It was a HUGE MISTAKE letting my bashers on my forum: They w

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

It was a HUGE MISTAKE letting my bashers on my forum: They w

Post by Winston »

It was a HUGE MISTAKE letting my bashers on my forum: They will be banned

Dear all,

I’ve been away for several days due to my fever and migraine headaches, and it’s often hard for me to get to the hotels I use the internet at, because of the torrential rain downpours, as well as my overrelaxed demeanor at my girlfriend’s house.

Anyway, I realize now that it was a HUGE MISTAKE giving those bashers of mine a fair chance. I should have followed my gut instinct when they first arrived, which told me NOT to let them participate or give them a chance, but to just ban them, for the good of everyone.

Not only did they fail to follow the rules and limit their bashing to the flaming/bashing board only, but they continue to spread lies about me (and even when I correct or refute them, they still CONTINUE spreading them). In fact, they like to call me a liar even though I’ve never lied to them and they can’t cite one instance where I did, they do that of course to justify their hatred of me.

It’s pointless having an open discussion with them, just like it would be pointless to have an open discussion with the Klu Klux Klan or National Alliance. These Winston bashers are a hate group, and no matter what I say or how many debates I win with them, they still continue their hate campaign. And they are stupid enough to think that they can convert all my fans and the whole world to hating me. That is very delusional of them to assume that.

Everything I say to them is used against me. Even if I were to make the most eloquent speech in the world to them each day, they’d use it against me and trash me with hate. Even if I were to perform miracles one day, healing the sick instantaneously, they’d still use that against me. And even if I saved the world from nuclear destruction tomorrow, they’d still find a way to use that against me, imagining all sorts of things to justify their hatred.

In short, it’s the most useless way to spend hours of one’s time. And they are deluded enough to think that I am accountable to them, as though I owe them answers to their points. Sure they and I disagree on certain moralistic things. But I’ve never committed any crimes, and am liked by the vast majority of people who have met me and know me. So there is really nothing to debate with them or to compromise over. They just want to bring me down any way they can. And even if I admitted to all their vile insults, they still would never stop. Their hatred is an addiction that has no end. But why should I be a part of it?

I have a hard time finding time to be online. Often the rainstorms here make it difficult for me to get out too. So why should I waste the precious time I do have on the internet debating them, fueling their hate, from which no good ever comes? Why?!

They’ve brought nothing good to the forum, only extreme negatives. They’ve pissed people off with their hateful comments and childish insults, which someone said discredits them. And they’ve made people’s blood boil, including mine? Surely they are delusional if they think that they are doing any good here. I created this forum as a support group and information network, where me and others can help others. It was never meant to be an uncontrolled hate forum where these losers exist only to bring others down.

These folks clearly have nothing to do with logic or truth. But more like religious fanaticism. In fact, they don’t even act like normal sane adults that I know in the real world. Mature adults don’t use the kind of childish insults that they do.

Therefore, I’m going to ban them, including their IP’s. If they get around the IP ban, and return, I or one of my moderators will just ban them again. Simple as that. But before I do, I will give Ozmodius and Chemist some time to read my final irrefutable points to them. Somehow, if one of their own commits crimes or makes bad blunders, they are blind to it, never pointing out the wrong, only pointing out what they imagine to be wrong in me. Then after a few days, they will all be banned.

However, those who give constructive criticism or disagree with me are welcome to stay and share their constructive comments, as long as they aren’t “delusional haters� bent on destroying me forever.

To these hate group bashers, let me say, I feel sorry for you and pity you. You bashers are obviously social hermits who have no life and so you waste precious hours trashing me on my forum, because you can’t do any better. I wish I could help improve your life, but I can’t with your attitude and situation. So all I can do is bestow a blessing upon you and hope that you change for the better someday. But change has to come from WITHIN, it’s not something I can just activate in you like a switch. Life is short, and you folks had better change for the better NOW, before it’s too late. Otherwise, in retrospect, you will someday regret all the hours, days, weeks, and years that you wasted spreading hate, false lies, negativity, etc.

I hope you make the right choice now before it’s too late.

Then, if any of you ever evolve and become healthy individuals, feel free to come back here and share your newfound wisdom or help others. Until then, you aren’t bringing anything good here. I hope you acquire the wisdom someday to see that bringing others down does NOT help them or anyone at all.

Good luck and God bless.

Winston

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

LukeSkywalker
Freshman Poster

Post by LukeSkywalker »

Good. I was getting sick of them.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Come on down Luke.

I'll teach you the ways of the Force too :) hehehe

You'll see that it's not so dangerous as you thought. 3 guys from the list already came. Two are planning to move here now.

