Human ancestors could be alien/hominid hybrids

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Human ancestors could be alien/hominid hybrids

Post by Winston »

Jester wrote:
Winston wrote:
You can't just dismiss it all without examining the evidence. How do you explain all the ancient cultures talking about "gods from the sky" and the Sumerian texts mentioning that we are genetic hybrids of aliens and hominids? How do you explain the DNA evidence that our genes have been manipulated and altered?
POST it and I'll tear it to pieces.

Adam was made by God, from clay. Eve was made from Adam's rib. We are their descendants.

PS dont ask me to watch some BS video. If you have evidence to the contrary of what I stated, throw down, and post it.
Well for example, 95 percent of human DNA is junk DNA. No other animal has junk DNA except humans. How do you explain that? It's evidence that our DNA was altered and manufactured. Or it may have been mysteriously coded.

Also, primates and humans have a different number of chromosomes, so could not have evolved from the same ancestor.

What's wrong with watching a video? Aren't you a truth seeker? Truth seekers will examine all data and update their views. Truth seekers do not hold fixed beliefs like you do. :P

You are quoting the Bible as if it were fact. You forget that the Genesis story and the Flood story were in the Sumerian and Babylonian myths such as the epic of Gilgamesh, which far predates the Bible.
In fact, if you look closely at human DNA, you will see that it is actually a product of a highly complex computer program, and definitely could not have evolved by chance or randomness.
Duh, yaTHINK?

So there REALLY IS a God?

Something people have always known.
:roll:
PS No computer -- or ALIEN :lol: need apply.
But what is God. Your Christian God is an abstract being that rules with fear. God could be anything, a computer programmer, an alien being, an extra-dimensional being, the whole consciousness of the universe, etc. God simply means a creator. It doesn't have to refer to the Judeo-Christian concept of God which is abstract and very unspecific.

Again, a truth seeker examines new data and UPDATES his beliefs. He does not hold FIXED beliefs and reject all new data, like you do. If you refuse to examine all my links and videos and consider the data and evidence in them, then you are not a real truth seeker.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 24th, 2020, 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Let me have a big freaking laugh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I give up....This "COULD BE" "MAY BE" is so retarded, convoluted, controlled, brainwashing. Thanks to our parents, siblings, friends, teachers, society, TV, Media...We are being conditioned to believe in the lies.

Can't believe.. people especially in first world countries "DEBATE" on true history of humanity....All you got to do is freaking sit on the net for few hours everyday and RESEARCH.....ohhhh...did i hear...everything you read on the net is not true....people in poor , non english speaking countries can be excused as they do not have the massive amount of research that is available for people who understand english....Native English speaking people have NO EXCUSE to be Ignorant...They cannot afford it in these times

If you still are in "WHERE IS THE PROOF" "COULD BE" "MAY BE" PLAUSIBLE crowd....You cannot be saved....You will go on an infinite loop...You have no idea what force you are dealing with...

The minimum qualification required to be free and know the truth is to KNOW....ALIENs EXIST and we all were brought here...We itself are alien to planet earth...

Every year, this debate goes in circle...ARE WE ALONE in this universe..DO aliens exist...I'm really sick and tired of this debate....

We are devolving every year HOLDING onto our past beliefs.

---------------------------

At this moment in time....This is your DUTY as a human being to KNOW...Aliens exist and you are an Alien engineered species to this planet itself...Nothing else matters...

All problems you have in your life is exactly due to not knowing the presence of Aliens on earth.

Also, ALIENS ARE NOT COMING...They are already here..for millions of years....

-----------------------------

The thing is...Those who already know Aliens exists like its not debatable are dealing with even far higher stuff like the Black Good - aka the Force of darkness - Which Winston Feels it as Murphy Law....No, the aliens are not causing the Murphy law..Its a far higher THINGY...that we could relate to at an Artificial Intelligence level however, that intelligence feels our emotions as well but it is not biological ....try dealing and debating that now.. :) :) or ask Winston how it feels to live under the constant force of Murphy Law :lol: :lol:
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

starchild5 wrote:Let me have a big freaking laugh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I give up....This "COULD BE" "MAY BE" is so retarded, convoluted, controlled, brainwashing. Thanks to our parents, siblings, friends, teachers, society, TV, Media...We are being conditioned to believe in the lies.

Can't believe.. people especially in first world countries "DEBATE" on true history of humanity....All you got to do is freaking sit on the net for few hours everyday and RESEARCH.....ohhhh...did i hear...everything you read on the net is not true....people in poor , non english speaking countries can be excused as they do not have the massive amount of research that is available for people who understand english....Native English speaking people have NO EXCUSE to be Ignorant...They cannot afford it in these times

If you still are in "WHERE IS THE PROOF" "COULD BE" "MAY BE" PLAUSIBLE crowd....You cannot be saved....You will go on an infinite loop...You have no idea what force you are dealing with...

The minimum qualification required to be free and know the truth is to KNOW....ALIENs EXIST and we all were brought here...We itself are alien to planet earth...

Every year, this debate goes in circle...ARE WE ALONE in this universe..DO aliens exist...I'm really sick and tired of this debate....

We are devolving every year HOLDING onto our past beliefs.

---------------------------

At this moment in time....This is your DUTY as a human being to KNOW...Aliens exist and you are an Alien engineered species to this planet itself...Nothing else matters...

All problems you have in your life is exactly due to not knowing the presence of Aliens on earth.

Also, ALIENS ARE NOT COMING...They are already here..for millions of years....

-----------------------------

The thing is...Those who already know Aliens exists like its not debatable are dealing with even far higher stuff like the Black Good - aka the Force of darkness - Which Winston Feels it as Murphy Law....No, the aliens are not causing the Murphy law..Its a far higher THINGY...that we could relate to at an Artificial Intelligence level however, that intelligence feels our emotions as well but it is not biological ....try dealing and debating that now.. :) :) or ask Winston how it feels to live under the constant force of Murphy Law :lol: :lol:
Obviously you must have high regard for the space monster in your Avatar, I always see it there.

What is so special about that particular space monster ?

I have not researched space monsters so please forgive me, what I do realize is that in the modern world the economic model or money runs everything so is it not plausible that the people who have been controlling the money system the last several centuries created space monsters to dupe us ?
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote:
Obviously you must have high regard for the space monster in your Avatar, I always see it there.

What is so special about that particular space monster ?

I have not researched space monsters so please forgive me, what I do realize is that in the modern world the economic model or money runs everything so is it not plausible that the people who have been controlling the money system the last several centuries created space monsters to dupe us ?
You cannot be forgiven :lol: :lol: ..What else we got in our mundane 9 to 5 mediocre life ..other than research for the truth....The Space Monster you call, should be known by now to every human being...Not Kim Kasdhashian ...Its amazing..how much TV, Media can brainwash you....

Search For Tunguska Meteor Strike in Russia...They are the Guardians of Earth...It's their defense system built millions of years ago that is allowing you and me to be here right now....or was it a good thing if they had allowed the meteor to strike :lol:

But they are not the only ones here....Earth is now teeming with ETs..So many groups are present now with various agendas...

Google Valery Uvarov ....his research on The meteor Defense System built in Siberia is amazing.....

Valley of Death in Siberia...

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienc ... uska09.htm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienc ... ska09a.htm

You will be amazed what really happened during Tunguska..You would know why very few people died during that event, as they were warned and how many of the nomadic tribes...no, it did not occur in a remote place as claimed by western propaganda machine ..many tribes moved away months before the event...

This was the single biggest event in present humanities history..