Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Pickup Methods I've used in the USA (about 5000 approaches)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: to sum it up

Postby E_Irizarry » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:42 am

djfourmoney wrote:
Sexter wrote:
OutWest wrote:Not really into the PUA thing...sounds like posing to me...let me get it straight...by pretending to be a man.."acting powerful", "acting confident"
"acting like one is totally in charge", stupid girls can be conned into bed...Ameriskanks and other skanks..

Now if you actually ARE such a man, rather than a poser, all of that is totally irrelevant. Men have what they want and need. He-bitches scurry around
trying to con some tart out of her panties...

I have an attractive daughter. Some guy tries that bullshit with her I will use him for bait. Actually I stand corrected- she will most likely take care of that herself. Its so amusing..desperate guys..spanking the monkey at the alter of the golden p***y cult.

Outwest


actually outwest, what you are claiming is "incongruence". I too was incongruent (pretending, acting, etc) but after "Faking it till I make it", PUA started to work.

It's not that PUA doesn't work, it just doesn't work in the united states. Even if you are "powerful, confident, etc) if you come from a cold approach perspective, expect minimal results.

try cold approaching women in russia/philippines. u will get Massive results (b/c PUA in those countries are usually accepted b/c of lack of feminism/anti-men role in those countries)

whereas, USA is starting to become a female dominated society, the social conditioning in the USA is usually anti-pua(made women paranoid, cliquey, etc)


There's nothing to do elsewhere but try, no techniques needed. No remembering lines. If she's interested the conversation will find a way to continue. Then its on YOU to pick up all the signals women given. Since Foreign Women haven't forgotten how to be Women, these signals are extremely obvious, making your task much easier.

That being said Foreign Women are not above a "free meal." They will take it and still not be deeply interested in you.

So how much money do you want to spend? Its been proven an average date will run anywhere from $60 to well over $200 depending how much you like the woman in question. You can be say 18-19, struggling college student and spend next to nothing but once you hit about 25, you're expected to spend some money.

The cheapest date I had that involved sex was in the early days of the internet. I met a girl on mIRC, she lived in Bakersfield which is considerably closer than a majority of women you find online. She offered to cook me dinner for my birthday. I drove up to Bakersfield ($15), she cooked dinner and I had her for desert....

So it is POSSIBLE, but UNLIKELY.


One morning at a popular spot where people eat breakfast in small city in Ecuador, I have met an Afro-Ecuadorian female. SHe had the biggest ass and the ittiest bittiest waist line ever

Here's the math formula, respect the order of parentheses of mathematical operations LOL:

Legend:
=> denotes the Lambda Expression of "yields into"

(Buffy the Body - her face) + (Beyoncé - her face) + (cute face of Chris Rock's wife in "Death At A Funeral" 2010 movie) => that Afro-Ecuadorian girl



I approached her; her English was abhorrent. All she knew what to say was "GOOD GOOD" :twisted:

So she told me she had errands to run and that she wanted me to join her most of the day. But then we had separated for two hours but right before she did that, she told me she had kids and an indigenous-Indian Ecuadorian guy as her husband ( I guess he wasn't "blowin' her back out" nor "beating the brakes off of that" properly!). So I said that it's not important to return back downtown anyway before she got on a city bus.

She got back like I HAVE SAID in two hours and we hung out a tad more and then we went to my hotel room.
I got her butt naked in 10 minutes, about to put it in and she was like "Coje un preservativo" (Get a condom)

I said, "No tengo el SIDA y no tengo una enfermedad" ( I don't have AIDS nor am I sick)

Then she agreed to let me hit it bareback raw doggie style. I stuck my dook in, and I have never seen a chick wild out on some dick the moment I start hitting the bottom of her uterus.
Just asscheeks flappin' all over the place and she was screaming like a banshee...
She grabbed onto my wrists while her face was flushed in the pillow and her back was arched at a good 70 - 80-degree angle.
I tried not to look because every time I looked, I saw her butterfly wings flappin and the "nut" *i.e. the semen* moved that much closer to freedom's reign.

