Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Filipina Ladies Showing Men "How Special They Are"

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Filipina Ladies Showing Men "How Special They Are"

Postby raindreamer333 » Fri May 21, 2010 6:47 pm

Hey,

I want to just share a short experience that happened. I went to my Filipina fiance's church, and after church we, and around 20 or so church members, went to a park on a hill. There was just a few other guys apart from me, and the rest were Filipina ladies.

Anyway, they did a group photo of the ladies, and then one for just a few guys. BUt instead all the ladies wanted to be in the picture. They said they wanted to surround us guys with women just "to show how special they are to us."

That was a sweet thing to say, and such a contrast to the family I grew up in. IN my family, my sisters were selfish, entitled, rude little bitches who treated my mom like a maid and who had no respect for men. My sisters repeatedly would bash me and bash my dad. No respect and no kindness, and constant rudeness and humiliation.

I just can't believe what a contrast life is now I am with my Filipina fiance and her friends compared to my home life I grew up in.
raindreamer333
Freshman Poster

Postby ultraviolet » Fri May 21, 2010 7:19 pm

Great post raindreamer333.
For those of us not outside the Anglosphere yet, insights like yours are valuable.
ultraviolet
Freshman Poster

Re: Filipina Ladies Showing Men "How Special They Are&a

Postby dano » Fri May 21, 2010 11:55 pm

raindreamer333 wrote:Hey,

I want to just share a short experience that happened. I went to my Filipina fiance's church, and after church we, and around 20 or so church members, went to a park on a hill. There was just a few other guys apart from me, and the rest were Filipina ladies.

Anyway, they did a group photo of the ladies, and then one for just a few guys. BUt instead all the ladies wanted to be in the picture. They said they wanted to surround us guys with women just "to show how special they are to us."

That was a sweet thing to say, and such a contrast to the family I grew up in. IN my family, my sisters were selfish, entitled, rude little bitches who treated my mom like a maid and who had no respect for men. My sisters repeatedly would bash me and bash my dad. No respect and no kindness, and constant rudeness and humiliation.

I just can't believe what a contrast life is now I am with my Filipina fiance and her friends compared to my home life I grew up in.

I totally agree with you raindreamer333. My experiences with my mom and sister are similar to yours. My mom and sister are both crazy bitches. I tolerate them for the most part but I have been known to cuss them out, which I'm quite proud of.

I personally believe that filipinas have the lowest rate of narcisissm of any group of women. The divorce statistics support my belief as well. Having lived in four countries I can safely say filipinas are by far most pleasant women to be around. If they do something to piss you off they always say "sorry" afterwards. If a western woman does something to piss you off theres no way she's saying sorry, she means it!
dano
Freshman Poster

Postby Marcus Aurelius » Sat May 22, 2010 7:38 am

Hell yeah guys. Nice posts. My girlfriend is fillipina. In seven short days with her, I have never been treated so well in my life with a lifetime of ameriskank relationships. She could be assertive when she wanted to be, but otherwise she was so kindhearted that I was actually in shock that a girl would truly behave this way. Night and day difference. These are women of quality unlike anything I've ever seen. Like I'm dating something out of mythology.
Marcus Aurelius
Freshman Poster

Postby globetrotter » Sun May 23, 2010 3:47 am

Marcus Aurelius wrote:Like I'm dating something out of mythology.

QFT.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Gf's Dad

Postby Montanaland » Sun May 23, 2010 5:08 pm

What's ironic is that my girlfriends dad is living in the Phillipines part time and dating a 20yr fillipina girl.
Last edited by Montanaland on Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Montanaland
Freshman Poster

Postby raindreamer333 » Tue May 25, 2010 2:49 am

My mom loves my fiance like she is the daughter she never had. Someone who is actually sweet and caring.

My fiance often buys my mom flower, and for no occassion in particular. Not just on Mother's day or birthday. If she is walking down the street and she sees nice flowers for sale, she buys them and just gives them to my mom for no special reason.
raindreamer333
Freshman Poster

Postby FuzzX » Tue May 25, 2010 11:28 am

where is she from???
FuzzX
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions