Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why are Black American Women such Disasters?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Why are Black American Women such Disasters?

Postby globetrotter » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:49 pm

This from a thread split.

The reason this has happend is that the Father and Husband was replaced by the Socialist State. 1960 90% of Black Women were married. Normal, sane, healthy families.

By 1990 it is 20% and 75% of all black kids are born to single mothers. Because the /Gov has replaced the father in the family. Now it is gunning for White Families. Blacks were just a test case. Hispanics will be next after the White family is destroyed, then Muslims.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1023
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:45 pm
Location: Someplace Other Than This Forum







Postby Winston » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:53 pm

So you do believe in conspiracies and government diabolical plots then? I thought you were very anti-conspiracy and believed in the official government version of everything?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23602
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby globetrotter » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:16 pm

Winston wrote:So you do believe in conspiracies and government diabolical plots then? I thought you were very anti-conspiracy and believed in the official government version of everything?


I am not going to play this game, Winston. I have a life.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1023
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:45 pm
Location: Someplace Other Than This Forum

Re: Why are Black American Women such Disasters?

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:50 pm

globetrotter wrote:This from a thread split.

The reason this has happend is that the Father and Husband was replaced by the Socialist State. 1960 90% of Black Women were married. Normal, sane, healthy families.

By 1990 it is 20% and 75% of all black kids are born to single mothers. Because the /Gov has replaced the father in the family. Now it is gunning for White Families. Blacks were just a test case. Hispanics will be next after the White family is destroyed, then Muslims.

That's often cited as the reason, but it is not true. There are more whites on welfare than blacks, but white women are not nearly as bad.

The reason is feminism and man-hating. Feminism affected blacks more than whites in that black women had something they could lash out against in their men. Pop culture like "The Color Purple" and Oprah delighted in pumping up black women as independent of any need for men. This created resentment and scorn which is out of control today.

Feminists and man-hating is still a fringe element among white women, but they are quite common among blacks. That's why black women suck so much.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on Wed May 05, 2010 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1405
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Postby Adama » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm

So both of the Jewish guys believe in conspiracies but will never actually admit these things are conspiracies.

The black family was targeted with both the welfare scheme and media propaganda. As I said on the other thread, media is a very effective brainwashing tool. Combine that with the education system and welfare, and it is a recipe for disaster.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby Repatriate » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:53 am

Poor education through poverty in most urban black neighborhoods due to lower income tax base. It's self perpetuating. The government is paying more in those areas through welfare and policing so they cut costs in schools, social programs, etc.. You end up with urban blight. Plus white flight happens because no one wants to live next door to a family of 10 with crack dealers and shootings right outside.

Plus blacks have been told for the last 30 years or so that in order to "make it" they need to be sports stars or something in entertainment. Maybe the lucky 5% will make that dream come true.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby globetrotter » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:10 am

"So both of the Jewish guys believe in conspiracies "

Huh? WTF?

You think I am Jewish? You are beyond stupid, beyond clueless.

Here is a tip:
If you use the same tactics Feminists use (I disagree with you, you are obsessed with Jews/Rape, therefore I am Jewish/A Rapist if I disagree with you), you have the same lack of logical ability as a woman.

I am Catholic, lapsed, currently pursuing Buddhism.

------------------------------------------------------------

This is why Conspiracy Theorists are wrong. You see, in the post above you believe I am Jewish.
I am not.
Thus your ability to assess situations based upon clues, nuance, hints, suggestions, the subtle details that others pick up upon, is deeply flawed.
So flawed, in fact, that you do not see reality.

You are, simply put, blind to reality.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1023
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:45 pm
Location: Someplace Other Than This Forum

Postby Winston » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:09 pm

globetrotter wrote:"So both of the Jewish guys believe in conspiracies "

Huh? WTF?

You think I am Jewish? You are beyond stupid, beyond clueless.

Here is a tip:
If you use the same tactics Feminists use (I disagree with you, you are obsessed with Jews/Rape, therefore I am Jewish/A Rapist if I disagree with you), you have the same lack of logical ability as a woman.

I am Catholic, lapsed, currently pursuing Buddhism.

------------------------------------------------------------

This is why Conspiracy Theorists are wrong. You see, in the post above you believe I am Jewish.
I am not.
Thus your ability to assess situations based upon clues, nuance, hints, suggestions, the subtle details that others pick up upon, is deeply flawed.
So flawed, in fact, that you do not see reality.

You are, simply put, blind to reality.


Can you qualify that statement? You aren't saying that ALL conspiracy theories, claims and hypotheses are wrong are you? If so, then you are a fundamentalist, not a freethinker.

Most realists will admit that some conspiracies are probably true, but not all. They are not all true or false. Agreed?

