Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Postcard on feminism

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postcard on feminism

Postby BellaRuth » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:47 pm

Thought this was pretty powerful.

As soon as I saw it I thought of this forum :wink:
BellaRuth
Freshman Poster

Postby rome86 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:25 am

ugly women indeed
hello
rome86
Freshman Poster

Re: Postcard on feminism

Postby jamesbond » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:47 am

BellaRuth wrote:Thought this was pretty powerful.

As soon as I saw it I thought of this forum :wink:

I won't even make a comment on what happened to the third girl in those pictures. :shock: I will only say, more and more girls are making those kinds of videos and then they are being uploaded on the internet. Those certainly are NOT the kind of girls you want to spend the rest of your life with! :oops:
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby BellaRuth » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:27 pm

Forgot I posted this. One of my late night net trawls!

My point was that feminism hasn't helped women. It's quite clear on this forum it hasn't helped men :P But what feminism promised to achieve- women not being treated as sex objects, as having worth and being equals- completely backfired. Women now have nothing to offer except sex as they have no role to play out, no place in society, no natural duty. So their only difference from men is their appendages, that's the only currency.

So now, IMO, we have become/are becoming exactly what we didn't want to be.

Maybe it's just me :wink: I thought it was a cool postcard. And that's how I read it.
BellaRuth
Freshman Poster

Postby ssjparris » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:54 am

you read it perfectly bellaruth. The women here in the usa can't give any good pleasure other than sex and it shows in that last picture on the right.
EXTREMELY gross and nasty. It is very sad it is getting this way especially in my U.S. culture.

bellaruth you seem to have a very beautiful character and very intelligent too. i am surpised a western woman from the U.K. talks about this so openly and intelligently.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Postby Rock » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:44 pm

Cool postcard. Do you think many other girls in the UK see things the way you do? Very glad you are part of this forum.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby BellaRuth » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:26 pm

ssjparris wrote:bellaruth you seem to have a very beautiful character and very intelligent too. i am surpised a western woman from the U.K. talks about this so openly and intelligently.

Rock wrote:Cool postcard. Do you think many other girls in the UK see things the way you do? Very glad you are part of this forum.

That's very sweet. Thank you both. I like hanging out here as it makes me think, so it's nice that it's alright for me to be disturbing the 'locker room' :)

The postcard was made by a female (I think) UK artist very recently, I saw it in a newspaper here, though unfortunately I can't find it anymore.

A lot of men I've heard on this forum and online seen to have problems with UK girls the same as American girls. Personally I think the majority of the problems come from what we call 'chavs' (binge-drinking, rowdy underclass). The other problems from Americanised airheads. It's all new issues though. I think there are lots of girls here who feel the same as I do regarding feminism. I often hear the odd rant- I met a lovely (and successful) woman in her 30s recently who said her happy marriage was due to putting her husband first, etc., and she was going on about this quite a bit, how the status of men had been eroded in family life. I said nothing about my views, she just came out with it. I saw a programme a couple of weeks ago where a 20 year old upper class (aristocracy) girl was saying exactly the same.

I study art and the subject of feminism is brought up from time to time. Some bring up the old topic of women being objectified but when this is approached at university level it's usually rather quickly shot down and replaced with something more novel (i.e. this postcard- aren't we more objectified now? Wouldn't we be less of objects if we were wives and mothers than sex toys? Etc.), so I'd say it's definitely recognised as an issue amongst people.

I think we are on the way to becoming like American women in some ways such as materialism and rudeness but I don't think we are clones, or 'just as bad' YET, although I think we're on a fast route. The British character is less brash than the American character (sorry, but you know it :P ) so I think that helps us cling on a little harder to the old values we once prided ourselves upon- humility, ultra-politeness, not flaunting wealth, being a classy lady. But it's certainly eroding with modern times especially amongst young people.

I should point out as a sort of disclaimer that I'm a country lass. I only recently moved to a little city, most of my life I've been out in rural poor areas surrounded by farms and therefore a more traditional kind of people. And I spend most of my time around middle-class student types and/or foreigners, so my view on things might be skewed.

Depending on what you are looking for, I think (excepting economical issues, unemployment and crime) the UK is an okay place to go for a man- if you want casual sex you shouldn't have a problem and if you want a nice wife 90% of Eastern Europe is right here, with quite a few Asians thrown in for good measure. As an example today I was walking about and for 5 full minutes the only languages I heard were Eastern European. A Polish friend of mine jokes there's nothing left in his country, it's like a ghost town. :)
BellaRuth
Freshman Poster

Postby Grunt » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:46 am

Yeah, that post card about sums it all up. Young men in the west have watched their mothers and aunts shred the men in their lives to pieces, and these young men want nothing to do with it. They refuse to be treated like slaves, and have a good understanding as the nature of the feminist mind.

Sadly, although men have to option to become liberated, they have a much lower respect for people in general and thus an overall degradation in the fabric of society as a whole.

Ya win some, ya lose some. The biggest losers at this point are the American females. Men have gotten wise to their game, the economy is a shambles and only getting worse, and the smartest and best men will of course marry foreign girls, thus adding insult to injury to the fragile feminist ego.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:49 pm

BellaRuth wrote:
ssjparris wrote:bellaruth you seem to have a very beautiful character and very intelligent too. i am surpised a western woman from the U.K. talks about this so openly and intelligently.

Rock wrote:Cool postcard. Do you think many other girls in the UK see things the way you do? Very glad you are part of this forum.

That's very sweet. Thank you both. I like hanging out here as it makes me think, so it's nice that it's alright for me to be disturbing the 'locker room' :)

I agree. If every young woman in the US were like BellaRuth, the US would be a "dating paradise" :)

Sorry if that made you blush Bella ;)
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby ssjparris » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:37 am

hell yeah winston... I would LOVE too have UK girls here in the U.S. maybe we should clone bellaruth and bring the clones her so they could breed good genes in america. haha.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:54 am

LOL @ OP....

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAA SO FRIGGIN TRUE, MY DUDE!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Return to General Discussions