Happy 50th Birthday Ladislav!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Happy 50th Birthday Ladislav!

Post by Winston »

Hi Ladislav,

I forgot to wish you a Happy 50th Birthday on Apriil 17th after I left for Taiwan. So Happy Belated Birthday! I wish I could have been there to celebrate with you, but I had to leave the Phils before my visa ran out.

So how did you celebrate? Did you have a bash with tons of girls? :)

Anyway, I honor you for reaching your bicentennial, and I hope you remain young in attitude and health, while being wise in years and experience, the perfect combo!

I salute and honor your contributions, knowledge, advice and wisdom to this site and forum, my ebook and my personal life.

Congrats!

Let's all congratulate Ladislav on his 50th Birthday!!!

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Happy Bday Ladislav! :D The young lady below also want's to wish you a happy bday! :lol:

outcastsuperstar
Freshman Poster

Post by outcastsuperstar »

Happy Birthday!
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

Happy birthday ladislav
Montanaland
Freshman Poster

B-Day

Post by Montanaland »

Happy Birthday Ladislav and thanks for all your contributions!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Thanks, guys, really appreciate it! I did not celebrate it as I was busy with some of my online stuff and I also did not want to advertise to the local people that I was turning 50 because, well, they would want an enormous celebration- something I could not afford. So, I just let the date slip/slide by. However, I did get congratulatory automatic emails from some online boards and other robots and now from you. Anyway, the best place to turn 50 is in the middle of one of the biggest red light districts in the world. And the best thing to do around this 'birthday season" is to date some virgin 18 year olds. Something that I can do here without being called a DOM. I strongly recommend an environment like this to turn 50 in.

Halleluyah!
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ladislav wrote:Thanks, guys, really appreciate it! I did not celebrate it as I was busy with some of my online stuff and I also did not want to advertise to the local people that I was turning 50 because, well, they would want an enormous celebration- something I could not afford. So, I just let the date slip/slide by. However, I did get congratulatory automatic emails from some online boards and other robots and now from you. Anyway, the best place to turn 50 is in the middle of one of the biggest red light districts in the world. And the best thing to do around this 'birthday season" is to date some virgin 18 year olds. Something that I can do here without being called a DOM. I strongly recommend an environment like this to turn 50 in.

Halleluyah!
But why didn't you take a few girls and do something at least? You could have just spent around 1000p or 1500p to take them to eat or to a disco/live band. It would have been better than nothing. This is a once in a lifetime event after all! And besides, if you're spending 1000p a day at your hotel and can afford it, then another 1000p or 2000p to celebrate a lifetime monumental milestone would be nothing right?

Perhaps you just wanted to pass the event quietly and used that as an excuse?

In any case, I'll treat you to a nice dinner next time I am there.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Thanks for the advice. I took 3 girls from a local department store to go a beach in Subic Bay. Some white guys who were there so me parade around the beach resort with 3 model quality models 18-20 and they were very impressed. Hence I was invited to their cabin for a talk. Any 50 y o guy walking around with three supermodels must be a celebrity ( in their mind)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ladislav wrote:Thanks for the advice. I took 3 girls from a local department store to go a beach in Subic Bay. Some white guys who were there so me parade around the beach resort with 3 model quality models 18-20 and they were very impressed. Hence I was invited to their cabin for a talk. Any 50 y o guy walking around with three supermodels must be a celebrity ( in their mind)
I thought you said you were busy with online stuff and didn't celebrate it? So you were at Subic with three girls then? How did you get them to take the day off since they only have one day off per week?

What did you tell those white guys?

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Winston wrote:
ladislav wrote:Thanks for the advice. I took 3 girls from a local department store to go a beach in Subic Bay. Some white guys who were there so me parade around the beach resort with 3 model quality models 18-20 and they were very impressed. Hence I was invited to their cabin for a talk. Any 50 y o guy walking around with three supermodels must be a celebrity ( in their mind)
I thought you said you were busy with online stuff and didn't celebrate it? So you were at Subic with three girls then? How did you get them to take the day off since they only have one day off per week?

What did you tell those white guys?
I just celebrated my b-day 5 days later. I told the white guys these were nice girls and they were decent and all.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Damn, I'm late. Happy B-day Ladislav! I hope I can celebrate the rest of my birthdays abroad like you.
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

Post by firethrower1000 »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADISLAV