Why Western Women Are Psycho and Why You are to Blame

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I can sum up raindreamer's spiel in one line:

Man = bad. Woman = good.

Bam bam!

Good explanation, Nate. I always wonder what delusional rock these women-firsters have had their head under. It's like they never even stop to look at women's behavior.

From what he says, all sex is basically rape. If women are to be held guiltless, it really means that some pretty effective coercion was used by any man who has engaged in premarital sex with each and every woman he has ever had sex with.

That is the translation with the whole man is predator, woman is innocent prey school of thought.

it is right out of the feminist handbook. No I am not saying he is a feminist infiltrator. Just that he is a brainwashed idiot!
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I will tell you why things are the way they are. It is cause women take cues on what they want from a man, how to behave with men, what men are good for, etc from society and their social circle.

If the media popularizes behaving a certain way and going after certain types of men, then the vast majority of women will go along with it.

Take notice that there is no one forcing women to initiate ~70% of the divorces. That is unless you believe 70% of men beat their wives and serially cheat on women in the USA. In the USA women have the greatest amounts of rights in the entire world (even compares to their US male counterparts), which is testimony to how gracious American men actually are!

It isnt the men. It is the women.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: Why Western Women Are Psycho and Why You are to Blame

Post by Zambales »

They say there's a thin line between genius and madness. Where most women are concerned I would say there's a thin line between normality and madness.
traveller
Junior Poster

Re: Why Western Women Are Psycho and Why You are to Blame

Post by traveller »

raindreamer333 wrote:
July 9th, 2010, 1:19 am

So this message is particularly directed towards you guys who have chosen to leave American women and are going abroad, particularly to the Philippines for romance and sex: Only choose one girl, court her, don't sleep with her until you have married her, and don't break her heart. That is unless you want the Philippines to become like your country, and the women to all become like what you ran away from.
Guys also need to choose wisely including in other countries.

For example, if you are not attracted to women that are overweight or morbidly obese, don't date or marry a woman that is overweight or morbidly obese.