What's the best place within the U.S.?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

asiafriendfinder.com is a site that has many Asian women in the US. FOBs many of them. I wish they had it in the 1980ies. I would be married by now with kids and all.
filipinofriendfinder.com is also good with many Filipinas in the US.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Winston wrote:A friend of mine who used to live in NYC in Manhattan told me that he could sometimes get chicks from other parts of the country to fly over to spend the weekend with him, simply cause he had a place in NYC, which gives you some status with women in other states.
But did that guy get anywhere with those chicks? It would be typical for an American woman to fly out to NYC and take advantage of a guy for food and lodging and then drop him like yesterday's laundry when she gets an offer from another guy in the city she prefers more, and then you'd get all this "What? You thought this was a date? We're just friends" crap from her.
Linc4Love wrote: Regarding Albany, no no no no no no NO NONONONONO, just NO.
Interesting. What about Rochester, NY? Or is that just another ghetto?
Linc4Love
Freshman Poster

Post by Linc4Love »

Winston wrote:A friend of mine who used to live in NYC in Manhattan told me that he could sometimes get chicks from other parts of the country to fly over to spend the weekend with him, simply cause he had a place in NYC, which gives you some status with women in other states.

Skeptic,
Try putting up a profile on Match.com and see if that works, if women in other states get interested in you cause you're in NYC.

There are many women in NYC but they tend to have very high standards.

It's not as easy as Seinfeld made it look.
I never had good results based purely on my locale, so I don't think that will have any effect, Regarding women FROM NYC that go on these dating sites, what's interesting is that they are mostly actresses or work in high profile professions as attorneys. Meaning they have no free time to give and are really looking for a weekend boyfriend. The actresses I've met actually expected me to wait for them while they were on the road for weeks on end, then when they're finally back home I get at most 2 days of time to spend with them. You could go a year and you'd only see her 10 days out of the year. Unreal. These women have no soul.
Linc4Love
Freshman Poster

Post by Linc4Love »

Jackal wrote:
But did that guy get anywhere with those chicks? It would be typical for an American woman to fly out to NYC and take advantage of a guy for food and lodging and then drop him like yesterday's laundry when she gets an offer from another guy in the city she prefers more, and then you'd get all this "What? You thought this was a date? We're just friends" crap from her.
Linc4Love wrote: Regarding Albany, no no no no no no NO NONONONONO, just NO.
Interesting. What about Rochester, NY? Or is that just another ghetto?
Never been to Rochester but I knew a cop who lived there. He didn't seem to mind it much, other than the snow, LOL. I might actually visit the city myself when I have time for a trip to Canada. I've been wanting to visit Montreal and Ottawa before circling back home and that's probably the only time I'd be near enough to Rochester for a visit.