Why does America have the highest prison population?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Re: Why does America have the highest prison population?

Post by Darrell_Johnston »

because the prison system in USA not owned by the government, is a private business and they profit from having more prisoners
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Because the fuc king commies like GULAGS.......
Time to Hide!
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Because the (((elites))) want us to live in constant fear and paranoia because it's easier to control us that way. That's why they went full steam ahead with turning America into a police state after 2001. And now the cops are completely out of control, shooting dead unarmed people, unarmed children, even unarmed autistic children.

America is just becoming more evil with each passing day.
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check this out, as of 2016 the American prison population is at 2.3 million.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incarcera ... ted_States
As of 2016, 2.3 million people were incarcerated in the United States, at a rate of 698 people per 100,000.[29] Total US incarceration peaked in 2008. Total correctional population (prison, jail, probation, parole) peaked in 2007.[2] In 2008 the US had around 24.7% of the world's 9.8 million prisoners.[11][28][30]
A free country cannot have the largest prison population too, that's just insane. Americans never consider this. It obviously means that something is really f***ed up or out of whack in America.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Yes, true - the prison population in USA is unusually high, check out this link...

A very informative report offering many details

https://www.prisonpolicy.org/reports/pie2020.html
The American criminal justice system holds almost 2.3 million people in 1,833 state prisons, 110 federal prisons, 1,772 juvenile correctional facilities, 3,134 local jails, 218 immigration detention facilities, and 80 Indian Country jails as well as in military prisons, civil commitment centers, state psychiatric hospitals, and prisons in the U.S. territories.