Are the Annunaki a threat to us? (added pics of skulls)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Enishi wrote:People who have a selfish/aggressive/power hungry mentality tend to be acting based more on the old "reptile" part of the brain which we have from past evolution. In addition, in the realms which buttress our own, there are beings who themselves have a selfish "reptilian" mentality and can influence us to an extent. They might also be symbolically percieved as reptilians by someone with psychic vision.

So there may be some truth to these evil alien conspiracy theories, just that much of it is likely overexxagerated IMO.
Which researcher do you read or watch? David Icke, Michael Tsarion or Jordan Maxwell, or Zecharia Sitchen?

Check out this film "Reptilian Agenda". hehehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctIpUmJjkAs

What I don't get is if these reptiles are so violent and hostile and selfish, how did they advance to such high technology beyond us? Wouldn't such a savage race have destroyed themselves long ago?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some think the new V series is designed to help prepare us for the return of the Annunaki. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsZelpXj-CE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa-bbYrgYRE
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's a way we can settle this Reptilian bloodline theory for sure.

Why doesn't David Icke find doctors who have drawn blood samples from the Royal Family or ruling elite, like the Rockefellers, Rothchilds, Bushes, Tony Blair, etc. and ask them if they noticed anything unusual?

Or better yet, why doesn't he declare a public challenge to the Royal Family, challenging them to allow him and a neutral third party biologist to draw blood samples from them to test it in a lab to see if it's human or reptilian?

I'm going to post this suggestion in David Icke's forum.

The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

"A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation Orion by an orbiting telescope aboard the U.S. infrared astronomical satellite."

I find it interesting that a lot of christians say that jesus will return coming from Orion. I have no clue where they get that. (Is orion specifically mentioned in the bible?) But I find the connections all all these issues be it ancient pyramids, Greek Gods, Annunaki, Watchers, Bible, Royal Blood etc. to be astounding. This is also why I love Stargate!
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
FuzzX
Freshman Poster

Post by FuzzX »

Movie was better than the show :)
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

Post by firethrower1000 »

Winston wrote:Here's a way we can settle this Reptilian bloodline theory for sure.

Why doesn't David Icke find doctors who have drawn blood samples from the Royal Family or ruling elite, like the Rockefellers, Rothchilds, Bushes, Tony Blair, etc. and ask them if they noticed anything unusual?

Or better yet, why doesn't he declare a public challenge to the Royal Family, challenging them to allow him and a neutral third party biologist to draw blood samples from them to test it in a lab to see if it's human or reptilian?

what are your tought and opinions of all these different non apelike skulls? http://www.puppstheories.com/forum/imag ... mmary3.jpg
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote: Or better yet, why doesn't he declare a public challenge to the Royal Family, challenging them to allow him and a neutral third party biologist to draw blood samples from them to test it in a lab to see if it's human or reptilian?

As a subject of the crown, David Icke is not in any position to "demand", he can only "request" at the Queen's pleasure. There is zero chance that the Royal Family would even consider something this silly.

firethrower1000 wrote: what are your thought and opinions of all these different non apelike skulls? http://www.puppstheories.com/forum/imag ... mmary3.jpg
It looks like people born with craniosynostosis (google for pics). In rare cases some children are born with abnormal head shapes, doctors today usually operate by age 1 or put a "molding cap" on the infant's head to correct it:

http://www.pedisurg.com/PtEduc/Abnormal_Head_Shape.htm

The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I had heard that when babies are born their skulls are still somewhat malleable and some cultures put rings, crowns or other things to shape the skull in some weird fashion before it fully hardens. It is considered a standard of beauty.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Momopi,
What do you make of these giant skeletons that prove that giants once roamed the Earth?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-8bVEIVUh8

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:
Winston wrote: Or better yet, why doesn't he declare a public challenge to the Royal Family, challenging them to allow him and a neutral third party biologist to draw blood samples from them to test it in a lab to see if it's human or reptilian?

As a subject of the crown, David Icke is not in any position to "demand", he can only "request" at the Queen's pleasure. There is zero chance that the Royal Family would even consider something this silly.
Of course he's not in any position to demand. But he can issue a challenge. If the monarchs refuse, it will look like they are hiding something. That will add fuel to his claims.

But if I were the Royal Family and I knew that I was human and not reptilian, and I wanted to get revenge on David Icke, I would allow him to test my blood to embarrass him and prove him wrong.

But would Icke want to put it to the test in case he's wrong? I'm not sure.

Either way, this would be a way to obtain scientific evidence for it.

Did you know this Royal Family murdered Princess Diana? MI 5 and MI 6 agents know about it. One even admitted to it publicly. And a Discovery Channel documentary showed lots of evidence that she died of murder, not accident. Here is the Discovery Channel program if you want to see it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ERx_kutFmo

Are you going to deny that Princess Diana was murdered too, because you believe that the official version of everything must be true and that power is always right?

But who's going to prosecute the Royal Family? They can do whatever they want and get away with it. Sad huh?

Why don't the people just overthrow them?

One more thing Momopi:

Whether or not there are reptilian shapeshifters, Icke is right about one thing. The elite rulers who start wars like Iraq and Vietnam and bomb civilians and children have NO EMPATHY. They can kill innocent people and not feel any sorrow or guilt. This includes both Bush and Blair. They sleep fine at night knowing that they've murdered thousands or millions. Us normal people couldn't do that. Therefore, they are a different breed than us, even if they are human.