She nutted on my dick with the dark white sour cream drippy cum that Black and African women are notorious for excreting when aroused/cumming.
I looked down a couple of more times and game over: I pulled nut and my nut was gushing all over the place like a Looney Tune cartoon fireman on the out-of-control high-pressured firehose that even a spec hit my nose. LMAOOOO

The damage to see and feel all of that: priceless, f**k zilch.
The damage from 7am that morning when I have met her to 6pm that night when that sex act had commenced: zilch pesos. lol
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )







Postby Sexter » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:39 am

haha great story

i wish it was that easy. not saying it isn't possible (i've done it before in las vegas) but it has to be for a special circumstance (she's a tourist and finds you really attractive, and just wants to f**k)

but on a typical average day, most ppl have things to do. Bad social conditioning (assuming strangers are creeps, etc) will keep you away from getting laid from a woman you just met through a cold approach.

nontheless, your story was well written and I wish it was that easy.
Sexter
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:36 pm
Location: San Diego

Postby Iawesome60 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:52 pm

Sexter, I wanted to respond to your post because I care. I'm very sorry that you had bad luck with those 5000 approaches to American women :( . It's not you, it's them. Somewhere around the world, there is a beautiful woman that sees you as gold and would date you. Many attractive American women don't know a good thing because they're too dumb or obstinate to realize what is good!
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:30 am

Postby jamesbond » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:36 pm

Iawesome60 wrote:Sexter, I wanted to respond to your post because I care. I'm very sorry that you had bad luck with those 5000 approaches to American women :( . It's not you, it's them. Somewhere around the world, there is a beautiful woman that sees you as gold and would date you. Many attractive American women don't know a good thing because they're too dumb or obstinate to realize what is good!

Sexter approached 5,000 girls in America and didn't have much success. That tells you that cold approaching American women is a waste of time! Just imagine all the rejection that man faced, that's something most guys wouldn't be able to endure.

I applaud Sexter for his efforts. All this PUA stuff only works if the girl is interested in you to begin with.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7492
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby fox » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:24 pm

Hey Sexter,

I read your story and some of the replies. It must have been rough to approach 5000 women and get little to no results. Dam...

I'd like to point out something in regards to what you were talking about. There is a guy in the community: Cameron Teone . He used to be a part of the community and I think he was even mentioned in the book: 'the game'

but now he stepped away from the community and makes fun of it for the most part. He says that most of the community stuff is a scam.

He wrote an artical about other teachers and their edge, I'll copy and paste some of it here:

This is the Forbidden article.!

This is the article you ARE NOT supposed to read! This is the article that’s going to have some Dating “Gurusâ€￾ upset with me. This is the kind of stuff we are not supposed to talk about. It doesn’t sell…. It doesn’t deliver a quick fix magic bullet in a bottle you can drink overnight….My peers who sell dating advice quick-fixes will frown upon this....

Well, there are a lot of guys who seek refuge on the Internet to learn to be better with women, to learn to attract women, to have more women in their lives. There are no shortage of gurus out there trying to sell quick-fixes that’ll take you to the promised land. Granted, a lot of guys have good pointers that they are teaching. I am questioning the validity of the concepts. SOME of the concepts are good to learn.
What 90% of them fail to tell you is the advantages that they give themselves in this arena. What are those advantages?

I’d like to call it an “Edge.â€￾ Everyone presents some sort of an edge which separates him from the rest of the pack of eligible men. There is nothing wrong with this. This is not to vilify anyone. It’s only bringing attention to it so that YOU can start working on your edge....

If you’re obsessed with having really physically attractive women at any cost, then you have to increase your edge. You want to date lots of models? You’d better increase your edge by quite a bit...

So what gives one guy an edge over the other? The edge has to be something that separates from the rest of the pack on some level. It gives you some sort of ability to be distinguished. This could be something you’re born with or something you develop, cultivate, or financially acquire.

•Let’s start with the obvious first: Being very physically good looking, having a very athletic and appealing physique, being 6’5″ tall (195cm), and so forth… These can all serve as advantages.

