REPORTS FROM THE FIELD: 8 TRUTH BOMBS ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I agree with all of the bombs except #3. Sure, a gorgeous foreign woman will get lots of attention online from lonely American men, but most of these men don't have the balls to actually go abroad and have a real relationship with one of these women. The supply of eligible women in places like the Philippines will be much greater than the supply of visiting American suitors for a long time to come.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Hero wrote:I agree with all of the bombs except #3. Sure, a gorgeous foreign woman will get lots of attention online from lonely American men, but most of these men don't have the balls to actually go abroad and have a real relationship with one of these women. The supply of eligible women in places like the Philippines will be much greater than the supply of visiting American suitors for a long time to come.
This person is certainly not a newfag. But lets not discount the newfags that pretend they have been overseas but are really camped out in moms basement.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

Hero wrote:I agree with all of the bombs except #3. Sure, a gorgeous foreign woman will get lots of attention online from lonely American men, but most of these men don't have the balls to actually go abroad and have a real relationship with one of these women. The supply of eligible women in places like the Philippines will be much greater than the supply of visiting American suitors for a long time to come.
Another thing is that American/Anglo men do not always conduct themselves very well online (The Arab has mentioned how Anglos too often behave poorly online, because they can take their many insecurities and frustrations out on the world without being exposed). Just about every foreign girl has told me about experiences where guys have wanted them to strip on webcam - some repeatedly. One particularly attractive Colombian girl said that it happened quite a few times to her. As for my old Filipina, she told me that I stood out because I treated her with respect. There were several 45 year old Anglo men wanting her to strip on webcam :roll:.

EDIT: I also forgot to mention cybersex :roll:.
Last edited by DaRick on October 29th, 2011, 11:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

DaRick wrote:
Another thing is that American/Anglo men do not always conduct themselves very well online (The Arab has mentioned how Anglos too often behave poorly online, because they can take their many insecurities and frustrations out on the world without being exposed). Just about every foreign girl has told me about experiences where guys have wanted them to strip on webcam - some repeatedly. One particularly attractive Colombian girl said that it happened quite a few times to her. As for my Filipina, she told me that I stood out because I treated her with respect. There were several 45 year old Anglo men wanting her to strip on webcam :roll:.
Good point DaRick. American/Anglo men do have some negative stereotypes attributed to them--some of it justified in my opinion. If you're going to treat all foreign women like prostitutes or sex objects, they're not always going to reciprocate in a positive manner.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

TRUTH BOMB NUMBER 4: YOU CAN MEET WOMEN AT RANDOM ON THE STREET OUTSIDE THE USA! As soon as you leave North America, interactions with women become totally normal and natural. You do not need a dating site, a computer, copious alcohol, or a close mutual friend to meet a woman out here! Don't worry a bit about what you say or ask, because out here, anything that seems normal and sane actually produces predictable, normal responses (unlike in the US). Tell them you like them or that they are fun. An average guy from the states can connect naturally with a woman in Europe who would be totally unapproachable in the US.

Ajushi. You made my day with this post. These are some truthful points you brought to light about this dysfunctional country and the mentally twisted women. EXCELLENT post my man. I mean you were dead on with everything you said. I see it and I feel the same exact way as you do. The points you brought up are issues that I think about everyday and that I observe. One being that the dating scene/male-female connection is so completely backwards you start to feel numb about dating in this country. I always say you never know. But from what I see in this country it looks very bleak in terms of finding a girl who holds to her traditional values, is marriage minded, and would love to be with a genuinely nice guy. It seems like they like the opposite. It just shows you the minds of AW have been so inundated with the wrong idea of what a man is it has made them delusional. So now a nice guy is a creep, a weirdo, a pervert, or a disguised psycho. The bad boys are the real men with confidence and provide a sense of security.

So Truth Bomb 4 I wanted to point out. I know what you're talking about. Anytime I've traveled I've experienced those things you pointed out. The interactions were normal and natural and I never worried about entertaining them or trying to say the right thing. It was natural and I flowed with it. That's the way it should be.[/quote]
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

DaRick wrote: Another thing is that American/Anglo men do not always conduct themselves very well online (The Arab has mentioned how Anglos too often behave poorly online, because they can take their many insecurities and frustrations out on the world without being exposed). Just about every foreign girl has told me about experiences where guys have wanted them to strip on webcam - some repeatedly. One particularly attractive Colombian girl said that it happened quite a few times to her. As for my Filipina, she told me that I stood out because I treated her with respect. There were several 45 year old Anglo men wanting her to strip on webcam :roll:.
I think the reason why so many anglo men behave this way is because even though they are attracted to these women they also look down on them culturally and racially. It's not an equitable relationship and some women can sense that. Then again these women have a lack of options anyways which is why they are online and most of them are still willing to deal with western suitors that behave this way.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

DaRick wrote:Another thing is that American/Anglo men do not always conduct themselves very well online
Sad but true. Although a lot of us American guys can't find quality women through no fault of our own, there are still a lot of guys who don't have gf's because they don't deserve to have gf's.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

jamesbond wrote:I saw a story on the news that said men on death row get love letters from thousands of women each year! Unbelieveable! Some of these women actually say, that they would love to MARRY the guy who is on death row! Only in America do you find such mentally disturbed women! :shock:
BTW, Ted Bundy, yes, not a namesake but THE serial killer of women, with at least 30 (perhaps ~100) victims, got married while on death row.

And what's equally pathetic was that when there was a movie about him, played by actor Marc Harmon, a lot of women fans called into the DA's office and asked that they don't execute their man :roll:
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

Repatriate wrote:
DaRick wrote: Another thing is that American/Anglo men do not always conduct themselves very well online (The Arab has mentioned how Anglos too often behave poorly online, because they can take their many insecurities and frustrations out on the world without being exposed). Just about every foreign girl has told me about experiences where guys have wanted them to strip on webcam - some repeatedly. One particularly attractive Colombian girl said that it happened quite a few times to her. As for my Filipina, she told me that I stood out because I treated her with respect. There were several 45 year old Anglo men wanting her to strip on webcam :roll:.
I think the reason why so many anglo men behave this way is because even though they are attracted to these women they also look down on them culturally and racially. It's not an equitable relationship and some women can sense that. Then again these women have a lack of options anyways which is why they are online and most of them are still willing to deal with western suitors that behave this way.
I think you're right; Australian guys have latent racist attitudes towards Filipinas that can be revealed by getting them drunk. :roll:

I was viciously attacked on an online forum for talking to a Filipina instead of an Anglobitch by idiots accusing me of soliciting prostitutes (something I've documented on this forum already).