Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Pickup Methods I've used in the USA (about 5000 approaches)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby BellaRuth » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:50 pm

S_Parc wrote:
BellaRuth wrote:Even if women had wanted all of this, they wouldn't have had the power to do it all alone. I buy into the theory it was created by the government in order to decrease the power of men and the family unit rather than having anything to do with true equality.


I think it's about the corporate state, where in effect, people live like vassals as oppose to free persons. Think about it, if you let's say take the current trends in place and add let's say 4 to 5 decades to it ... what will we have? People will simply stop dating, robots/androids will have strong AI personalities & those will be our lovers, and then, the corporate state will need to set up fertility clinics and there won't be a family anymore. What you'll have instead are a bunch of serfs who toil for a bunch of multinational conglomerates. This is pretty much an Aldous Huxley future, right there, 'Blade Runner' in a nutshell.


I see it :( Very depressing.
BellaRuth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 9:37 pm
Location: UK







Postby fox » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:52 pm

BellaRuth wrote:Fox, I disagree that women wanted this. My mother grew up in the 70s when the feminist revolution really kicked in and she said no one wanted what has happened today- genders being blurred, even role reversals, etc. She agreed that women deserved equal pay for the same jobs, and told me when she was younger she couldn't do anything without a signature from her father/husband (for instance open a bank account). But as for the rest of it, no one saw it coming.

Even if women had wanted all of this, they wouldn't have had the power to do it all alone. I buy into the theory it was created by the government in order to decrease the power of men and the family unit rather than having anything to do with true equality.


what would be the government's agenda to decrease the power of men and the family unit?
makes no sense to me...
fox
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:48 pm

Postby S_Parc » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:22 pm

fox wrote:what would be the government's agenda to decrease the power of men and the family unit?
makes no sense to me...


Watch the movie, 'Blade Runner', and read into the panorama it depicts. It's a corporate miasma where everyone either works for or is guided by big corporations. The only error in the film is the year 2019. It really describes a tech dystopia in 2119.

When Harrison Ford tried to turn down a contract to take down some escaped androids, his former boss told me, 'Look, you're either cop or little people'. And that pretty much said it all. It's a stratified society where your station in life is who you are. If Ford had turned down the job, the next time there's let's say a shakedown in his neighborhood, he could be killed in the crossfire along with other lower ranked worker bees. Instead, he kept his 'title' and thus, was able to insure his lifestyle, as lame as it was.

And that was the essence of the movie, people worked, drank/did drugs, & shagged at either Burlesque outfits or had a robot, if they had enough credits. Albeit, realistic robot androids were illegal on earth but available off world, for the safety of the executive class.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby BellaRuth » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:38 pm

fox wrote:what would be the government's agenda to decrease the power of men and the family unit?
makes no sense to me...


Maybe check out these two links.

http://russianwomentruth.com/feminism-c ... ty-part-1/

http://russianwomentruth.com/karl-marx- ... -together/
BellaRuth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 9:37 pm
Location: UK

Postby ssjparris » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:28 am

ah man bella i LOVE russian truth site. one of my first sites for foreign women. really great site indeed. those articles hit the truth dead on and makes it perfect for presenting to assholes that want to challenge it. thank you for posting lovely bellaruth.
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

Postby jamesbond » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:47 pm

Sexter wrote:You make it seem easy. I live in the united states all my life, and whenever I use PUA (cold approach) i get these responses

1. Will politely talk to you(talk to you in a platonic way), and eventually say "nice to meet you" and walk away

2. instantly reject me and keep walking

3. looks at me weird and feels awkward

4. the girl likes you and gives you her number(which usually ends up flakey 95% anyway)

you can increase your odds if you

1. approach a lot of girls and get enough numbers

2. talk to a girl a considerable amount of time to make the number solid

3. in a good mood, hence you are giving off a confident comfortable vibe

EVEN if you get her number, if she's a beautiful woman with many options *skinny, white girl, not nerdy looking, young*

1. she probably already has a boyfriend(90% of the time, most beautiful women in the USA have a boyfriend or a guy she's seeing)
2. she doesn't know you well enough to go on a date w/ you, hence she won't pickup your call (80% of the time)
3. will reciprocate on the phone but won't go on a date with you
4. goes on a date with you (2-3% of the time)

overrall, i do agree. PUA has a big learning curve and the reward is VERY LIMITING. the only way to get result out of PUA is to approach enough girls and have thick skin. If you approach 1,000 women, there is at least a few will go on a date with you.