Some are supported by a lot of evidence and credible insiders, for example.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23602
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Adama » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:24 pm

Anyone can be Catholic. No one can change their heritage. Larry Kudlow is also Catholic. :)
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:09 pm

Repatriate wrote:Poor education through poverty in most urban black neighborhoods due to lower income tax base. It's self perpetuating.

But how does that explain highly-educated, high income black women who are still virtual disasters? Poverty is a problem indeed, but it is not the reason black women suck.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1405
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Postby Winston » Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:14 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Repatriate wrote:Poor education through poverty in most urban black neighborhoods due to lower income tax base. It's self perpetuating.

But how does that explain highly-educated, high income black women who are still virtual disasters? Poverty is a problem indeed, but it is not the reason black women suck.


Maybe, since black women are at the bottom of the sexual totem pole in America, along with Asian men, that gave them issues, inferiority complexes, and drove them to extreme behaviors to compensate for being the most unwanted women in US culture?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23602
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby globetrotter » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:12 am

Winston wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Repatriate wrote:Poor education through poverty in most urban black neighborhoods due to lower income tax base. It's self perpetuating.

But how does that explain highly-educated, high income black women who are still virtual disasters? Poverty is a problem indeed, but it is not the reason black women suck.


Maybe, since black women are at the bottom of the sexual totem pole in America, along with Asian men, that gave them issues, inferiority complexes, and drove them to extreme behaviors to compensate for being the most unwanted women in US culture?


It's just Matriarchy, guys. Women + Child = Family, Man = Sperm and Money donor.

People thought they were helping but didn't listen to Conservative critics who told them it would destroy the family and self worth.

It has and it did. This virus will work through the progressively stronger and more patriarchal ethniciities in the USA. Blacks are from Africa which was a matriarchy in 1600 and 2010. Blacks simply reverted faster. Whites are next, Hispanics 2rd, Muslims last.

Notice that resistance to this idea is proportional to the patriarchal nature of their society. Muslims most, Blacks least.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1023
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:45 pm
Location: Someplace Other Than This Forum

I just saw this, thought I'd chime in...

Postby Shokkers » Tue May 04, 2010 6:47 pm

Some stats on black culture and marriage:

A) Historically, black families have been split up. The mother and grandmother run the household while the men look for work. Even in areas where slavery didn't divide a family, the men often had to leave the nearby area and sometimes even the country to find work.

B) The large consensus from black men is that marriage will not bring them happiness (Stats reveal that most men are happier after being married, but I don't think they're answering the polls truthfully. "I get one woman to have sex with forever, and if I try to change that I lose everything! YAAAYYYYY!!!")

C) True story: a black female counselor of other black women heard her group continually complain that there were no 'good' black men available. So she hired a handsome, rich, self-employed black man to sweep the lobby of her office just before her group arrived. He smiled, held the door for the women, said hello, etc., and the women just went on their way. The next time they had their meeting and the women started groaning over the 'no good men' disaster, she said "That man who swept the lobby last week and held the door for you makes $90,000 a year, and none of you even said hello back to him."
WHAM...
KK's books CLOWNWHITE and INHUMAN RESOURCES are out now on Amazon.com!
"If you're going through Hell...Keep Going."--Winston Churchill
Shokkers
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:48 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV USA

Postby dano » Wed May 05, 2010 2:13 am

Western countries at least, are matriarchal societies. Women are promiscuous before marriage, this undermines male patriarchal authority and reduces the role of men in the family to sperm donor status. Men never become part of the family when women have sex with multiple partners on a regular basis. One reason that many men now days refuse to get married is that there is a lack of women that are psychologically healthy enough to maintain a relationship due to the fact they sleep around so much. This factor is never mentioned in the media but is obvious to those of us that have had relationships with women from other cultures.
dano
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:10 pm

Re: I just saw this, thought I'd chime in...

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Wed May 05, 2010 11:41 am

Shokkers wrote:A) Historically, black families have been split up. The mother and grandmother run the household while the men look for work. Even in areas where slavery didn't divide a family, the men often had to leave the nearby area and sometimes even the country to find work.

Apart from the times of slavery, this is a relatively recent phenomenon from say the 1970's. Before feminism displaced men as the primary breadwinners in black families, black families were far more intact and the numbers resembled the amount of white families that are intact today.

The reason black families are so screwed up is because feminism had a disproportionate affect on black women. The level of man-hatred is novel. The white woman who says "I don't need a man" is a freak, but the black woman who says this is typical.

Feminism has encouraged black women to exact hostility on their men that no other group has been able to accomplish. And the result is a group of nihilistic, unattractive, blame-shifters who only claim to want a "good man" because the feel unloved and unwanted vis a vis other women.

In short, black women want to be admired, spoiled, and chased, but they have no interest in creating traditional nuclear families since that would cede too much of the autonomy that they enjoy (or suffer from).
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1405
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 5 guests