Easy SEX with women in general

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Easy SEX with women in general

Post by ssjparris »

I just learned something and wanted to share something with all of you that i had just learened.
When i want sex i used to ASK THE GIRL for it. I found out that this is the wrong way to do it if
you want it from a woman.

I asked foreign female friends how did the guy get sex with you. they ALL said " It Just happened "
Now how in the world is sex ( something so taboo that you can't just come up to any girl not even
foreign and ask them for it the first time you meet. ) just going to happen like that.

well, i found out the guys never asked for it. they just went in and got it. they would kiss the girl
passionataly, go right through their girls clothes and grab either their boob, butt or crotch.

Even if she does not want to do it. keep going. and the girls will still let you have them. they will
struggle a little bit but will drop their will power literally and will actually enjoy it with you.

A mexican native from mexico told me she would not have it any other way. she said to me she
thinks if her boyfriend asks for it she would not like him asking. she wants her boyfriend to go in
and get it when ever he wants it. Even for the first time. they all want a guy to go in and get it.

here is another example:
when she is passing by the couch or bed, throw her on either one. get on top of her. passionately
kiss her and put your hands through her pants and on to her butt. keep your hands there. do
not be afraid to do this. its exciting to them and romantic

the reason women are like this all over the world is because of this:

males are dominant--active by nature. women are passive submissive by nature. HA no wonder
why they like it like this. the women are being passive submissive.

here is visual example of a european movie. remember they express real life and how they live
into movies. watch the girl in a green dress with a white shirt and notice how the male is going for it.
she says no, no, no with a passionate romantic voice then she lets go and you see a scene of them
having romantic sex. she likes it. this is true in real life......

watch it all the way through to see the scene. it is at 0:45 in the trailer....

Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

Pretty much. Asking the woman is usually an instant turn off for her.

According to the feminists though, if she says no and you continue rubbing her clitoris/boob for a couple seconds longer, you are a RAPPPPPIIIIIIISSSST!

Make sure you know how to read someone and are careful about whom you make the moves on, especially in america.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

I totally agree with being careful with american women. they will take advantage of the system very easily.

Ofcourse you can't just do this with a woman you just meet. get to know eachother for a little while.
and then come on in..the waters fine.

Asking IS a turn off. that's because they want you to go in and get it without asking. HAHA.

We as males don't know when its okay. that is why we ask for it. its safe to ask. females think differently.
If you show any slight hint of caution about sex they get angry at you( american women that is.) because
they think you have no confidence. jeez louise.

foreign women once your with her, this includes eastern european, and ALL asian women, and most latin
girls, they give you sex when you want it.

you just say " hey baby i want sex. " and they give it to you super easy. american women. if you want sex
and they are your girlfriend or wife, they will NOT give it to you when ever you want it.
bye bye american woman.

with women they want man to be like the nike commerical : " Just Do It "
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You don't need to ask. If you hold her hand and she likes it, then you can move in and kiss her on the cheek. If she likes it, then you can work your way to her mouth, then french kiss, then make out and grope, etc.

But that's if she allows it. And even then, she can sometimes stop just before the sex or taking off of clothes, and say "I'm not ready for that yet" or refuse to move the lovemaking to the bed, keeping it on the couch instead.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
BellaRuth
Freshman Poster

Post by BellaRuth »

True.

I've never been 'asked' once in my life. The closest it came was an 'I want to...' haha. I guess that's a way of asking without actually asking.

Just dive right in. She can still make it clear if she doesn't want to, of course, it's no problem. But it's flattering and nice even if inappropriate/too soon.

Go for it. If she starts screaming, hitting you and saying no, then yeah you'll turn out as a rapist if you carry on, but if she gives in? Not the definition of rape as I know it. :P And remember women like it too. You're not taking advantage unless you're literally forcing. I'm sure any guy with half a brain cell would know where to draw the line.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

HAHAHAHAHA. " If she starts screaming, hitting you and saying no, then yeah you'll turn out as a rapist if you carry on.." that line was really funny.

WOW thank you guys sooooo much. BellaRuth you hit the nail on the head perfectly. i beginning to doubt that maybe i was wrong. but again here it
is coming from a woman that says just dive in. and YES YES giving in is not rape.

Great advice winston i will be using it for my arsenal.

now if i could just get over to the U.K. for some fun. im black so you guys do know i love a big white a**. but ofcourse something more too. hehe. :twisted:
raindreamer333
Freshman Poster

Post by raindreamer333 »

I don't understand. Isn't the point of going abroad to find a woman who won't give it up so easily, who still has her virginity, who has never had a real boyfriend, and who is good natured?

Sure, you can get great sex easily the Western world and beyond. But it shouldn't be easy. If it's easy for her, then how easy is it for the next guy? HOw do you know she isn't giving it up to him also.

