Still envy Brad Pitt?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
outcastsuperstar
Freshman Poster

Still envy Brad Pitt?

Post by outcastsuperstar »

I think it was 5-10 years ago Brad Pitt supposedly landed a big catch in Angelina Jolie. Back then Angelina Jolie was still in her prime and was considered to be the biggest prize in Hollywood.

Fast forward to today where I was at Safeway. At the checkout stand I can’t help but peak at the cover pages of the tabloids.

Today on the front page of the tabloid it said Angelina Jolie was taken to a mental health hospital and has mental health problems.

Earlier this year I posted this article

http://www.happybachelor.proboards.com/ ... 319&page=1

If Brad and Angelina's former bodyguard is to be believed, Angelina is selfish and controlling, laughs at her children's tears and sleeps in a separate room from Brad.

Last year Brad and Angelina had to take legal action to keep another former bodyguard from talking about them.

In Touch released the following statement:

In an exclusive interview with In Touch, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's former bodyguard describes what he claims to be a woman whose erratic behavior, yelling fits and unreasonable demands deeply hurt not only staff members -- but especially Brad and their six children. "Angelina has a public and a private persona," claims the former bodyguard, who for security reasons chooses only to be identified by his first name, Bill. "In my opinion, the real Angelina is self-centered and a control freak. She has no patience at all. She doesn't do things out of the kindness of her heart. And she's totally psycho." While Brad is laid-back and patient with his kids' often wild behavior, Angelina is anything but. "She screams and yells a lot, then walks away," Bill says, explaining that Angelina would often "disappear into her suite for hours," leaving staffers -- and Brad -- to deal with her children. "She would punish them with silence," says Bill, adding, "I think she could be abusive at times in a mental way." If the children were to get upset by her withholding behavior, he says, Angelina didn't seem to care. "She is not moved by tears," he explains. Still more disturbing, he recalls, Angelina has a "quirky habit" of "giggling when one of her kids would start crying."

The bodyguard, who was working for Brad and Angelina at the start of their relationship, remembers "a lot of laughing and fun" and "spontaneous sex" back then. Now, though, the couple often sleeps in separate bedrooms, and that honeymoon phase seems to be ancient history. Even when they aren't actively arguing, Bill says, Angelina "nitpicks" Brad -- criticizing him constantly. "She says things like, 'Are you going to wear that shirt again today?' and tells him he's like another one of the kids." According to Bill, Brad has come to dread Angelina's phone calls. "She'll call him from the set to interrogate him," Bill explains. "His face goes white, and he just stares at his feet." When Angelina's yelling gets to be too much, Brad will "put her on speaker and walk away from the phone," Bill reveals. "Angelina will hang up and continue calling until one of the staff picks up."

Now that Angelina is in her Mid 30’s, her sex appeal has faded, she is a control freak, and has serious mental health issues. According to the book Taken Into Custody, the mother of the children get sole custody of the kids 84% of the time. So if Brad Pitt were to kick Angelina Jolie to the curb, he will most likely get have custody of kids once every other weekend while Angelina Jolie gets to have custody of them for 12 out of every 14 days.

Do you guys still envy Brad Pitt? I sure the hell don’t and at this point I would NOT want to trade lives with Brad Pitt.
Remember if this can happen to celebrities like Brad Pitt, this can and will certainly happen to you after 5-10 years of marriage.

Here is what psychological insane women sound like at home, I have got the feeling Brad Pitt is much more stressed out than any of us bachelors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3mDLsyn ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKOoj3g6nHU
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How do you know what the tabloids say is true? They lie a lot and do not have integrity.

Why don't Hollywood Stars marry normal hot women instead of other celebrities?

No one can have it all. Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise may have everything in the material physical world, but nature balances things out. They must be suffering some invisible hidden pain (perhaps nonphysical in nature) that we don't see. Nature's balancing act always guarantees it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
outcastsuperstar
Freshman Poster

Post by outcastsuperstar »

I agree with you tabloids often tell lies or half truths. However seeing the cover page of Angelina Jolie being admitted to a mental health hospital with mental health issues to me was believable.

This is because a few months earlier I read this.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/3 ... 19966.html
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Hollywood men marry Hollywood women cause if they married a non-rich woman, they would just be lining themselves up for the firing squad in divorce court. If you are a rich man marrying a rich woman, there is much less to lose.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I never thought Angelina Jolie was remotely attractive. Same with Jennifer Anniston, too. Just more media hype about how beautiful these women are, and the average American man would think a gorilla was beautiful if they thought they had a chance to f**k it. So no reason to envy Brad Pitt at all.

Plus you know she is a whore? She has tattoos covering her whole body. She is a bisexual (that is terrible in my book), and she treats her father like a piece of crap.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

J.Adama wrote:I never thought Angelina Jolie was remotely attractive. Same with Jennifer Anniston, too. Just more media hype about how beautiful these women are, and the average American man would think a gorilla was beautiful if they thought they had a chance to f**k it. So no reason to envy Brad Pitt at all.

Plus you know she is a whore? She has tattoos covering her whole body. She is a bisexual (that is terrible in my book), and she treats her father like a piece of crap.
Her father, John Voigt even came out and stated in an interview a while back that Angelina had mental health problems. He, on the other hand seems like a great guy, a straight shooter.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

OMG She's only 35?! She looked so bad in that movie Wanted I thought she was 45! Talk about looks and sex appeal starting to fade!
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Do I envy Brad Pitt? Sure. If I suddenly changed places with him, I would spend a few weeks getting my affairs in order (cutting ties with Angelina and work commitments) and then travel the world to fully enjoy the rest of my life. That would involve lots of hot women who I would attract with my charm and if that failed, then I would fall back on my celebrity and money. At some stage, I would make arrangements so that my money would end up benefiting what I thought to be worthy people and causes.

Anyway, I don't feel at all sorry for him. He's got options most could only dream about.

Regarding Angelina premature aging, chalk it up to extreme dieting, stress which comes from being mentally unstable, and perhaps drug use. Anyway, many women start to age rapidly in their 30s.
wuxi
Freshman Poster

Post by wuxi »

Heres Angelina making out with her brother.

http://www.cleveland-ohio-funguide.com/ ... ven111.jpg