If you were here now, you can stay in my apartment for free, as it's empty and I usually stay at Dianne's house now. It has no aircon or TV, but it does have a hot shower. I usually watch movies on my laptop at home, so I have no need for a TV anyway. lol
Dr. Atuw
Freshman Poster

Hmmm

Post by Dr. Atuw »

It is interesting, isn't it Winston, that for someone who in your own words has "won all the debates", you need to resort to censorship in order to feel right. That just about says it all about you, you little Wurm.

Are you now discovering that your life is just too embarrassing to be put up on a public pedestal?
Koholznik
Freshman Poster

Post by Koholznik »

You got that right, doc! :lol:

Heaven forbid anyone discovering the real Wu - the Wu behind the cultivated Internet persona that is actually both lower than a snake's ass and mentally-ill beyond belief.

I ask you: Did you expect any thing LESS from Wu?

Not me. Like almost every sycophant, Wu considers himself 'special' and therefore, above reproach. In Wienie's case, I'm (obviously) dealing with someone with the mind of a child, whose seemingly sole purpose in this life is to convince others he's handsome, he's a 'nice' guy, and it's OK to pay for p***y no matter what the circumstances. To suddenly find myself banned and/or censored by a lunatic of such magnitude will not come as a big surprise, whenever it does happen? No biggy. Wu is as Wu does: steady f***ing-up!

Koholznik
Last edited by Koholznik on September 17th, 2007, 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Redd_Hitler
Freshman Poster

Post by Redd_Hitler »

What’s the matter Wienie? Getting too hot in the kitchen for you? Fearful that people will discover the real you.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

sycophant

you misused the word!
Jack
Freshman Poster

Post by Jack »

Yeah, the haters got old fast. They have no interest in discussing living abroad, and they seem to be obsessed with Winston's personal life. :?
Koholznik
Freshman Poster

Post by Koholznik »

gmm567 wrote:sycophant

you misused the word!
How so, moron?

"syc·o·phant Pronunciation [sik-uh-fuhnt, -fant, sahy-kuh-] Pronunciation Key –noun, a self-seeking, servile flatterer; fawning parasite."

If that ain't Wu, I don't know what is?
Koholznik
Freshman Poster

Post by Koholznik »

Jack wrote:Yeah, the haters got old fast. They have no interest in discussing living abroad, and they seem to be obsessed with Winston's personal life. :?
IMHO, our primary interest is preventing Wu from giving you - and other 'rookie' travelers - either FALSE or BAD information. That's what Wienie has been doing for YEARS - which you would know if you had been exposed to his bullshit for as long as we have?

Take our word for it - the 'real' Wu is a morally-bankrupt charlatan, who would like nothing more than for you all to truly believe he's "handsome", "well-liked", intelligent" and "responsible" yet, in reality, lives off the charity and goodwill of others until he inevitably wears-out his welcome, is bank-rolled by daddy's money, has the moral fiber of a pedophile, and a head (at least) two-sizes too large for his flabby little body.

This is your hero???

GMAFB,

Koholznik
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

So now he's a pedophile. Or a cross dresser. Or has gay tendencies.

"a self-seeking, servile flatterer"

Oh really? I guess it's all the people he's selling his book to! Last time
I looked it was FREE. So just who s he flattering for self interest and advantage?
Koholznik
Freshman Poster

Post by Koholznik »

gmm567 wrote:So now he's a pedophile. Or a cross dresser. Or has gay tendencies.

"a self-seeking, servile flatterer"

Oh really? I guess it's all the people he's selling his book to! Last time
I looked it was FREE. So just who s he flattering for self interest and advantage?
Dude,

What the HELL are you talking about? Are you capable of communicating a lucid and/or coherent thought?

Didn't think so.

Well, allow me put it in terms that (maybe) even you will understand?

STEP ONE: Watch Wu's music' video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_SnBp5f39E

STEP TWO: Take particular note of the following:

1) that every woman Wu puts a lip-lock on in the video is a prostitute

2) that his bruised and battered face is the result of running his mouth to a group of teenagers - not 'skinheads' as Wu first alluded to, while trying to make himself look like the victim of a hate-crime to the local media.

3) Wu prancing in front of the camera, wearing a woman's half-shirt/halter-top-thing.

4) how gay he looks on horseback, being led-around the corral by a woman? Jesus!

5) the most spastic and gay demonstration of Tae Kwon Do ever captured on video. Christ!

6) the pedophile-like manner in which he approaches a (barely) 14 year-old girl in the park and 'hits' on her to be his 'devochka' and, "come and live with me in my fancy New York apartment..." UGH!!! If the sound of his creepy voice doesn't make your skin crawl, consider how uncomfortable that poor kid must have felt trying to get Wu and his video camera out of her face?

STEP THREE: Seek help if you still think you should be taking 'travel advice' - or any other kind of advice - from such a deranged lunatic.

HTH,

Koholznik