•It could be personality or individual traits: Being a great conversationalist or storyteller, great sense of humor, being charming, being charismatic, high social intelligence,

•It could be things you worked for: Be it making lots of money, prestigious job, being a doctor/surgeon, or working jobs that are conducive to being around women, (club promoters, DJs, bouncers, even a yoga teacher).

Guys who are good at drawing women into their life have an edge that they intrinsically and inherently understand. It may be subconscious and they may not realize it. They may even be super good-looking guys who genuinely think they’re pulling some game out of their ass, but in reality, they’re living off of their physical looks. Then, after the fact, their conscious mind is rationalizing as to the reasons why. I am fairly convinced that there are men who get laid despite their antics. That meaning that what they consider “Gameâ€￾ is something annoying women are willing to overlook because they’re interested in them for other reasons.

Let’s look at the Seduction Community and gurus you may know, or have heard of……Let’s cut through the chase. I am going to give you real life examples of dating-teachers. I’ll explain what their edge is...

• Mystery: Erik is 6’5 inches tall, (Yes, height is an edge.) That, in and of by itself is an edge. Yes, there are plenty of tall dorks who repel women but if you have the basics down, the height quickly becomes an edge. He is also a magician, a self proclaimed “Super-Star daredevil illusionist!â€￾ He plays the status game. A very tall individual who has always played the pseudo-celeb game.

• Neil Strauss: Neil does not have physical good looks or height to his advantage. So what’s his edge? He is a writer for Rolling Stone magazine, a Rock reporter for the NY Times, best selling author. (There is nothing wrong with being a reporter for a major magazine. If you have an edge, use it. Nothing wrong with that.) Lastly, he is highly skilled in manipulation tactics, uses his social status as leverage to make people feel below him.. (This will be explained later).

• Zan - Looks like a male model, charming, interesting person, has great stories of romance and fantasy. Zan is able to draw people into his reality and the way he see things. Fun and very pleasant to spend time with. If you’ve seen Zan speak, you can clearly see how he can draw people into his world and how he sees things in a very pleasant non-threatening way. Edge: Male-model looks, and charm as well as the ability to suck people into his fantasy world.

• Brent - Obvious edge: He looks like a professional male model. All he has to do is show up, chat with girls, be aloof. He is that good looking where he has to do almost nothing. He is not a relationship type of guy and he is not looking for a relationship type of woman. His edge and person match his perspective archetype. His obvious edge: Dude looks like a soap opera star and doesn’t give a shit about anything. Granted, this works well with a certain archetype of woman and that’s the kind Brent wants anyway.

• Johnny SoPorno: Interesting character and also different than the guys on the list as he self-admittedly likes women in the “Skin-Tradeâ€￾ or sex business, (Porn, Escorts, prostitutes, etc.) What’s his edge? Social dominances over his target demographic. He talks nonstop, no one can get a word in edgewise when he is around, and more importantly, he is involved with the porn industry. Being in the porn business, he can dangle a career upgrade to women in the selling-sex business, (Porn, prostitution, escorts, etc.) These are the type of women he desires and he can leverage his position in the industry to draw them in. (Remember, it’s important to know what archetype of woman you WANT!)......

What does this mean to you? How can YOU achieve consistent results? It’s to encourage you to do 2 things:

1. Handle the Foundational Skills....

2. Work on cultivating your niche edge....


Now let's also rememebr that guys like Zan and Brent are always in big cities and they have money$$$.
Brent for example lives in LA and since he is rich and very good looking and targets party girls- it isn't so hard for him.

Now I did learn a lot of good stuff from Brent, Zan and some other teachers so not everything they say is shit. But I doubt that the mass people who are not good looking or rich like them can get the same results as them with what they teach...
fox
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:48 pm

Postby Rock » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:11 pm

fox wrote:Hey Sexter,

I read your story and some of the replies. It must have been rough to approach 5000 women and get little to no results. Dam...

