Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Three Taboo Truths in America no one dares to talk about

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Three Taboo Truths in America no one dares to talk about

Postby Winston » April 14th, 2010, 3:27 am

Hi all,
Check out my new video lecture: "Three Taboo Truths in America and the Overseas Solution to them"

Here is part one. The rest of the parts are uploading still.

Last edited by Winston on August 27th, 2013, 2:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Postby Winston » April 15th, 2010, 2:47 pm

Hi folks,
The rest of my video lecture has been uploaded. Here are the links to the other parts.

Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby jamesbond » January 21st, 2011, 11:40 am

I listened to all of those videos and they are very true and informative! Those are things you won't hear on the news here in the US. The media is more concerned about Paris Hilton and Tom Cruise than the social dating scene for men in America! :D
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby NorthAmericanguy » August 13th, 2011, 2:42 am

Hay, I just found your vids and Ladisav's stuff on youtube.... Good stuff guys...
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Postby NorthAmericanguy » August 13th, 2011, 2:43 am

jamesbond wrote:I listened to all of those videos and they are very true and informative! Those are things you won't hear on the news here in the US. The media is more concerned about Paris Hilton and Tom Cruise than the social dating scene for men in America! :D

+1
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Postby momopi » August 13th, 2011, 5:48 pm

The shirt is nice, but if the lighting conditions are dim, wear a lighter colored shirt, and if lighting is very bright, wear a dark color shirt (like the one you have on). Also, consider the background. If you can find a white wall, that'd work, or put up some bed sheets as backdrop if it doesn't look tacky.

You can also use video production software to add overlays. I got Bionix TV from MacHeist 3, you can watch an overviews in the videos below. There are many other packages avail for Windows and Mac, download the demos and play with them to see if you find one that you like:

http://www.boinx.com/
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby NorthAmericanguy » August 13th, 2011, 7:31 pm

^^ +1
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » April 27th, 2012, 11:48 am

Since YouTube removed this video lecture, I've uploaded it to my Vimeo channel. You can see all 5 parts here:

https://vimeo.com/user11440190/videos

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston's Video Lecture on Three Taboo Truths in America

Postby Winston » December 2nd, 2016, 5:06 pm

I've combined all parts of this video lecture and re-uploaded it here:

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Three Taboo Truths in America no one dares to talk about

Postby Winston » December 4th, 2016, 8:56 pm

Wow check out the comments in my video on Three Taboo Truths in America. There are so many golden nuggets of truth about America! Amazing collection.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5Hzd2TeMA0

Red Pill Brotherhood 1 week ago

I've noticed this first hand here in America. Here's my main observations:
1)Unless you have a set and long term social circle it's very hard to meet people and have human interaction beyond hello.
2)women are very narcissistic, entitled, solipsistic but most of all they often flake and waste your time. I am a muscular 8/10 guy with decent social skills yet have had very little to no success with these southern California women.
3)America is a consumerist country. Corporations and mass marketing teachers people to constantly spend money on things they don't need that won't make them happy
4)The media and government is leftist and has an agenda of limiting freedom of speech and expression.
5)The American dream of go to college, get good grades, get a good job, get married, have kids is all a hindrance to your freedom and a financial drain.

I have yet to travel abroad as I am 19 but I plan on being an expat eventually. I truly appreciate your content and your site. Thanks Winston!

All the best,

RPB

Spooky MGTOW 5 days ago (edited)

Winston, I saw your video with Stark yesterday and am amazed at your sharpness. Thousands or tens of thousands of men are experiencing what you mention on the interview. Am starting a Russian course next week and am planning on making trips there to meet russian women. I can NOT stand even the presence of american women I despise their arrogance and attitude. I have checked out long ago any hopes of finding a woman here. You are right, romance is a mans need. We can find it abroad where we are not considered creeps or criminals and women are happy of our wanting them. Kudos Winston!!!

Ts K 1 week ago

Well another thing I like to say is that when you do mention these things to Americans, they will take it offensive and will not be open minded to it. They are ingrained in their "patriot" thoughts where anything criticism of America will be met by their robotic angry reply. They usually respond by saying "WELL IF YOU DON"T LOVE AMERICA THEN GTFO!" or you hear them say "LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT" so when a sane man tries to engage in healthy discussions, Americans will act emotional and will never talk to you again just because you hurt their "feelings".

I notice it's quite common among Americans to instantly burn the bridges and end relationships and friendship over trivial matter such as if small things offend them.

