Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Happy 50th Birthday Ladislav!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Happy 50th Birthday Ladislav!

Postby Winston » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:31 pm

Hi Ladislav,

I forgot to wish you a Happy 50th Birthday on Apriil 17th after I left for Taiwan. So Happy Belated Birthday! I wish I could have been there to celebrate with you, but I had to leave the Phils before my visa ran out.

So how did you celebrate? Did you have a bash with tons of girls? :)

Anyway, I honor you for reaching your bicentennial, and I hope you remain young in attitude and health, while being wise in years and experience, the perfect combo!

I salute and honor your contributions, knowledge, advice and wisdom to this site and forum, my ebook and my personal life.

Congrats!

Let's all congratulate Ladislav on his 50th Birthday!!!

Image

Image

Image
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23610
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby jamesbond » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:44 pm

Happy Bday Ladislav! :D The young lady below also want's to wish you a happy bday! :lol:


Image
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7497
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby outcastsuperstar » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:44 am

Happy Birthday!
outcastsuperstar
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:20 pm

Postby gmm567 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:03 am

Happy birthday ladislav
gmm567
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:12 pm

B-Day

Postby Montanaland » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:08 am

Happy Birthday Ladislav and thanks for all your contributions!
Montanaland
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:57 pm
Location: Billings, MT

Postby ladislav » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:48 am

Thanks, guys, really appreciate it! I did not celebrate it as I was busy with some of my online stuff and I also did not want to advertise to the local people that I was turning 50 because, well, they would want an enormous celebration- something I could not afford. So, I just let the date slip/slide by. However, I did get congratulatory automatic emails from some online boards and other robots and now from you. Anyway, the best place to turn 50 is in the middle of one of the biggest red light districts in the world. And the best thing to do around this 'birthday season" is to date some virgin 18 year olds. Something that I can do here without being called a DOM. I strongly recommend an environment like this to turn 50 in.

Halleluyah!
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Postby Winston » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:42 pm

ladislav wrote:Thanks, guys, really appreciate it! I did not celebrate it as I was busy with some of my online stuff and I also did not want to advertise to the local people that I was turning 50 because, well, they would want an enormous celebration- something I could not afford. So, I just let the date slip/slide by. However, I did get congratulatory automatic emails from some online boards and other robots and now from you. Anyway, the best place to turn 50 is in the middle of one of the biggest red light districts in the world. And the best thing to do around this 'birthday season" is to date some virgin 18 year olds. Something that I can do here without being called a DOM. I strongly recommend an environment like this to turn 50 in.

Halleluyah!


But why didn't you take a few girls and do something at least? You could have just spent around 1000p or 1500p to take them to eat or to a disco/live band. It would have been better than nothing. This is a once in a lifetime event after all! And besides, if you're spending 1000p a day at your hotel and can afford it, then another 1000p or 2000p to celebrate a lifetime monumental milestone would be nothing right?

Perhaps you just wanted to pass the event quietly and used that as an excuse?

In any case, I'll treat you to a nice dinner next time I am there.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23610
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby ladislav » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:42 pm

Thanks for the advice. I took 3 girls from a local department store to go a beach in Subic Bay. Some white guys who were there so me parade around the beach resort with 3 model quality models 18-20 and they were very impressed. Hence I was invited to their cabin for a talk. Any 50 y o guy walking around with three supermodels must be a celebrity ( in their mind)
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Postby Winston » Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:28 am

ladislav wrote:Thanks for the advice. I took 3 girls from a local department store to go a beach in Subic Bay. Some white guys who were there so me parade around the beach resort with 3 model quality models 18-20 and they were very impressed. Hence I was invited to their cabin for a talk. Any 50 y o guy walking around with three supermodels must be a celebrity ( in their mind)


I thought you said you were busy with online stuff and didn't celebrate it? So you were at Subic with three girls then? How did you get them to take the day off since they only have one day off per week?

What did you tell those white guys?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23610
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby ladislav » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:39 am

Winston wrote:
ladislav wrote:Thanks for the advice. I took 3 girls from a local department store to go a beach in Subic Bay. Some white guys who were there so me parade around the beach resort with 3 model quality models 18-20 and they were very impressed. Hence I was invited to their cabin for a talk. Any 50 y o guy walking around with three supermodels must be a celebrity ( in their mind)


I thought you said you were busy with online stuff and didn't celebrate it? So you were at Subic with three girls then? How did you get them to take the day off since they only have one day off per week?

What did you tell those white guys?


I just celebrated my b-day 5 days later. I told the white guys these were nice girls and they were decent and all.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Postby Hero » Sun May 02, 2010 7:27 pm

Damn, I'm late. Happy B-day Ladislav! I hope I can celebrate the rest of my birthdays abroad like you.
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1683
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Postby firethrower1000 » Mon May 03, 2010 3:50 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADISLAV
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:57 pm
Location: Belgium


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], gsjackson, Yahoo [Bot] and 5 guests