This is why cold approaching doesn't work in America or any other anglo country. Meeting through friends is much better.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7492
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby Grunt » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:07 pm

My best "pickup" line is "Get the f**k away from me you vile diseased street whole pig skank before I hurl my lunch all over your ugly face!".
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm

to sum it up

Postby OutWest » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:26 pm

Not really into the PUA thing...sounds like posing to me...let me get it straight...by pretending to be a man.."acting powerful", "acting confident"
"acting like one is totally in charge", stupid girls can be conned into bed...Ameriskanks and other skanks..

Now if you actually ARE such a man, rather than a poser, all of that is totally irrelevant. Men have what they want and need. He-bitches scurry around
trying to con some tart out of her panties...

I have an attractive daughter. Some guy tries that bullshit with her I will use him for bait. Actually I stand corrected- she will most likely take care of that herself. Its so amusing..desperate guys..spanking the monkey at the alter of the golden p***y cult.

Outwest
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2059
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby Grunt » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:37 am

I think OutWest nailed it. Pretending, acting, posing.

"We cannot deliberately bring about changes in ourselves or others… people who do so typically end up dedicating their lives to actualize a concept of what they should be like rather than to actualize themselves. This difference between self-actualizing and self-image actualizing is very important." -- Fritz Perls (1893-1970),
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Re: to sum it up

Postby Sexter » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:40 am

OutWest wrote:Not really into the PUA thing...sounds like posing to me...let me get it straight...by pretending to be a man.."acting powerful", "acting confident"
"acting like one is totally in charge", stupid girls can be conned into bed...Ameriskanks and other skanks..

Now if you actually ARE such a man, rather than a poser, all of that is totally irrelevant. Men have what they want and need. He-bitches scurry around
trying to con some tart out of her panties...

I have an attractive daughter. Some guy tries that bullshit with her I will use him for bait. Actually I stand corrected- she will most likely take care of that herself. Its so amusing..desperate guys..spanking the monkey at the alter of the golden p***y cult.

Outwest


actually outwest, what you are claiming is "incongruence". I too was incongruent (pretending, acting, etc) but after "Faking it till I make it", PUA started to work.

It's not that PUA doesn't work, it just doesn't work in the united states. Even if you are "powerful, confident, etc) if you come from a cold approach perspective, expect minimal results.

try cold approaching women in russia/philippines. u will get Massive results (b/c PUA in those countries are usually accepted b/c of lack of feminism/anti-men role in those countries)

whereas, USA is starting to become a female dominated society, the social conditioning in the USA is usually anti-pua(made women paranoid, cliquey, etc)
Sexter
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:36 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: Pickup Methods i've used in the USA(about 5000 approache

Postby globetrotter » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:54 pm

Sexter wrote:I've approached over 5000 girls and I have yet to have a girlfriend. Sure, i've made out with quite a few chicks using the "pickup" techniques and got a few lays, but nothing really consistent such as a long term girlfriend. Making out is overrated too, it doesn't get your dick wet. Making out with a girl at a club is totally different from f***ing her.


That is a total waste of time even for a young man who incorrectly believes that he has the luxury of time to waste on such pursuits. To a man over 40, such behavior is a waste of his time, his energy and his life.

0 Gf
5 lays
20 make outs
5000 leads

Lead conversion, in marketing speak, needs to be at least 2% or you are failing in your campaign.
Less than 1% is very very bad and grounds to stop a campaign after only one month.
Less that 0.5o% is a total failure and you need to do something else entirely.
.10% is a statistical zero.
0 GF IS a literal zero conversion rate.

Your CTR conversion percentage is:
GF: 0.00%
Lays: .1o%
Make Out: .4o%
globetrotter
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1023
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:45 pm
Location: Someplace Other Than This Forum

Postby OutWest » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:48 am

Old dogs can see this chap does not get it. 5000 approaches and no GF??
"Fake it to make it." ? All quite amusing and juvenile. A reasonable man of even 50 would have far more
success than that overseas BY ACCIDENT than this fellow is have with massive effort!

>>Again...its all "worshiping at the altar of the golden p***y cult..."
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2059
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby Jackal » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:34 am

Grunt wrote:My best "pickup" line is "Get the f**k away from me you vile diseased street whole pig skank before I hurl my lunch all over your ugly face!".