Obviously they are sociopaths and not like us normal people who would never do such a thing or make decisions that would result in so many civilian and children deaths.

Yet you said before that you worship the elite and believe that whatever they do is justified, including killing civilians, women and children for power and lies.

But now you obviously know that they are sociopaths and mass murderers who have NO empathy or conscience.

So do you still hold to that position?????????

Icke said a brilliant thing in his 9/11 lecture. He said that the way to end wars is to make those who declare them fight on the front line themselves. If you do that, then Bush would run for cover at the sound of the first bullet.

HOW TRUE!

I wonder how he can get so many mind controlled US troops to fight and die for power, oil, and lies. Who in their right mind would do that?

If you study the battle of Alexander the Great, you will find that he rode into battle WITH his troops and fought WITH them. That's the mark of a true warrior. That's what gave him respect.

Today's leaders don't do that anymore.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw, allegedly, a woman named Christine Fitzgerald, who was a close confident of Princess Diana for 9 years, said that Diana told her that the Royal Family were "reptiles".

Anyhow, Diana said that she would be murdered someday, and plus the Royal Family has murdered many people in its history for years. So why would it be hard to believe that they would murder Diana too?

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:Momopi,
What do you make of these giant skeletons that prove that giants once roamed the Earth?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-8bVEIVUh8
I should start a few outrageous hoaxes and see what kind of idiots would fall for them.
http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/b ... eleton.htm
http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/supern ... greece.htm

Our ancestors wiped out their Neanderthal competitors some 30,000 years ago. There is no evidence of a race of giants having evolved on this planet. And if they had existed, our ancestors would've probably wiped them out too.

Winston wrote: Of course he's not in any position to demand. But he can issue a challenge. If the monarchs refuse, it will look like they are hiding something. That will add fuel to his claims.
But if I were the Royal Family and I knew that I was human and not reptilian, and I wanted to get revenge on David Icke, I would allow him to test my blood to embarrass him and prove him wrong.
But would Icke want to put it to the test in case he's wrong? I'm not sure.
The British Crown has no reason to respond to such silly challenges. If I issued a challenge to the Queen of England to prove that she's not related to alien avocados from planet X, and to prove it she must submit her blood test results, I'd probably end up in the asylum.

The Royal Family is under daily bombardment from the tabloids. They've acquired skin much thicker than lizards:

Winston wrote: Yet you said before that you worship the elite and believe that whatever they do is justified, including killing civilians, women and children for power and lies.
The above is another example of presupposition.

The current (and recent) political leaders are pansies when it comes to dishing out violence, something about vague notions of Christian morals. If I were in charge, I'd have carpet bombed those f*ckers in Eyl Somalia 2 years ago. If I was in a generous mood, I'd even drop 72 hour notice for them to leave town before I napalm their a$$.

It's not nice, but I don't play nice with everyone. I'd rather pay $1 billion for a B-2 bomber to not play nice, than $1 in jizya to live as a dhimmi. Feel free to quote me on this in EXACT WORDS.

Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
Last edited by momopi on April 29th, 2010, 11:50 am, edited 12 times in total.
FuzzX
Freshman Poster

Post by FuzzX »

replace carpet bombs with american women and you could do some permanent damage to Somalia. :D
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote: The British Crown has no reason to respond to such silly challenges. If I issued a challenge to the Queen of England to prove that she's not related to alien avocados from planet X, and to prove it she must submit her blood test results, I'd probably end up in the asylum.
Yeah but Momopi, you are not as famous as David Icke, so your public challenge to the Queen wouldn't carry the same weight.

Besides, you are using the classic "invisible pink unicorn" argument of pseudoskeptics, which I debunk here:
http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Page4.htm

Your comparison is not valid.

Understand that your "alien avocados from planet X" is something you made up out of thin air. You don't have hundreds of people's testimonials to back it up. Icke does, whether he is right or not. Here in this public presentation, he lists eye witnesses who have shared with him that they've seen certain people shapeshift into reptiles.

For example, he has talked to Arizona Wilder and in Africa he knows Credo Mutwa. These folks have inside knowledge of the reptilian bloodline. They are featured in some of Icke's documentaries. You can google their name for info.

These are specific real people. You can't compare that to your "alien avocados" that you made up. He has real testimonials from real people. YOU DON'T. See the difference?

I'm not saying that his testimonials are proof. But they are more valid than something you make up out of thin air. Agreed?

In any case, like I said in the other thread in the Paranormal board, whether the reptilian thing is true or not, Icke still has a LOT of VALUABLE info and insight to share and learn from.

See his Oxford lecture that I posted. It is priceless and more on the down to earth side, even though it includes spiritual/metaphysical advice. It is an example of his best work.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 0106638208#

One more question for you Momopi:

What makes you the ultimate authority on what exists and what doesn't?

I mean there are so many mysteries and unanswered questions about reality. So what makes you omnipotent? Do you have knowledge and control of every atom and molecule in the universe? Can you answer all mysteries of science and quantum physics? If not, why do you act as though you know the final word on everything? Why can't you humble yourself and ponder the possibilities? Isn't that a better way to learn, rather than the closed minded fundamentalist thinking you use?