wrong with these guys??? I mean this is probably the most important decision of their lives and they're letting some dumpy high maintenance ho handle it for them.

One guy wants to take a girl out to his business and haul junk with her... the matchmaker says NO and has hired a 'life coach' to convince him otherwise. Now the life coach is shaming this guy and telling him he has no confidence in women and he's insecure. His best advice "If you believe in yourself, money is not going to come into play"... even though the woman knows full well that he is made of money.

Now the women and the guys are at a mixer and the women are actually SLAMMING these guys... they even had one cut his curly hair off because they didn't like it... wow... you can see gold digger written all over these women's faces... you can tell they aren't 'interested' in the guys at all... you can tell they are there for the money. Well you can tell if you know what to look for. Both millionaires chose 'independent women'. One from NY, one from Kansas... oh now they're getting slammed again by their dates.

This show leads me to believe that probably 99.999999999999999999999% of North American males are complete and total clueless idiots. Now you know why our countries are on the edge of collapse.

My #1 Rule. NEVER SPEND MONEY ON A DATE

If she stays with you then you know she REALLY likes YOU. Money can come and go, personality and tight game last forever.
FuzzX
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:59 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests