Discuss and talk about any general topic.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
REPORTS FROM THE FIELD CONTINUED:
Let me make one thing perfectly clear â€¦
1) TWO DAYS AGO A WOMAN OFFERED TO MAKE A SANDWICH FOR ME. YES, YOU READ THAT CORRECTLY.
2) SHE MESSAGED ME TODAY TO THANK ME FOR UPLOADING PICS OF HER TO FACEBOOK.
3) FINALLY, SHE MESSAGED ME AND SAID SHE WANTS TO SEE ME AGAIN.
After that, I messaged her and told her I liked her immediately as soon as I saw her and wanted to see her again and this happens only about once a year for me (all true). and...
4) She responded by saying she looks forward to seeing me this weekend. This woman is attractive, outdoorsy, speaks two languages, educated, and even has a good job (although I don't care much about that last one).
REPEAT, YES, YOU READ ALL OF THAT CORRECTLY.
Welcome to a day in the life outside of the US matrix.
Now I'll tell you exactly how these exact same scenarios have gone in the US from my many years of experince at it, and if you live there, you know exactly what I am talking about:
1) Woman seems to take no notice whatsover that the man even exists, much less offering to make him a sandwich. If the man approachers her or talks to her, he is pathetic, mistrusted, or regarded as a horn dog who just wants sex. So forget about your f***ing sandwich that you have been waiting 30 years for someone to care enough about you as a human being to make for you. Connection between man and woman doesnâ€™t happen, check, f**k you very much.. Even when it is a woamn I managed to connect with and was "dating", what would happen instead is I make sandwich for her and she does not give a shit.
2) Again, even when it was a woman who I had connected with and had already begun "dating", woman says you are a freak because you like to take pictures. Forget about gratitude, much less connecting. Again, connection between man and woman does not occur, check, f**k you very much.
3 and 4) Woman does not message you and if you message her, she responds in a way that is how a man only would talk to another man out side of the US â€“ like you are beer buddies. If you are bold enough to tell her you liked her right away and are interested in her, then you really f***ed up . She'll talk to you kind of like you are a poor, confused child. You'll be regarded as crazy or who knows what. You just blew it by being sincere; you should have stuck with the game, meaninglessness and ambiguity which is how almost all American relationships start (and bitterly end) f**k you very much.
I am not making any of this shit up, these are all real, exact descriptions of the way these same scenarios have gone for me in the US.
Again, connection between man and woman does not occur. This is because when it comes to it, the way real life works is the WOMAN needs to do the work to let the man know she is open to him and interested in him and that he can pursue her, and that she is a WOMAN in the first place for that matter. See how she did it? She made me a sandwich. Now on teh one hadn, that is just something peole do for eachhother at random out side of the US because they care about eachother and have kindness in their heart (BELIEVE IT, THIS IS FOR REAL). But on the other hand, that also means â€œI am a WOMAN, which means I nurture and care for my man and I want you to know that because I like you and of course I know that no man in his right mind wants to be with a woman who does not have this basic property of womanhood.â€ â€œI appreciate you.â€ â€œI am interested in you.â€ â€œYou can pursue me.â€ She makes this further obvious by messaging me and thanking me etcâ€¦.
You can say all you want about me being a foreigner, so she is interested in the free English, the free dinner, and the free movies, or even my citizenship.I donâ€™t know or even care about that, right now I am just thrilled to have someone who makes me a sandwich and I choose to believe that she wants me, not my money, citizenship, or English. Here is a news flash for ya: These people know about these issues of over independence, low birth rate, high crime, and high divorce in American society and I don't hear a lot of them talking about having any dreams of going there. But one gets the sense that they sure do like the nice kind hearted men that America produces, which are a rare thing out here lemme tell ya.
