Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Blogger upset about "re-entry shock", after travel

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Blogger upset about "re-entry shock", after travel

Postby Think Different » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:37 pm

Think Different
Junior Poster

Postby The_Adventurer » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:44 pm

Notice this comment a girl posted in there:

"...when a fellow traveler approaches me randomly on the bus because I’m alone I’m so thankful to meet someone, yet the stranger approaching me on the street seems like a weirdo."
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Postby Think Different » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:18 pm

One thing I couldn't stand, when I lived overseas, was the Ameriskanks brainwashing impressionable women in other countries with feminist crap. I many times overheard American girls lecturing women there about "evil men" and "learning to cry rape" and "don't trust strangers", etc. etc. It made me puke. It's not enough that they have to ruin this country, they have to spread their poison abroad, too.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Postby jamesbond » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:05 am

RedDog wrote:One thing I couldn't stand, when I lived overseas, was the Ameriskanks brainwashing impressionable women in other countries with feminist crap. I many times overheard American girls lecturing women there about "evil men" and "learning to cry rape" and "don't trust strangers", etc. etc. It made me puke. It's not enough that they have to ruin this country, they have to spread their poison abroad, too.

It's incredible what American women will try to do to "destroy" relationships between men and women even in a foreign country! :shock: These American feminists should just leave foreign women alone and not poison them with feminist propaganda.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Enishi » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:17 am

One thing I couldn't stand, when I lived overseas, was the Ameriskanks brainwashing impressionable women in other countries with feminist crap. I many times overheard American girls lecturing women there about "evil men" and "learning to cry rape" and "don't trust strangers", etc. etc. It made me puke. It's not enough that they have to ruin this country, they have to spread their poison abroad, too.

How did the foreign ladies respond?
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Postby globetrotter » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:47 am

Enishi wrote:

Should an American Woman try this in my presence in Asia, and none have, they will get a massive earful as I unload all barrels upon her.

I even may push or shove her. It's China - there is not a thing she can do about it here and the Police won't care about a laowai-laowai altercation.

Ah, Sweet Reason and Sanity.

"Take your hate filled and society destroying ideology and go back to the USA - you are not wanted here..." is what I intend to say should it be needed.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Postby ladislav » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:26 am

Not sure how much propaganda they have effected upon these ladies, but they have formidable obstacles- the sheer numbers of women, the local culture, language, religion etc. There is a so called Gabriela Organization in the Philippines ostensibly run by feminists. It has had little effect on the country simply because of Catholicism, the economics, tradition and all that. Maybe some middle class women could be influenced by these, but not the masses. The local men will not allow it.

http://www.members.tripod.com/~gabriela_p/

However, the tasks and principles of Gabriela as you can see are not to turn women into masculine creatures ala US women. They will still remain pretty feminine in spite of all.

Also, I have posted about the Ukrainians FEMEN organization. Have a look at them again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_qrntFb ... re=related

They fight against sex tourism and for equality but they are not fat dykes and do not aspire to look and act like men.

As any human endeavor, feminism has its achilles' heels. For one it does not thrive in poorer countries, religious countries or dictatorial countries.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Think Different » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:06 pm

Enishi wrote:

I didn't stick around long, when I ran into these types, so I didn't see the reactions. The native girls were listening, but I don't remember any feedback. I had considered berating the AWs, but I felt I would've just been playing into their hands, by coming off as a boorish jerk, which would've confirmed their claims. I thought that the best way to refute such claims, was to just be a nice guy and treat the native women with respect. I figure they're smart and they'll see through the feminist propaganda. BTW, I was in Europe (East and West), so that kind of crap actually has some play there.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Return to General Discussions