Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Three Taboo Truths in America no one dares to talk about

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Three Taboo Truths in America no one dares to talk about

Post by Winston » January 26th, 2018, 4:36 am

eurobrat wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 11:39 pm
Why does your stuff always get taken off you tube?
Obviously because feminists, liberals and SJW's were offended by it? So they flagged it? Anyway my videos don't get taken down anymore, because I put up mostly non-controversial videos now and innocent travel videos. See my channel. Once in a while I throw in a HA video too so it gets lost with all the normal videos. That's the best way to go about it if you are gonna put out controversial stuff, is to mix it up with mostly non-controversial stuff.

Btw, you want me to put up our interview before on YouTube too?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat » January 27th, 2018, 4:53 pm

I didn’t really like that one and it’s pretty old now.The next one I wanted to be structured and I have a lot more travelling under my belt now.

I’m coming up with the agenda, trying to get the guys to chip in more topics .

Mercury
Freshman Poster

Post by Mercury » April 13th, 2018, 7:08 am

In America, society in general programs people to blame themselves for failure to make friends. At the same time, American police program people into seeing talking to strangers as even a capital felony under Federal law which is heavily, aggressively, and thoroughly investigated by the FBI, the United States Department of Homeland Security, the United States Marshals, the United States Military, and that carries a sentence of even 300 years to life in Federal prison and/or the death penalty for all involved. As if talking to strangers would easily get one sent to the electric chair by the United States Supreme Court in Washington, DC.

Mercury
Freshman Poster

Post by Mercury » April 13th, 2018, 7:20 am

Dating for guys in America is indeed a nightmare. And American women DESERVE to be heavily offended, especially for making guys terrified of approaching them, like American women even expect guys to be tough and brave enough to be skewered and set on fire, burned at the stake, quartered, crucified, put on the breaking wheel, and beheaded for approaching a woman, let alone asking her out to dinner.

And there are literally even 75,000 dateless men to every one dateless woman in America.