This can not happen in the post feminist (feminazi) American matrix because women are not allowed to â€œdemeanâ€ themselves by making a f***ing sandwich for a man and they do not need men, and men are regarded, for reasons of spiritual illness that run a lot deeper than I have time to unpack in this post, as freaks, chauvinists, or weirdoes in most cases where a man demonstrates interest in a woman. I wish I could tell you how many American women I have cooked how many great meals for and had them express no appreciation whatsoever for it, or even had them comlain or place higher expectations and demands instead of beig grateful.. f***ing insane
US society is long over due for serious, positive social change. Women are supposed to nurture, respect and submit to their man, to their family and to the institution of marriage, and they should want and need men as much as men want and need them. If they do not, you have a dysfunctional society of disconnected, lonely, overlly independent, and childless people (also known sinply as the USA). Men are supposed to love and respect their women and provide leadership to the best of their ability in life and relationships, and this starts with pursuing a woman and connecting with a woman, something that has literally become taboo in the US. The healthy version is some version of what they seem to do outside of the US.
I WAITED 30+ YEARS FOR SOMEONE TO MAKE A SANDWICH FOR ME AND I CAN NOT TELL YOU HOW EUPHORIC AND GRATEFUL I AM FOR IT. It was one of the best moments of my life, that sandwich. God bless the airplane that took me here, the guy who gave me the visa, and the wisdom to recognize the miracle I am living right now. Amen. Screw me for every time I complain about the air quality here or the poison they call tap water out here.
HOW DID THE RICHEST, MOST POWERFUL, CLEANEST, AND MOST ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY NATION ON EARTH BECOME SO SICK AND DYSFUNCTIONAL? 30+ YEARS WITHOUT A SINGLE PERSON SO MUCH AS OFFERING TO MAKE ME A SANDWICH?!?!??! IT WILL REMAIN A MYSTERY TO ME. I AM JUST GLAD THERE ARE STILL PLACES ON EARTH WHERE THERE MAY BE NO HEALTH IN REGARDS TO CLEAN AIR AND WATER AND FOOD, BUT THERE IS REAL HEALTH IN REGARDS TO SOCIETY, FAMILY, AND RELATIONAL DYMANICS BETWEEN MEN AND WOMEN. EVEN IF THEY DIE 10 YEARS EARLIER IN A PLACE LIKE THIS, AT LEAST THEY LIVED.
I DONâ€™T GIVE A SHIT, SOMEONE MADE ME A SANDWICH THE OTHER DAY AND YOU BET I AM NOT GOING TO FORGET OR OVERLOOK THAT. THIS SHIT IS FOR REAL
Last edited by ajushi on Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
The funny thing is, in America the women will make you a sandwich too .................. but it will be a SHIT SANDWICH! lol
In the US the women want you to have your shit sandwich ............. and eat it too! (by marrying them, raising the kids they had with a thug boyfriend, buy them expensive gifts, etc.)
When you meet an American woman you should proceed with caution, or better yet, avoid them LIKE THE PLAGUE! lol Below is a picture of your typical American women:
I understand your Euphoria, which I experienced some years ago, but it is vivid in my memory. After about 15 years of living back and forth between the USA and overseas, and now mostly overseas, I have observed this over the years. Most American females are so screwed up I consider them mentally ill. They routinely make assertions that the most backward Filipino tribal person or LA Indian would
think is absurd. When I am in the USA I treat them with neutral indifference tainted with contempt. They are NOTHING and their genetic lines are headed in a spiraling decline. They will pass as "Cartoons in a cartoon graveyard".
Enjoy your freedom!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is my version of what you wrote. Man you would be a great promoter of this site!
1. There is no sense of human connection in America. An "ice barrier" exists between strangers. Every man is an island. People are paranoid and strangers don't talk to each other unless it's business-related. Most don't even know their neighbors. One feels alone in crowded places. Groups are non-inclusive. People act superficial and are difficult to connect with. Trying to meet people feels awkward and unnatural.
2. Dating and relationships are a total nightmare for men. Trying to get female dates is the most unnatural thing in the world. Women are conditioned to despise men and see them as fools, creeps and predators. They are not feminine or sweet, and do not giggle or blush. Being defensive, unapproachable and paranoid, they harbor a psychological resistance to relationships with men. And they carry an off-chart sense of entitlement. The male/female dynamic is totally out of whack. Men do not feel wanted or needed, and their niceness is used against them. There are more dateless males than anywhere else in the world.
3. The culture undermines your self-worth and sanity. It conditions you to feel inadequate, insecure and unworthy, keeping you weak and easy to control. You are trained to fill your void by living to work and consuming endless junk. The social culture is like a fake mask that doesn't allow you to "be yourself". Many act phony to compensate for their inferiority complexes. All this fragments one's psychological wholeness.
In many overseas countries:
1. There is a natural sense of social connectedness. The social environment is more open and inclusive. It is easy and natural to meet and connect with others. There is an instant familiarity between strangers rather than an "ice barrier". Friendships are truer. A camaraderie exists that you don't find in America.
2. Dating and relationships are more natural and healthy. Females look/act feminine, and are sweet and modest. They giggle/blush, and are more approachable and easier to meet. Women provide love, support and companionship. Men feel valued, appreciated and wanted. Niceness counts and wins actual points.
3. You feel accepted, whole and good about yourself. The "real you" is allowed to flourish amidst a natural sense of wholeness and oneness. You do not need to act "fake" or develop inferiority complexes.
By the way, have you seen my comparison chart? If so, what do you think?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.
Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!
"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Let me tell you about my day today... Since I have to stay in the country for another year or two (Yes its torture...just a little bit better than going to jail). I went to the passport office to get my passport renewed with a friend and decided to make a few approaches.
#1. One pretty girl made eye contact with me numerous times in the passport office, when I went over to talk to her she popped open her text/cell thing and started to type away, I said something else and she stood there affixed to her phone.
#2. Approached 3 Chinese FOBS to ask directions, they didn't even acknowledge me and walked right through me.
#3. Black girl that was walking into a store I tried to stop to get directions... I asked three times 'Excuse me' finally I said to my friend "I guess she doesn't speak english!". She turned around surprised and said "Yes, what do you want?".
In Mexico I would have left with 3 phone numbers... here I left with a bad taste in my mouth. My friend commented that women here (Canada) seem to think you are creepy or going to rape them or something... its near impossible to approach north american women. He is 22, very friendly and makes a good buck. Nothing works here. I don't understand how men and women even get together in this society. I am especially puzzled how the next generation of kids are going to meet if all the women are glued to their text phones iThings.
I used to be a PUA...and REALLY good at getting numbers. The game is getting harder and really not even worth playing. I use the same techniques in Mexico and I can get a phone number off almost every girl I meet. I was in Mexico 3 years ago for just 2 days and had a girlfriend. I was in Brazil just 7 days and a girl expressed interest in being a girlfriend (we did). I've been back in Canada about a year now and haven't even had one girl approach me or show interest.
(Both women cooked for me on a daily basis btw)
When I finish my degree I'm going to be dancing in the streets EVERYDAY!!!
I don't have time for writing this crap, I need to make responsible use of my time, not carry on about this crap online,.... but my mind is being blown out here every day and I need someone to share these revelations with and firing posts to this board is all I have. I am just shocked and at times completley frazzled and ovberwhelmed at how different some of these things are is here. Sometimes I feel profoundly grateful and blesssed to have found it, and other times I feel bitter sorrow at wasting such a massive amount of energy trying to connect with people and especially women for the past 15 years in the US. At times, I feel very frustrated that I am an outsider here and it would take years to integrate in the language, and customs and I also realize that these women would never want to go to the states - they would be losing so much and they don't need anything the states could offer them anywhere near as much as I need what being out here offers me..
I have found a tangible reason for hope for humans and you can see it too as soon as you cross the border into almost any other country in the world. Just open your eyes when you get there.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests