Easy SEX with women in general

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Jackal wrote:In high school, I did lift weights and run. I wasn't huge, but I did have six-pack abs. However, I might as well have still been invisible. A nice body wasn't enough for girls. They also wanted the asshole American jock mentality, which I refused to display because it went against my values..
I know how you feel. I was completely ignored up until senior year in high school. The thing is, many of these girls get whats coming to them. I followed up on one of the girls who turned me down for a bigger more experienced male when I was in high school and found out that today she is single with two kids. She had this online profile and she seemed desperate to meet somebody. Not that I wish her a bad life, but in the end many of these women do pay for their poor choices.

In fact, I know of another woman in the same situation. She would sleep around with bad boys and such, but today she has two kids by different men and she is taking care of them ALONE.
Jackal wrote:That sounds like solid advice.
I forgot to mention. I never approach women from behind, and I always talk to women from angles.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Northamericanguy wrote:
In fact, I know of another woman in the same situation. She would sleep around with bad boys and such, but today she has two kids by different men and she is taking care of them ALONE.
This is about the time that these women start popping prescription drugs like pez and ranting on blogs about how men are terrible. Usually you find a coven of these women commiserating with each other and scheming to rope in some poor desperate sucker they can financially drain. Unfortunately, there are a lot of desperate but financially stable American men who are willing to be someone else's baby daddy.