I have no regrets I am marrying a virgin. I am a virgin too. That doesn't make me morally superior, but it does make me sleepy easier at night knowning that I am the only one, that she waited for me. Actually I am her first real boyfriend, so that fact she also saved her heart for me makes me feel really special.
BellaRuth
Freshman Poster

Post by BellaRuth »

raindreamer333 wrote:Sure, you can get great sex easily the Western world and beyond. But it shouldn't be easy. If it's easy for her, then how easy is it for the next guy? HOw do you know she isn't giving it up to him also.
I guess different people like different things. Less people wait until marriage nowadays because less people are religious or think it matters. You might have different goals from some men on here.

This isn't necessarily about giving it up 'easily' though. You could be with a girl for a while and not sure how to approach the subject of taking it to the next level. If she does want to have sex with you it doesn't mean she has been with lots of other guys at all- just that she likes you in particular. For instance if I was with someone I really liked, I'd see no issue taking it to next level because I have nothing stopping me except my own morals and opinions. Does that mean I dish it out on a plate to everyone? Absolutely not! You might be surprised at my track record as a 'Western' girl.

It's about the approach rather than the virgin vs. whore complex- I think girls don't like being politely asked in the same way you would a stranger for directions. You can use this to apply to your marriage by deciding to spontaneously initiate sex with your future wife rather than grovelling :wink:
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Totally Agreed with BellaRuth there. my experience has taught me it is more romantic for the male to go and dive in. Even if it is early in the relationship. Like BellaRuth said its flattering when you do this with a lady.

I prefer to get to know the woman first as the next level in the relationship will be even more powerful and more LOVING.

I plan on using some ancient chinese sex technques not widely known by the world actually.

When the time comes i will then use them for optimal health and optimal success too. :mrgreen:
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

I had enough cheap easy sex with young girls in the 80's and 90's. Its a minor miracle I stayed disease and child-support free to be honest. I see the whole experience as learning the difference between quality and quantity. Stay way from cheap sex, it can end in disaster.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
zzzz
Freshman Poster

Post by zzzz »

I think most guys learn this after being in their first relationship. Women are frequently not in the mood initially, a bit hesitant or resistant but if you keep going for it they often switch gears and surprise you. Random example my last GF didn't seem too interested in me once but I kept giving her attention and kissing her, next I know she jumps on top of me and off we go. Totally was not expecting her to do that. Foreplay really can work wonders and get women in the mood at times.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Winston wrote:You don't need to ask. If you hold her hand and she likes it, then you can move in and kiss her on the cheek. If she likes it, then you can work your way to her mouth, then french kiss, then make out and grope, etc.

But that's if she allows it. And even then, she can sometimes stop just before the sex or taking off of clothes, and say "I'm not ready for that yet" or refuse to move the lovemaking to the bed, keeping it on the couch instead.
I've never had a woman stop me, once the panties dropped it was ova...
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

BellaRuth wrote: I've never been 'asked' once in my life. The closest it came was an 'I want to...' haha. I guess that's a way of asking without actually asking.

Just dive right in. She can still make it clear if she doesn't want to, of course, it's no problem. But it's flattering and nice even if inappropriate/too soon.
Hi BellaRuth,

Could you explain why women are so turned off by men asking? Why is it that they lose all respect for a man who does that even if he has six pack abs and six-figure salary? Why are women so quick to apply the label "weak" to any man who makes a small mistake in the way he presents himself?
BellaRuth
Freshman Poster

Post by BellaRuth »

Jackal wrote:
BellaRuth wrote: I've never been 'asked' once in my life. The closest it came was an 'I want to...' haha. I guess that's a way of asking without actually asking.

Hi BellaRuth,

Could you explain why women are so turned off by men asking? Why is it that they lose all respect for a man who does that even if he has six pack abs and six-figure salary? Why are women so quick to apply the label "weak" to any man who makes a small mistake in the way he presents himself?
I wouldn't worry too much about appearing 'weak' or about making small mistakes, no one is perfect and if you are with a half-decent woman she will realise that she's not perfect either.

Let me think though. If I was going out with someone I really liked who asked me outright... it's all subconscious, I suppose. I'd feel as if there was something within him that doubted whether he was worth me. That would make me think maybe I'm missing something- as if he doesn't want me to find out he isn't worth it and wants to get in there quick before I discover the reason. However I'm trying hard to get to the root of it here- in real life it's not as if he'd be gone just because he asked- but it is a bit of a 'turn off', and that might be why.

It's almost as if, if a man asks the woman, he is begging her to make the first move, he is submitting himself to her, which is all backwards. If the man says, 'I want to/I'd like to...' he is making the first move, yet still asking permission, which is very different, it's being respectful rather than outright submissive. He is still confident, and he can still come across as a gentleman.

I think it also depends on the delivery. A man asking in an almost pleading, apologetic way would probably not get anywhere. A man asking in a confident, self-assured (even if very polite and gentle) way won't be seen as the same. Submission from a man feels a bit unnatural, but respectfulness from a man creates gratitude and admiration. I hope this makes sense :P
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

djfourmoney wrote:
Winston wrote:You don't need to ask. If you hold her hand and she likes it, then you can move in and kiss her on the cheek. If she likes it, then you can work your way to her mouth, then french kiss, then make out and grope, etc.

I've never had a woman stop me, once the panties dropped it was ova...
ROTMFLMAO!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!