I'd like to point out something in regards to what you were talking about. There is a guy in the community: Cameron Teone . He used to be a part of the community and I think he was even mentioned in the book: 'the game'

but now he stepped away from the community and makes fun of it for the most part. He says that most of the community stuff is a scam.

He wrote an artical about other teachers and their edge, I'll copy and paste some of it here:

This is the Forbidden article.!

This is the article you ARE NOT supposed to read! This is the article that’s going to have some Dating “Gurusâ€￾ upset with me. This is the kind of stuff we are not supposed to talk about. It doesn’t sell…. It doesn’t deliver a quick fix magic bullet in a bottle you can drink overnight….My peers who sell dating advice quick-fixes will frown upon this....

Well, there are a lot of guys who seek refuge on the Internet to learn to be better with women, to learn to attract women, to have more women in their lives. There are no shortage of gurus out there trying to sell quick-fixes that’ll take you to the promised land. Granted, a lot of guys have good pointers that they are teaching. I am questioning the validity of the concepts. SOME of the concepts are good to learn.
What 90% of them fail to tell you is the advantages that they give themselves in this arena. What are those advantages?

I’d like to call it an “Edge.â€￾ Everyone presents some sort of an edge which separates him from the rest of the pack of eligible men. There is nothing wrong with this. This is not to vilify anyone. It’s only bringing attention to it so that YOU can start working on your edge....

If you’re obsessed with having really physically attractive women at any cost, then you have to increase your edge. You want to date lots of models? You’d better increase your edge by quite a bit...

So what gives one guy an edge over the other? The edge has to be something that separates from the rest of the pack on some level. It gives you some sort of ability to be distinguished. This could be something you’re born with or something you develop, cultivate, or financially acquire.

•Let’s start with the obvious first: Being very physically good looking, having a very athletic and appealing physique, being 6’5″ tall (195cm), and so forth… These can all serve as advantages.

•It could be personality or individual traits: Being a great conversationalist or storyteller, great sense of humor, being charming, being charismatic, high social intelligence,

•It could be things you worked for: Be it making lots of money, prestigious job, being a doctor/surgeon, or working jobs that are conducive to being around women, (club promoters, DJs, bouncers, even a yoga teacher).

Guys who are good at drawing women into their life have an edge that they intrinsically and inherently understand. It may be subconscious and they may not realize it. They may even be super good-looking guys who genuinely think they’re pulling some game out of their ass, but in reality, they’re living off of their physical looks. Then, after the fact, their conscious mind is rationalizing as to the reasons why. I am fairly convinced that there are men who get laid despite their antics. That meaning that what they consider “Gameâ€￾ is something annoying women are willing to overlook because they’re interested in them for other reasons.

Let’s look at the Seduction Community and gurus you may know, or have heard of……Let’s cut through the chase. I am going to give you real life examples of dating-teachers. I’ll explain what their edge is...

• Mystery: Erik is 6’5 inches tall, (Yes, height is an edge.) That, in and of by itself is an edge. Yes, there are plenty of tall dorks who repel women but if you have the basics down, the height quickly becomes an edge. He is also a magician, a self proclaimed “Super-Star daredevil illusionist!â€￾ He plays the status game. A very tall individual who has always played the pseudo-celeb game.

• Neil Strauss: Neil does not have physical good looks or height to his advantage. So what’s his edge? He is a writer for Rolling Stone magazine, a Rock reporter for the NY Times, best selling author. (There is nothing wrong with being a reporter for a major magazine. If you have an edge, use it. Nothing wrong with that.) Lastly, he is highly skilled in manipulation tactics, uses his social status as leverage to make people feel below him.. (This will be explained later).

• Zan - Looks like a male model, charming, interesting person, has great stories of romance and fantasy. Zan is able to draw people into his reality and the way he see things. Fun and very pleasant to spend time with. If you’ve seen Zan speak, you can clearly see how he can draw people into his world and how he sees things in a very pleasant non-threatening way. Edge: Male-model looks, and charm as well as the ability to suck people into his fantasy world.

• Brent - Obvious edge: He looks like a professional male model. All he has to do is show up, chat with girls, be aloof. He is that good looking where he has to do almost nothing. He is not a relationship type of guy and he is not looking for a relationship type of woman. His edge and person match his perspective archetype. His obvious edge: Dude looks like a soap opera star and doesn’t give a shit about anything. Granted, this works well with a certain archetype of woman and that’s the kind Brent wants anyway.

• Johnny SoPorno: Interesting character and also different than the guys on the list as he self-admittedly likes women in the “Skin-Tradeâ€￾ or sex business, (Porn, Escorts, prostitutes, etc.) What’s his edge? Social dominances over his target demographic. He talks nonstop, no one can get a word in edgewise when he is around, and more importantly, he is involved with the porn industry. Being in the porn business, he can dangle a career upgrade to women in the selling-sex business, (Porn, prostitution, escorts, etc.) These are the type of women he desires and he can leverage his position in the industry to draw them in. (Remember, it’s important to know what archetype of woman you WANT!)......

What does this mean to you? How can YOU achieve consistent results? It’s to encourage you to do 2 things:

1. Handle the Foundational Skills....

2. Work on cultivating your niche edge....


Now let's also rememebr that guys like Zan and Brent are always in big cities and they have money$$$.
Brent for example lives in LA and since he is rich and very good looking and targets party girls- it isn't so hard for him.

Now I did learn a lot of good stuff from Brent, Zan and some other teachers so not everything they say is shit. But I doubt that the mass people who are not good looking or rich like them can get the same results as them with what they teach...


Great post! I bet many seduction community sheep have sometimes suspected that the real success factors are one or more of the edges mentioned, not so much the actual techniques being taught.

Just curious though. What edge does Mehow have as a pale and very average looking dude pushing 40? Strong social, conversation, and body language skills?

Also, I suspect some of the dating coaches are much better at doing the talk rather than the walk. David D. helped to institutionalize it all. But I bet the bulk of his personal success followed, not preceded his becoming rich as a dating entrepreneur.

Any thoughts on Ross Jefferies?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4121
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby fox » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:30 pm

Rock wrote:Great post! I bet many seduction community sheep have sometimes suspected that the real success factors are one or more of the edges mentioned, not so much the actual techniques being taught.

Just curious though. What edge does Mehow have as a pale and very average looking dude pushing 40? Strong social, conversation, and body language skills?

Also, I suspect some of the dating coaches are much better at doing the talk rather than the walk. David D. helped to institutionalize it all. But I bet the bulk of his personal success followed, not preceded his becoming rich as a dating entrepreneur.

Any thoughts on Ross Jefferies?


I never checked out Mehow and I don't know what he teaches but I'm not sure that he really has success. I read a few reports that implied he is not really successful...

David D. - here is what Cameron wrote about him:

David DeAngelo – He is not the type of man to cold-approach women, yet I threw him in because he is vastly different that all of the aforementioned men (and he is a dating â€￾Guruâ€￾ after all.) How is he different? He has zero fun factor and he has zero charisma. Yes, he may be one of the most boring humanoids on the planet to spend time with in person. However, being a decent looking man as well as a brilliant marketer who is worth tens of millions of dollars, owning a Ferrari and entire Apartment complexes and businesses goes a long way in bringing forgiveness to lack of personality. Edge: Smart dude, very successful entrepreneur worth 10s of millions of dollars, decent looking.


Ross Jefferies- uses hypnosis and NLP patterns to seduce women. Does it work?
don't know, I have not tried it....
fox
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:48 pm

Postby fox » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:25 pm

Winston wrote:even if I meet a soulmate in America who likes me and has a lot in common with me, something will STILL go wrong and f**k it up, or she will suddenly do a 180 for no reason and drop her feelings!


and if you have kids you are f***ed...
the laws and courts in America (and other western countries) will suck a man dry and she gets to keep the kids which means she can tell them lies about you all week long and they will think you are a bad person even if it was her who broke up with you because one day she decided that she doesn't like you anymore.

I watched the first three minutes of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYb5xSd4 ... AAAAAAACAA

and it made me sick.

Ok you can still do a prenup but you will still need to pay child support and the woman keeps the kids. She can still brainwash them to make them hate you.
fox
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:48 pm

Re: to sum it up

Postby eurobrat » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:53 pm

...
Last edited by eurobrat on Sat May 25, 2013 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2267
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby Nomad77 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:24 pm

I am an Asian looking guy about 5' 8" and 150 lbs. I am ok looking but not a model type. I am also older 35+ but still in very good shape. I don't really use PU. I am what you would call a natural I suppose but I have been learning about the PUA community and lot of their advice is valid.

Pickup is like any kind of sport. Take basketball for example. If you never practice and play how good will you be? Even if you do practice and play a lot only a very few will make it to the NBA. The top rated "players" we hear about a lot is like the NBA stars. Regardless of what you do only a few will make it to that level.

How "Game" should be measured is not if you hit the superstar level or not. It should be compared to what you had BEFORE. How many girls you got before you applied the game knowledge and how many you got after. I don't play basketball at all, the other day I tried to shoot some baskets with my nephew, how many did I get in? From about 50 shots I got in one! Learning games doesn't mean you will be a superstar like Mystery the same way learning basketball doesn't mean you will be a Kobe. But it can help you to be better with women.

I can get LTRs with high value white women all the time. For that matter, most of my girlfriends have been white and all have been 8+ regardless of race. I've been doing it since I was 16. And that's a big part of why I can. I can because I KNOW I can and I KNOW I can because I have done it. It's a powerful thing - experience. I know when I walk up to a white girl or any high value girl I am approaching her as a man that have gotten girls better than her and this comes across in a lot of unconscious ways. This also gives me a degree of confidence most guys do not have. Plus I have been successful in business to some degree and have lived and traveled extensively. All of these things add up to create a sense of value before I even say anything...

What you are saying is true. If you are looking for a LTR then you have to project high value to get a high value woman, regardless of race. Game can get you laid but it doesn't hold up well in a LTR. For a long-term relationship ALL women will be looking at your value in ALL respects (financial, social, intelligence, looks) - they look at everything and add it all up.

Here is post I wrote on another forum that's related to this: Prerequisite of a player

PS It's funny but I actually have difficult getting Asian women because of their whole social groups thing...
Last edited by Nomad77 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:41 am, edited 8 times in total.
Anybody wants to meet up in South Florida send me a private msg.
Nomad77
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:45 pm
Location: Miami

Postby fox » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:35 pm

Hey Sexter,

you never gave speed seduction a try. I don't know if it's good or not cause I haven't tried it but maybe it would have been better than David D.'s stuff or RSD's stuff.

maybe not, I don't know...
fox
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:48 pm

Postby WuFan » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:44 pm

The first 5000 approaches are just practice.



It´s both funny and sad though.

The male model looking, ripped personal trainer at my gym has a new hot girl giving him her number every week without him saying a word while OP has to approach 5000 girls just to get a lay with an ugly girl.

It´s okay though. Always remember to build interest, be charming, cocky and funny, work on your DHV stories, be a challenge, never be pushy you have to talk to her for hours so that she feels comfortable to give out her number.

Just like this guy:

Image

(of course the idiots on here will rationalize his success because he was so upfront and confident and not because of his looks. ROFLMAO)
WuFan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:50 pm

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:40 am

Let's set the record straight: PUA only works if the woman already WANTS SOMETHING FROM YOU to begin with.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 995
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:31 am

Postby Nomad77 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:42 am

And how will she know if she wants something from you?

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Let's set the record straight: PUA only works if the woman already WANTS SOMETHING FROM YOU to begin with.
Anybody wants to meet up in South Florida send me a private msg.
Nomad77
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:45 pm
Location: Miami

Postby WuFan » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:09 am

Nomad77 wrote:And how will she know if she wants something from you?

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Let's set the record straight: PUA only works if the woman already WANTS SOMETHING FROM YOU to begin with.

by looking at your face.
WuFan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:50 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 6 guests