Where else in other countries, it's normal to fight, debate, argue and still be back to square one and enjoy one another. But in America, if you fight them, it's over. They end relationships and friendships that easily and they argue over petty, trivial matters.

For that, I don't like to associate with any Americans and find it more relaxing to deal with foreigners and overseas people instead. Even if I did want to meet Americans, I don't fit right in and they usually shun me anyways.

Red Pill Brotherhood 6 days ago

I've noticed the same and I'm American. I feel like a stranger in my own country and I hate the consumeristic, misandric and fake culture. I can't wait to expat someday after starting my location independent business. Do you live overseas?

Ts K 4 days ago

+Red Pill Brotherhood Eastern Europe isn't that bad. Every region has the negative part too. In that essence, America can feel negative too and America doesn't do it for me. I guess everyone is different and some people will love US. The biggest difference between Americans and Eastern Europeans are that Eastern Europeans are willing to embrace and accept that life can be shitty. Where else Americans know life can be shitty deep down inside but they don't embrace it and pretend that life is just all good in front of others.

Some cultures pretend to put on facade of being nice and "positive" but Eastern European and in particular Russian culture, they also embrace the negativity and harshness of life and accept that as cultural and environmental life.

This is why when you ask Russian "How are you doing?" He actually gives you honest answer if he is not doing well. But in America, even if you are feeling shitty, you have to put up a fake smile and answer "Fine, I'm doing great". The artificial greeting in America does not work well in Eastern Europe and Russia.

But here is the thing, if you are rich and you have many options with money, you are going to feel better than if you are poor.

So take for example, a man with wall street ties and rich banker in New York is going to feel better than a poor man in Bulgaria for example but it's all relative. A rich person can feel miserable and poor people can feel happy. It all depends on the person's mentality as well as how the external factors affect him at the end of the day.

Red Pill Brotherhood 4 days ago

+Ts K
Makes sense. America certainly has a fake culture where everyone puts on a facade and you'll know people for years without really knowing them and what is going well and what isn't. The women are the ones who bug me the most: no manners, no respect yet they expect everything. 

David Kuvelas 6 days ago (edited)

Time index 30:20, I couldn't agree more Winston and that's exactly what I've been saying to myself for over a year now after having left the USA for good. I always say to myself that if American women were really "women" then I would hate what a women is. But now that I left the USA and see what real women are like, I can say now that I love women and they are our friends, not our enemies, they help us, they are sweet and kind, they are friendly and warm. They are what God created them to be, whereas women in the USA are not women in my opinion......

Winston
Site Admin

Postby starchild5 » December 5th, 2016, 3:18 am

Winston..You should make short videos of around 7 min length as that's the point analysis has shown most people have the attention to watch before they leave.

You should also get a HD video cam from Sony or Cannon NOT GoPro as its pure marketing crap by a Jew with bad quality video. You should also have a intro 3 second video.

you have very good information to share which Americans are beginning to realize as there life gets shi&&ter everyday. You need to get the info out in a GOOD Quality Way with series of shorter videos which can be SHARED among friends.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Winston's Video Lecture on Three Taboo Truths in America

Postby IraqVet2003 » December 6th, 2016, 1:53 am

Winston wrote:I've combined all parts of this video lecture and re-uploaded it here:

Winston, fantastic video!!!!
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Postby Mercury » December 18th, 2016, 12:05 am

Before you know it, co-ed dating will be a capital felony under Federal law, FBI and Homeland Security enforced, in the United States of America! And the riots started by guys having their foreign wives snatched away will have Americans even begging for a wider military zone or even a permanent confinement of guys to underground, windowless dungeons. Even surrounded by lethal voltage electric cages, land mines, and everything.

It really would be great if low income people and especially guys with disabilities could get help moving to another country especially as, for many, SSI is their only source of money, and with SSI, you only get maybe $725 a month. Even saving $60 a month, it would easily take them about 10 to 15 years to save enough to even move to Mexico, let alone the Philippines, Thailand, Brazil, Germany, Ukraine, India, or what not.

Not to mention once they even get there, many people (including guys) with disabilities can not work at all. They simply can not handle hard, physical labor like normal, able-bodied guys can. And nations like the Philippines, Mexico, Brazil, India, and such, they don't even have SSI or Disability Support Pensions. Nor do they have therapy, respite care, and all else.
Mercury
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions