F*** Up crap about Prison

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

F*** Up crap about Prison

Post by ssjparris »

i know a dude in prison. he is doin' triple life. how in the f**k do you do triple life. I mean if he die and come back....he got to go to penitentiary. they be like " f**k kindergarten get yo little ass back in to penitentiary motha fucka. "

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Back in 2000, Sholam Weiss was sentenced to 845 years for bringing-down National Heritage Life by scamming away nearly half a billion dollars of its equity, quite harsh relative to Madoff who scammed some 50 billion from shareholders of his hedge funds but only got 150 years, lol.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

LOL. yeah they do that to make money off of them through a jail bond. LOL.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

ssjparris wrote:LOL. yeah they do that to make money off of them through a jail bond. LOL.
What do you mean? After sentencing, there is not bail or bond. Guilty party goes directly to jail to serve his time. How do they make money from this?
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

they make money off of you without you knowing. once you sign a document they then create money from an account you have in a treasury account in your respective country. plain and simple. !!!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

You know what else is f***ed up about prison? It's only two to three steps away from the homeless sector of society.

Wealthy (i.e. Generational Rich) -> Rich -> Working Class (Upper Middle -> Middle Middle -> Lower Middle) -> Poor/Welfare -> Psych Center/Juvenile Residential Centers/Long-term homeless shelters -> Homeless In the streets -> Jail -> Prison
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

"Once you sign a document they then create money from an account you have in a treasury account in your respective country. plain and simple. !!!"

Nonsense. With no productivity there is no money to be made. What account? At treasury? In my respective country?

Unless you are implying that the FOMC creates money on behalf of all incarcerated prisoners, that the US Treasury sets up an account in their name, deposits money, collects the interest, etc. In which case you need to provide more proof than what you have.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: F*** Up crap about Prison

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

ssjparris wrote:i know a dude in prison. he is doin' triple life. how in the f**k do you do triple life. I mean if he die and come back....he got to go to penitentiary. they be like " f**k kindergarten get yo little ass back in to penitentiary motha fucka. "
Well, if he's in a prison in America he still has it good because American prisons are like 5 star hotels compared to the prisons in South America, Africa, or Russia.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

E_Irizarry wrote:You know what else is f***ed up about prison? It's only two to three steps away from the homeless sector of society.

Wealthy (i.e. Generational Rich) -> Rich -> Working Class (Upper Middle -> Middle Middle -> Lower Middle) -> Poor/Welfare -> Psych Center/Juvenile Residential Centers/Long-term homeless shelters -> Homeless In the streets -> Jail -> Prison
Na, you know what's F up about prisons. They did not even exist in the ancient world. Prisons just like modern suburbia (Levittown) was invented by the mind of a few men who felt as though they could correct bad behavior by housing people in isolated cells. This is called, sensory deprivation.

Even worse is how the prison system now is becoming more increasingly privatized, and they make even more money by having these men work for pretty much nothing for companies such as Starbucks packaging toys and whatnot.

Privatized for profit prisons are very scary to me because you have a bunch of people looking for every reason to lock you up and throw away the key.