Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Red Flags

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Red Flags

Postby outcastsuperstar » Sat May 22, 2010 5:16 pm

Today I took off the day from studying from my next CPA Exam because today I attended my Cousin’s college graduation as well as attending her celebration dinner later in the evening. During the graduation I saw one of the other college graduates. I thought she had a pretty face and a tight body; my first thought was I wouldn’t mind hitting that. For the purpose of this thread I will call her Princess.

But it didn’t take long for Princess to let on some very big red flags or danger signals. At the end of the graduation each of the graduates got a chance to share what was on their mind with the audience.

Princess quickly ran up to the microphone to be first. (Red flag #1, this is a sure sign of Princess being an attention whore). In her speech Princess thanked her Mom and admired her mother for being a strong independent woman. (Red flag #2, this is a sure sign that this would be someone who would compete with you in the home rather than trying to complement you). Also, when Princess shared what was on her mind, Princess told the audience that she is a very big talker. (Red flag #3, this is a sure signal Princess’s future boyfriend/husband will endure endless nagging, and have to hear hours of endless bitching).

After the college graduation, with those were 3 danger signals that was enough for me to want to stay clear from Princess. However, this was not the last I saw of her. It just turns out Princess happens to be very good friends with my cousin. Princess just so happened to be a guest at my cousin’s celebration dinner. We sat at a round table where there were 13 people. Only my Aunt sat between Princess and myself. Boy and let me tell you more red flags just kept coming out and I didn’t even need to say a word.

Right as we had dinner Princess reached over to my plate grabbed my napkin and dropped it in my lap. Princess told me everyone else was had their napkin in their lap and I needed a reminder. Needless to say, once I was going to put food on my plate, I would have needed to remove the napkin from my plate any way. This seems innocent and on surface not that big of a deal, however this brings me to the next red flag. (Red flag #4, If Princess felt the need to reach over and pick up a napkin on a stranger’s plate and drop in the stranger’s lap who before today Princess has never met, this is a sure sign of a control freak. This is also a sure sign that Princess will be nitpicking and exploiting any potential flaws her future boyfriend/husband will have and you can count on Princess angrily bitching about the short coming of her future boyfriend/husband to them and to Princess’s friends behind her future boyfriend’s/husband’s back.

While sitting at the dinner table Princess admitted she didn’t know how to cook. Only when Princess worked at a restaurant very recently, she finally learned to cook a couple of meals. (Red flag #5, if Princess hardly knows how to cook, don’t be expecting home cook meals from her after a long day of work. If Princess hardly knows how to cook for herself, she sure the hell won’t be cooking for you.)

Things even got more interesting as Princess was sitting right next to my Aunt on her right side, while I was sitting next to my Aunt on her left side and I couldn’t help but over hear what Princess was telling my Aunt. At a social dinner table, Princess was blasting her father, and specifically told my Aunt that she hated her father and called him an asswhole, and told my Aunt she never wants to see her father again. (Red flag #6, any woman who hates her father or has no respect for her father, will most likely end up hating her future boyfriend/husband and will not have any respect for him.)

But wait, there is more! Princess graduated with an environmental studies degree and when asked what she was going to do next, here is her answer. She got a job to do administrative work for a women’s shelter, to help out women in “domestic violenceâ€￾ cases. (Red flag #7, Other than marrying or having kid(s) with a divorce lawyer, I can’t think of a more frightening type of person to get married or have kid(s) with. Princess will know very well how to make very good false allegations alleging domestic violence, and will know very well how to destroy a man in divorce court so she could get the maximum financial benefit possible).

Believe it or not, there was another red flag. My Dad asked Princess why she chose environmental studies. Princess didn’t give a clear answer but what she did say was disturbing. Princess told my Dad she was going to be a business major but then she WENT THROUGH A CRISIS, took an environmental class and changed majors. (Red Flag #8, Princess has already had a CRISIS during her early 20’s which is her physical prime, these years are suppose to be her best years of her life. If Princess has already had a crisis in her early 20’s, I don’t even want to imagine what her CRISES will be like when she is in her 30’s 40’s and 50’s. All I know is I sure the hell wouldn’t want to be her boyfriend/husband, ex-husband, or be the mother of my kid(s) when she goes through her next CRISIS and her CRISES beyond that.

My sister, Mother, and Aunt all adored my cousin’s friend and remarked what a delightful young lady Princess is. What I observed today, was a ticking time bomb that will go off in the near future. I was able to discover 8 red flags in one day (two social events). She does have her youthful attractiveness and will most likely have it for another 3-5 years before it quickly erodes. Most likely there will be some men who will quickly ignore the danger signals and will do anything to get inside of Princess’s panties. At least for me I know I can blow a sigh relief. This is because when this ticking time bomb goes off, I will be out of harms way.
outcastsuperstar
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sat May 22, 2010 5:32 pm

Hee Hee Hee, I like that. "Princess" is an apt word for a girl like that, I would avoid such females like the plague! :shock:

The thing is, MOST young women in the US are like that today, it's scary if you ask me. :shock:

Your right about her losing her looks in 3 to 5 years. Most women start to lose their looks starting in their late twenties. By the time they get to 40 ............ they look nothing like they did when they were in their 20's. I remember when I was a kid girls who were in their early twenties who looked hotter than hell. Now fast forward to today when they are in their 40's and they look NOTHING like they did when they were 21.