My favorite "pick up" line is "Hey, you dropped my laundry! Pick it up and wash it!"
Jackal
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:24 am
Location: Hungary

Postby djfourmoney » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:48 pm

jamesbond wrote:
Sexter wrote:You make it seem easy. I live in the united states all my life, and whenever I use PUA (cold approach) i get these responses

1. Will politely talk to you(talk to you in a platonic way), and eventually say "nice to meet you" and walk away

2. instantly reject me and keep walking

3. looks at me weird and feels awkward

4. the girl likes you and gives you her number(which usually ends up flakey 95% anyway)

you can increase your odds if you

1. approach a lot of girls and get enough numbers

2. talk to a girl a considerable amount of time to make the number solid

3. in a good mood, hence you are giving off a confident comfortable vibe

EVEN if you get her number, if she's a beautiful woman with many options *skinny, white girl, not nerdy looking, young*

1. she probably already has a boyfriend(90% of the time, most beautiful women in the USA have a boyfriend or a guy she's seeing)
2. she doesn't know you well enough to go on a date w/ you, hence she won't pickup your call (80% of the time)
3. will reciprocate on the phone but won't go on a date with you
4. goes on a date with you (2-3% of the time)

overrall, i do agree. PUA has a big learning curve and the reward is VERY LIMITING. the only way to get result out of PUA is to approach enough girls and have thick skin. If you approach 1,000 women, there is at least a few will go on a date with you.

This is why cold approaching doesn't work in America or any other anglo country. Meeting through friends is much better.


I just want to confirm...

o2 center in London: Started talking to two girl in-line for a private club night. After getting inside they were fine with my company or at least that's how they behaved until they started drinking and that's when their true intentions came to the fore. They were just being nice. One of them became quite belligerent and made it clear she didn't even want to talk to me anymore.

Being the UK, I only found one or two other women I wanted to hit on. Given my mood at the time, I didn't want to bother. So I agree with having a "Thick Skin" is required. In fact its been required before all this PUA nonsense. Its a numbers game and the majority of women will not be interested in you for a variety of reasons.

Geez I don't understand this moment like somebody discovered the secret of women. That's not what happen, what somebody has found is a way to manipulate women and bend them your direction using various tactics like the Peacock method (Standing Out) and The Cold Approach. This shit worked in 1950, 1960, 1970, 1980, 1990, 2000 and 2010.

Somebody PLEASE explain to me why you would pay some service $3,000 to learn how to pick up local women????? It just strikes me as using some of the same tactics to sell cars.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: to sum it up

Postby djfourmoney » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:07 pm

Sexter wrote:
OutWest wrote:Not really into the PUA thing...sounds like posing to me...let me get it straight...by pretending to be a man.."acting powerful", "acting confident"
"acting like one is totally in charge", stupid girls can be conned into bed...Ameriskanks and other skanks..

Now if you actually ARE such a man, rather than a poser, all of that is totally irrelevant. Men have what they want and need. He-bitches scurry around
trying to con some tart out of her panties...

I have an attractive daughter. Some guy tries that bullshit with her I will use him for bait. Actually I stand corrected- she will most likely take care of that herself. Its so amusing..desperate guys..spanking the monkey at the alter of the golden p***y cult.

Outwest


actually outwest, what you are claiming is "incongruence". I too was incongruent (pretending, acting, etc) but after "Faking it till I make it", PUA started to work.

It's not that PUA doesn't work, it just doesn't work in the united states. Even if you are "powerful, confident, etc) if you come from a cold approach perspective, expect minimal results.

try cold approaching women in russia/philippines. u will get Massive results (b/c PUA in those countries are usually accepted b/c of lack of feminism/anti-men role in those countries)

whereas, USA is starting to become a female dominated society, the social conditioning in the USA is usually anti-pua(made women paranoid, cliquey, etc)


There's nothing to do elsewhere but try, no techniques needed. No remembering lines. If she's interested the conversation will find a way to continue. Then its on YOU to pick up all the signals women given. Since Foreign Women haven't forgotten how to be Women, these signals are extremely obvious, making your task much easier.

That being said Foreign Women are not above a "free meal." They will take it and still not be deeply interested in you.

So how much money do you want to spend? Its been proven an average date will run anywhere from $60 to well over $200 depending how much you like the woman in question. You can be say 18-19, struggling college student and spend next to nothing but once you hit about 25, you're expected to spend some money.

The cheapest date I had that involved sex was in the early days of the internet. I met a girl on mIRC, she lived in Bakersfield which is considerably closer than a majority of women you find online. She offered to cook me dinner for my birthday. I drove up to Bakersfield ($15), she cooked dinner and I had her for desert....

So it is POSSIBLE, but UNLIKELY.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: droid, drronnie, yick and 3 guests