Approaching Taiwan girls - Response to Winston

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Approaching Taiwan girls - Response to Winston

Post by Winston »

Im with Rock in Taipei now. Today i did some cold approaches. Got a few numbers and lines. See photos below that Rock took of me doing it all. I even met a girl who works for Eva airlines as flight attendant too. Wow she looks like a model. Its the tall girl holding the pink folder.

The girls here in Taipei are much more normal and not as weird as in Chiayi, which is impossible to meet girls. Taipei girls are more educated and cosmopolitan with better communication skills too.

This girl models part time for automobile magazines.

This girl in the subway is more of rocks type. So i talked to her and got her number for him. Lol

Girl at bus stop I asked directions of, while trying to hit on her too. lol

This tall girl works as a flight attendant for Eva Airlines. Wow. Model type.

This was our waitress at a mexican restaurant. I got her number for Rock. She had such a great smile. Looks Japanese too.

I guess all the practice that i got doing this in China everyday helped a little here as well. Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Hey Winston that's pretty neat, they seem nice and warm, not paranoid at all.
Don't let your previous notion hold you back. I mean you don't have to be "right" about Taiwan, maybe proving yourself wrong could be a good thing.

As for cold approaching, I take my hat off man. I only do warm-approaches, with the girls that serve me coffee or sit next to me on the train. I hate going for moving, busy targets like you do, well unless they return eye contact or something.

However, not to sound like queer tapiaco here, but you still insist with those horizontal-stripe polo's and americhump sneakers. Come on man, try some dark colored non-stripped shirt/polo and flat sole sport shoes, you will look a lot better. Not trying to bash you here. I know it will go on deaf ears though.

Wow man i love her face and stick figure: What's the deal with her?
Those single eye-lid slanted eyes really look good on some of these girls. I like how their eyebrows sit cartoonishly well above their eyes.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Droid,
Well it turns out that Taipei girls are more normal. They aren't as closed as Chiayi girls or have a super negative vibe that they do. But it's all relative. They are more educated and cosmopolitan and friendlier. But that doesn't mean I can date them. They are all still very busy all the time and won't make time for you unless you are their boyfriend. They don't date strangers and are hard to crack. They don't date casually, they only date you if they are serious about you. Taiwan is a very serious culture. Women don't just date for fun or to hang out.

Plus they are sensitive and judgmental and get offended easily. Once you do or say anything they don't like, they never forget it. Being very small minded, it's hard to vibe with them or understand them. They are a lot like Asian American girls. Zboy noticed this too. They definitely aren't easygoing.

But yeah, in Taipei it's a lot easier to make small talk with girls than down south. Yet in spite of this, there is a stereotype that southern Taiwan is friendlier, so all the girls assume it's true even if it contradicts direct observation. To women, popular perception is more important than truth or reality or direct observation. Weird. But making small talk is one thing, getting dates is another matter.

I think I'd have better luck on dating sites or finding girls to show me around from CouchSurfing or HospitalityClub since they are travelers and more open minded.

Btw, I've worn dark polo shirts. They don't look much better on me. I still look fat in them. Nothing wrong with polo shirts. Most guys wear them. I look best in business suit or dress shirt with blazer, it seems. The blazer jacket covers up my fatness. Also, those black shoes I'm wearing are not sneakers. They are expensive running shoes that are very lightweight and cost over 130 dollars.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

More girls I approached in Taipei with Rock. These are from the next day.

Girl we met at Subway during lunch.

White skinned Chinese woman I approached outside of Snake Alley. She looked mainland Chinese and was playing a game on her phone.

Me and Rock talking to a social worker lady in Starbucks. She was very nice and intelligent.

Outside on the bench, I approach a girl that looks like Rock's type, to try to introduce her to Rock. lol

Hot girl I approached near escalator of Taipei subway.

Vietnamese massage girl in Snake Alley.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some more girls I approached in Taipei on the third and fourth day.

Cute cheerful jewelry sales girls. lol

Me talking to a hot girl in white who looks like Janet Hsieh, but better. Asking her innocent questions to see if I can start a conversation and roll with it. lol

Trying to chat up a girl in the Taipei subway.

Two hot Taiwanese girl at Sushi Express, one of those places where sushi moves around all the tables on a conveyor belt and you take what you want.

An accountant girl I met outside Taipei 101. She looked relaxed and approachable. I introduced her to Rock since she is his type. She was very friendly and chatty with him.

A young coffee barista girl I flirted with when Rock and I sat down for coffee and to watch a movie on the laptop called "Mail Order Wife", a comedy about mail order brides, which you can see on YouTube. Wow her smile is so cute. I love girls' smiles with braces.

Me taking a photo of her and flirting with her.

At a historic shopping district called Ximen. Trying to talk to the girl in black.

Me hitting on a girl working at 7-11. We seem to have matching colored shirts. lol

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Can't see the pics now. Can you fix the links?

After all, you were able to take some pics with Taiwan girls. They're not so bad after all, aren't they?