Like Tom Leykis says, men age like wine, women age like milk! lol :lol:
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Red Flags

Postby dano » Sat May 22, 2010 8:47 pm

outcastsuperstar wrote:Today I took off the day from studying from my next CPA Exam because today I attended my Cousin’s college graduation as well as attending her celebration dinner later in the evening. During the graduation I saw one of the other college graduates. I thought she had a pretty face and a tight body; my first thought was I wouldn’t mind hitting that. For the purpose of this thread I will call her Princess.

But it didn’t take long for Princess to let on some very big red flags or danger signals. At the end of the graduation each of the graduates got a chance to share what was on their mind with the audience.

Princess quickly ran up to the microphone to be first. (Red flag #1, this is a sure sign of Princess being an attention whore). In her speech Princess thanked her Mom and admired her mother for being a strong independent woman. (Red flag #2, this is a sure sign that this would be someone who would compete with you in the home rather than trying to complement you). Also, when Princess shared what was on her mind, Princess told the audience that she is a very big talker. (Red flag #3, this is a sure signal Princess’s future boyfriend/husband will endure endless nagging, and have to hear hours of endless bitching).

After the college graduation, with those were 3 danger signals that was enough for me to want to stay clear from Princess. However, this was not the last I saw of her. It just turns out Princess happens to be very good friends with my cousin. Princess just so happened to be a guest at my cousin’s celebration dinner. We sat at a round table where there were 13 people. Only my Aunt sat between Princess and myself. Boy and let me tell you more red flags just kept coming out and I didn’t even need to say a word.

Right as we had dinner Princess reached over to my plate grabbed my napkin and dropped it in my lap. Princess told me everyone else was had their napkin in their lap and I needed a reminder. Needless to say, once I was going to put food on my plate, I would have needed to remove the napkin from my plate any way. This seems innocent and on surface not that big of a deal, however this brings me to the next red flag. (Red flag #4, If Princess felt the need to reach over and pick up a napkin on a stranger’s plate and drop in the stranger’s lap who before today Princess has never met, this is a sure sign of a control freak. This is also a sure sign that Princess will be nitpicking and exploiting any potential flaws her future boyfriend/husband will have and you can count on Princess angrily bitching about the short coming of her future boyfriend/husband to them and to Princess’s friends behind her future boyfriend’s/husband’s back.

While sitting at the dinner table Princess admitted she didn’t know how to cook. Only when Princess worked at a restaurant very recently, she finally learned to cook a couple of meals. (Red flag #5, if Princess hardly knows how to cook, don’t be expecting home cook meals from her after a long day of work. If Princess hardly knows how to cook for herself, she sure the hell won’t be cooking for you.)

Things even got more interesting as Princess was sitting right next to my Aunt on her right side, while I was sitting next to my Aunt on her left side and I couldn’t help but over hear what Princess was telling my Aunt. At a social dinner table, Princess was blasting her father, and specifically told my Aunt that she hated her father and called him an asswhole, and told my Aunt she never wants to see her father again. (Red flag #6, any woman who hates her father or has no respect for her father, will most likely end up hating her future boyfriend/husband and will not have any respect for him.)

But wait, there is more! Princess graduated with an environmental studies degree and when asked what she was going to do next, here is her answer. She got a job to do administrative work for a women’s shelter, to help out women in “domestic violenceâ€￾ cases. (Red flag #7, Other than marrying or having kid(s) with a divorce lawyer, I can’t think of a more frightening type of person to get married or have kid(s) with. Princess will know very well how to make very good false allegations alleging domestic violence, and will know very well how to destroy a man in divorce court so she could get the maximum financial benefit possible).

Believe it or not, there was another red flag. My Dad asked Princess why she chose environmental studies. Princess didn’t give a clear answer but what she did say was disturbing. Princess told my Dad she was going to be a business major but then she WENT THROUGH A CRISIS, took an environmental class and changed majors. (Red Flag #8, Princess has already had a CRISIS during her early 20’s which is her physical prime, these years are suppose to be her best years of her life. If Princess has already had a crisis in her early 20’s, I don’t even want to imagine what her CRISES will be like when she is in her 30’s 40’s and 50’s. All I know is I sure the hell wouldn’t want to be her boyfriend/husband, ex-husband, or be the mother of my kid(s) when she goes through her next CRISIS and her CRISES beyond that.

My sister, Mother, and Aunt all adored my cousin’s friend and remarked what a delightful young lady Princess is. What I observed today, was a ticking time bomb that will go off in the near future. I was able to discover 8 red flags in one day (two social events). She does have her youthful attractiveness and will most likely have it for another 3-5 years before it quickly erodes. Most likely there will be some men who will quickly ignore the danger signals and will do anything to get inside of Princess’s panties. At least for me I know I can blow a sigh relief. This is because when this ticking time bomb goes off, I will be out of harms way.

I dated my share of "princesses" too, with absolutely nothing to show for it. Dating women like this is similar to be raped, in the end you just violated.

In the past I tried to weedout undesirable women on the basis of personality with no success. Now I weed them out on the basis of nationality. If she's not from the Philippines I know I won't be happy with her.
dano
Freshman Poster

Postby FuzzX » Sat May 22, 2010 10:22 pm

No doubt you feel like this guy all day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA8drfZw ... re=related
FuzzX
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions